Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Anyone else out there wanting to loose weight and get fit before TTC???

Calorie King has given me a max of 1550 per day for my height, weight and age. I have a mini goal of 85kg and then will take it each kg at a time.

I did Tony Ferguson in 2006 and I think 1200 was around how many calories I could have on that (or some other really strict number) and it is hard on those stricter type things. That is why I love CK because I can still be a bit naughty as long as my total intake is within my max number.

I am desperate to lose 15-17kg before I get PG. I've tried so many diets and I lose a bit of weight like maybe 4kg but then I put it back on and more! I think I worked out my problem though..........I love my foooood! Seriously though, this time I will do it !

Hi Girls,

I thought I would join you in your little inspiring weightloss forum!!. My hubby and I are 'thinking' about trying for lucky #4. We have 3 boys and I would so so so so so love a little girl. However, I am about 25kgs overweight. Unfortunately I have struggled to lose weight since my first bub was born in Jan 04. Ive had healthy pregnancies, but have had 3 cesears . Id really like to try for a VBAC this time, and I know my weight will hinder that process.

So im putting my foot down and I joined Xndo. I have a fabulous practitioner who does my weigh in once a week. Ive lost almost 4kgs in 3 weeks and I feel great!!.

Ill keep you posted.... good luck everyone!

Woohoo MummaBear!!!!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Let me know if you want to get together for a run/walk one saturday or sunday (so DH can watch my kids) - I'd love to have a jogging buddy. (well considering how unfit I am - a walking/slow turtle like movements to start with!!! lol)

Even once a week is better than nothing !!!!!

(Ooh and I can give you a recipe for a girl - worked for me! )

Amy - yeah mine is 1200 calories - thats based on the amount someone should have if they want to lose weight but are in an office job and doesn't really have time to exercise - ie - me!!!

I have been sooooo bad lately, really really really naughty - lots of take out, chocolate - everything!!!!! You don't even want to KNOW how much chocolate I had today..

Back on that damn bandwagon I guess..lol

Hi everyone, I have been doing well on Calorie King eating plan... I have come in under 1550 each day this week. I have also been to the gym 3 times so far and go again on Sunday. I have so much energy and have actually woken up early every morning this week - which is pretty much unheard of for me.

Hope you are all doing well.

Congrats Mummabear on the weight loss. I am going to ask my personal trainer to weigh me this Sunday to see if there has been any change given my increased effort this week.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516