Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Diet & Weight loss support #4

Hi Eng, well done on the weight loss and working out in your lunch break! I have a 2 hour lunch break and I don't even work out in that

Welcome back Mr Squdipa, I wondered where you had gotten to

hello Ammaki

AFM my reverse eating is going well, I am eating a big breakfast, stuff I would normally have for dinner and I am having a big lunch than a snack 4 hours before I go to bed... It's been great, haven't been hungry at all, I'm going out tonight for a going away party though so I will be having a light dinner a bit later than usual so I hope that doesn't muck up my good work.

WB Mr Squid

Sounds like everyone is going really well! I'm desperately hoping i'll get rid of that extra .5kg this week but i'm a bit scared it won't happen. And today I'm just craving chips... and feeling lazy.
    Someone tell me to go do some exercise! I have a "window" of time after this... I was going to go fora long walk, but it's wet & rainy (and bub asleep) so noooo. Have already cycled twice this week... my quads are dead. So it's cycle (prolly burn more fat) or Wii Fit. Can't decide and I sooooo don't feel like doing anything. But I sooooo should!

Hi everyone!

I have been doing Weight watchers for 8weeks now but thought I could use the extra motivation of posting in here too. I have lost 7.5kg in that time so I'm going ok but I do still have terrible days where I go back to my old bad habits.

I have around 38.5kg to go to reach goal, so I think I will be with you all for a loooooong time yet! My weight has fluctuated over the years but I got to my heaviest this year. I was at my previous heaviest when I conceived DD and gained around 12kg with her. I lost 12kg within a few weeks but then gained slowly when she weaned at 8months. And kept on gaining for the next 8months!!!

I have discovered recently while I had tonsilitis , that I have sleep apnea. (A very sudden and nasty discovery.) That really spurred me on to fix this weight thing once and for all. I had one of those moments when you imagine your early death and all that I would miss out on with DD and DH etc. It was a very good motivator!

I have always excercised, even while really big, playing squash weekly, walking, playing tennis, but I have really stepped up the walking now. I went for an hour today I'd love to get really fit and play my squash much better.

Looking forward to motivation and support in here with you all.

Sazz (aka: fatty-boomba-lattie but not for much longer)

belfie i think you should do the wii fit! Changes it up so you dont get bored and its better then not doing anything =D

Hi sazz!! We have similar weights to budge so i dare say ill be in the long hawl along with you hehe

Home tomorrow, excited and scared to step onto those scales!!

thanks for the welcome backs i wasnt posting in here as i had gone way off the rails however i got back on track on monday. what day of the week do you all weigh in on or do you weigh in on different days?

I weigh on a monday - used to be weds... then tues... now mon. I find Mon the best, cos I start getting motivated to be good over the weekend... lol either that I realise I'm totally off the rails and give up!

As for me... well DS slept for THREE hours... I expressed, washed up, cycled (30 mins) AND did Wii Fit (30 mins). My thighs are jelly. Oh and I DID enjoy it.

I weigh on tues nights. I would prefer to do Mon mornings but my WW meetings are only on then.
    We have put a Wii and a fit on layby this week. (feels like we are the only house on the planet not to have one yet) and I am REEEEaaaally lookingforward to using it. It was meant to be for our christmas pressie but it wont stay in the box till then. !!

Belfie, DD slept for over 2.5hours today too. I went out for m ywalk while she was in bed. that's one great thing about dh being home on the weekends.

Ammaki: Thank you.. Its hard but im trying.. I had 4 little squares and a hand full of chips yesterday. I normally would have had 3 or 4 rows and half a packet of chips. As for housework it was a good idea to turn into a work out.. Cos now my house is clean and I dont have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend.. I actually got my ironing mostly done last night for the first time in AGES!

cherished1: Thank you I think that is going to be the key for me.. When Im at work and I get hungry I take off. I just need to break the habit of going to the shops . Might have to start walking around the city and see different sites and stuff.. ay

Thats so good that reverse eatting is working so well for you.. I hope you had a good time out and you held in there..

sazzafrazz: Welcome 7.5kgs Great work! Hang in there! I'll be here for a while too. Im quiet big and it hurts to say that.. I weigh more now than I did when I was pregnant with DD. I lost weight while pregnant with DD so when I got PND I ate myself fat! But I did go on a diet and lost 9 kgs but gained it back plus 2 more while ttc #2.. Now we have having a break from TTC and Im trying to lose my other baby... lol I took vitex to help get pregnant but I was starving on it! I ate and ate...

I too have sleep apnea. I was dignosed with a mild case back in 2006. I hope you are sleeping on your side now. Good insentive to change.. You sound super fit! awesome!

Mr Squidipa: I too weigh on monday but.. I have started weighing myself either every day or every other.. I know bad right.. lol But it motiviates me to be good every day.

Ok im out of here, I have a kids party! Im not worried about eatting sweets cos last time my sister in law had a kids party I was on a diet and I was super strong! DH was so impressed.. I just sat back watching everyone eat and that made me feel so sick!

Morning my fit and healthy friends

sazzafrazz you've done a great job loosing 7.5kg already keep up the good work! I hear you on the sleep apnea (not that I have it) but the wake up call that you could end up missing out on your husband and kids I am forever thinking about being healthy so that I can live a long, happy and healthy life with my family It's such great motivation!

Mr Squidipa I weigh in on Mondays (tomorrow) today I was 71 (darn it) I really wanted to be back in the 60's tomorrow... Oh well I will just have to keep on going!

Ammaki good luck on the scales tomorrow I think you will have lost weight

belfie ahhh you cracked me up with your off the rails comment that is why I weigh in on a Monday too (apart from it being the day in the calorie king diary) Not that I am doing that anymore

Eng how did you go at the party? You are super woman not eating at the other one and it really is the best thing in the world when your dh is proud of you (I know it is for me anyway). Hope you were strong and it will show on the scales

Cherished thanks for pointing this thread out to me.
    I hope you don't mind me joining. Excuse me from not reading all the posts but Ill go back a few pages today to see what I am missing out on.
    Well about me. I just had my third m/c in the last 9months and am hoping to loose a few kilos. I would love to be in the low 60's but think thats going overboard when I am on a health kick so 5-6 will be perfect and I am hoping it will help me concieve a sticky baby.
    I only started my weight loss on Thursday and lost almost 1kilo already except I pigged out yesterday and won't weight myself until I can be sure my weight has gone down not up which I know it has at the moment.
    belfie I just read you weigh on Mondays. What a good idea to get motivated over the weekend. I think I might start doing that also.

yeah, the thing I like about Mondays is that even if you've had a blow-out, it helps you get back on track... new week and all that. Great to have some new faces in here too, welcome Emmy83.

I'm gonna go for a big walk today. But I suspect it won't be enough to reach my goal tomorrow... I've had a bit too much chocolate but I figure if I'm good I might even reach it later this week . It's DH's birthday on Friday... hmm birthday food is always a tough one. I'm am going to attempt to enjoy myself AND not pig out!
    4 weeks till i'm back at work. I'm too scared to try on my work clothes yet - I'm gonna do it in 2 weeks time, gives me time to lose a little more.

Hope everyone has a lovely active healthy sunday

YAY Emmy you made it! wooohooo and good for you loosing weight already xoxo

Belfie it totally is motivating to get back on the wagon Mondays if you've lost the plot over the weekend! Goodluck getting into your work clothes... It was depressing for me a few months ago when I didn't fit into mine anymore and I had to go out and get larger ones So I'm looking forward to getting back into my old ones too.... Be strong at your dh's birthday! "come on you can do it"

Lordy Lord Lord I still haven't done my walking <insert smack bum icon here> hehehheh I did manage to vacuum though! OH last night we went out for dinner, I didn't eat much but I guess I would have had maybe 400 cals anyway and by the time our meal come out it was past 9pm!!! I cant' believe it took over 2 hours to start eating, was so mad! The good news is that I looked and felt great! The bad news is that my weight has gone up a bit and I am back to 71kg! I really wanted to be back in the 60's tomorrow...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122