Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Donor Conception General Chatter #7

Tarkine - thinking of you today!

got 5 eggs and apparently good quality - bit disappointed that DH had to ring them afterwards to findout howmany eggs we got. they said that I had a low estrogen numbers so they weren't expecting many eggs. Will ring at 11.30 tomorrow to see how they are going

thanks for the good wishes.. I'm going to curl up on the lounge

HI DUSTY!!!!!!! I don't know what I will say about excess embies, i guess it would have to be similar conditions to the family i donate to for me to be comfortable with it iykwim. But I would hope that the people I donated to would keep any remaining embies so that they can give their bub a sibling that is totally biological, for their sake. Just like I would only do known donattion in case of any health problems down the track that required tissue or organ donation so that it would be easier to find a donor for the child.

Tarkine - GOOD LUCK!!! hope they grow nicely and stick well for you hun.

Blizz, hope the glowing is happnening and the tiredness is easing for you. that is the hardest part of pg, the absolutely no energy.

Gargy, hope all is well!

everyone else, i have been offline for a week and have over 120 emails in my inbox, so lots to do!

tarkine, rest up hun and watch lots of DVDs and treat yourself. 5 eggs is a great stuff. wishing you fabulous fertilisation over night. most of the hard work is over for you now. just have to hope for the best and let your eggies do their thing.

hi ali, sounds like you have been busy. thanks for the welcome and for suggesting i pop in here. thanks for giving me your perspective on excess embies. i hadn't thought of the whole health implications before. something to add to my chats with Em. hey hun, i just noticed your ticker - are you starting a bit earlier than planned for number 3???

looks like the last obstacle has been cleared for Em and I and we are booking flights for her this week. the nurse was a bit concerned as Em only finished BFing a couple of months ago and we haven't checked her prolactin levels but it shouldn't impact on our cycle. apparently you can donate even while still BFing.

Not sure yet, DH is going full time in the army so he might be o/s in january. we are trying to get in tune with my cycle so that we know when the best time to try is. I am quite shocked, my last luteal phase was only 9 days and i thought it would have been heaps longer. we are trying to work out my pattern properly before we do too much.

Hey everyone,

Tarkine that's fantastic news! Have everything crossed for you!

Hi Blizz - nice to catch up with you again.

Hey Ali - about your email - have fun clearing it!

Hi Dusty - glad things are moving along for you.

Hi Lulu and Lissie!

As for me - just came in to tell everyone that for once I had a REALLY GREAT DAY!! Nothing spectacular - just woke up in a good mood, did something for myself which was to write out a job specification on what I will and won't do (very empowering!), the girl I have all sorts of issues with stayed at home today and finally I went grocery shopping and got home early. Yay for me!

Hi to all,
    just wanted to pop in and say WOO-HOO Tarkine, great result with 5 eggies will keep fingers crossed for your transfer
    having major storm moment tonight so will hop off now just wanted to see how you went today hon, OK FEET UP....RELAX....ORDER D.H AROUND!!!!!!, love you all Allie xxxxx

Great news Tarkine...hope the fertilisation goes well tonight...

4 fertilised and I have to ring this morning to find out how they are going. When I spoke with the clinic yesterday they hinted that I might have them transferred sooner than saturday (blastie stage) depending if they are fragmenting (so I'm sitting on egg shells at the moment). ..
    sorry am cross posting, have been trying to keep my emotions under control but they are getting the better of me at the moment... and DH has gone interstate for three days...

wow tarkine, 4 out of 5 is great! you would get a HD for that result on an exam...
    i can imagine your nervousness and emotions right now. they will track your embies progress and an earlier ET is still a great outcome. lots and lots of IVF babies were day 2/3 ET.
    sorry DH is out of town again. will have to have a word with him about that. we are here for you hun. in fact if you wanted to catch up after work today for a coffee i am around.

xx

yay Tarkine, amazing result...if it makes you feel any better I had to travel to and from my last FET by myself as DH couldn't get leave either and it worked out OK, bit weird getting PG when DH is at the other end of the state though, HEE, HEE, good luck honey you'll be fine
    hi all need to rush back to work lunch break is over, darn it!!!!!

dusty, thanks for the support.

Blizz... thanks for the best wishes...

I'm still trying to get over the EPU - I guess it doesn't help that I have space cadet side effects on panadol/ine.. **sigh** I really admire women who do this more than once!!

Thinking of you Tarkine :goodluck2:

luv ya girls

Gargy - hope u have better dreams

good news - have got 3x8 cell embies and 1x6 cell embie (with more fragments) so transfer is going to be saturday when they reach blastie stage... will keep praying for the little ones to keep going

thanks girls you have been a great support...

Tarkine - that is just fabulous new - wishing you only the best

Way to go Tarkine! Best of luck with everything. I have everything tightly crossed for you.
    xx

That's brilliant news - YAY TARKINE

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast