Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Donor Conception General Chatter #7

thanks Gargy and dusty for the cheers...

hey Tarkine, lets hope for a cold day on saturday so those little embies realise how nice and warm it is in their mummy and decide to stay a while (9mths to be exact) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you hon but i am sure everything will be ok!!!

Hi all, I am still battling extreme fatigue have had such a busy week and what with this head cold and Paige being sick as well I am just totally OVER IT!!!!!
    my SIL and her family have offered to take Paige for two days of the weekend I might agree to Sunday and might have some catch up sleep and possibly even take in a movie,

DH starts back on day shift tomorrow for five days so I will try to be around a bit more once I've caught up on sleep.

we have our big scan next friday am starting to get excited and a little nervous (I seem to be panicing a lot more this PG don't really know why)
    Well I will pop back in over the weekend but for now I am off to bed, love to you all and take care, Allie.B xxxxxxxx

blizz, sorry to hear that you have had extreme fatigue - take care of yourself!! (yeah I know I'm being bossy).

girls - how is everyone travelling?

Sorry I've been preoccupied since starting the medications. Promise to be a better forum buddy

Tarkine - best of luck for tomorrow...I hope the TWW doesn't do your head in...we'll be here for you...

hey Tarkine, almost time....how exciting...all the best for today and sending you heaps of , don't mind the early post I was lying in bed looking at the ceiling for nearly an hour after getting up for a wee and just can't get back to bed so I thought I may be able to get sleepy again with a little early morning posting

blizz. well you got it right about it being a cold day today here in canberra. The FS was in fine form this morning, the embryologist, nurse and FS were joking around and I spent most of the time, legs in stirrups and laughing!!

Trying not to think too much about it.. been disappointed so many times in my life, I really don't think I could handle breaking my heart one more time.

thanks for the wishings Blizz...

Got everything crossed for you Tarkine!! :goodluck2:

so we are officially in the TWW Tarkine?????? keep posting us and we'll help you keep sane.....the TWW drives me bonkers will keep everything crossed and send heaps of positive vibes your way, snuggle in little embie mumma really loves you and you are in the best place you can possibly be so grow well and strong for us Biddie the sequel needs a cyber cousin (Paige loves bubbas too so hang around for her too ok)

I forgot to add that I have added some new photo's if you are interested that ARE NOT of Paige LOL!!!, but are of my fur baby (can't help myself with photos, I just love em')

**tarkine trips over herself trying to remember how to view blizz's photos again**

Tarkine,

Best of luck :goodluck2: sending you lots of sticky vibes - now the waiting begins- will be for you.

Tarkine - thinking of you.

Blizz - love the photos - I'm totally jealous of the back verandah with it's wonderful view. I also like wuppy dog with his blankie!

Hey Tarkine

Way to go gal! Embie on board...

Everything crossed for you.

Blizz, hun sounds like things have been full on for you. I hope you got a bit of R&R on the weekend. Good luck for your scan. And re the anxiousness quite a few women on BB have mentioned they are more anxious the 2nd or 3rd time around. Be kind to yourself, I am sure you are doing a fabulous job and this time around you have Paige to care for too.

We booked flights for my sister Emma and her kids to come down for the cycle next month. Wow it is all starting to happen...Very exciting...

everyone
    xx

Dusty ,

That is fantastic news, you must be getting sooooo excited - thinking of you and i so hope that this cycle is yours.

way to go Dusty!!

Nothing to report, which can be good .. 3 down 11 to go!

you are almost half way there Tarkine!

well we have dates and Em is starting the syneral next week and she starts stims the week after that and I will start progynova too. we think EPU will be around 30 June/1 July.

i have a scan tomorrow to make sure all is ok with me, and then we are off on the weekend to visit Em and family to have our final counselling and to hang out and enjoy the warmth.

it is an amazing thing.

hugs to you all.
    xx

fantastic news dusty!!! I'll keep everything crossed for you and em. How exciting, things are starting to happen!!

Another BT tomorrow, then again on saturday.. waiting.. waiting... waiting

Dusty,

Exciting news for you - so happy that things are on the move for you - wishing you and Em all the best.

Tarkine,

Not long to go now - sending you sticky vibes and

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast