Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Donor Conception General Chatter #7

well things are looking good here.. not saying anything until saturday BT results are in

OMG! Tarkine, I have everything crossed for you :goodluck2:

xx

yay Tarkine, hang in there hon, you are almost there!!!!
    off for my scan tomorrow, hoping all will be well will hopefully have a picci or two that I'll be able to post we'll see
    will pop in quickly tomorrow night to let you know how it all goes, DH is home for Fri and Sat and starts night shift sunday night so hopefully I'll be ready to go for a good catch up on the weekend, almost feel like I may have turned a corner with this dreaded cold (fingers crossed)
    love to all talk soon, Allie xxxx

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that I will be on the site only for sanity breaks for the next week and a bit. Work has taken over my life and despite this lingering cold I need to get a number of things done as its report time next week.

Also, DH has had some news about his work which is causing him some stress (details are in blog or TTC Vent Forum, whichever you want to read).

Tarkine and Dusty I'll definitely be thinking of you - particularly on Saturday Tarkine.

Blizz - have a wonderful time with the scans tomorrow.

I'll catch up with you all when I can.

Hi all, just popping in quickly to say that 19week scan went well and all is well measured exactly for the due date of the 31st of October and we think

it's a boy
    have an appointment with my OB next week going to ask him to check for me and see if he comes out with the same result but the radiographer today seemed fairly certain
    Paige's big girl bed arrives tomorrow, have just been out buying all of the bedding for it, wish us luck for the transition.

ohh blizz.. honey.. that's FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

I'm excited for you.. yahhhhhhoooooooooo!!! Good luck in getting paige to sleep in the big girls bed!!

ohh blizz.. honey.. that's FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

I'm excited for you.. yahhhhhhoooooooooo!!! Good luck in getting paige to sleep in the big girls bed!!

well I'm hanging out for tomorrow BT - they said that my progesterone level is 60 and my pregnancy hormone is 10 - just have to wait til tomorrow to find out if it is a pg or whether it is the leftovers from the trigger.... so I guess I don't really have any news... yeah i forgot to ring the clinic yesterday - work was way too busy

This is like having a POAS and having to wait 2 weeks for the results rather than 5 minutes!!
    Last edited by Malyna; June 6th, 2008 at 07:37 PM.

ooooohhhhh, I'll be checking tomorrow for the results sweets, lot's of luck

Best of luck Tarkine....

that is wonderful blizz! congrats!!

tarkine good luck today. big hugs and see you soon.

xx

Blizz - lovely news your baby is a boy - one of each - couldnt be more perfect..

my progesterone levels are ok... but my pg hormones are showing 40. when I rang the clinic they said "your pregnant". another BT on monday.

I rang DH (he got stuck in Adelaide yesterday - the plane broke down and his flight had to be rescheduled) and I said "Hello Daddy" - his response was better to the one I got on thursday, when he went quiet on the phone. He's desperate to tell his sister - they are really close - but I told him to hang off.

Its difficult for him. I told him that the blasties were his, regardless of where the DS came from.

I don't think there is anything that can prepare you for the emotions of donor issues. When we got the 4 embies, I said to DH "your a daddy to the embies" and he gave me a really weird look as though "well I'm not really the daddy".

That's so great Tarkine...am thrilled for you...and glad u dont have to go the IVF route again soon....

Tarkine - CONGRATULATIONS so happy for you sweetie.

Bliz - CONGRATULATIONS to you too - a boy - how wonderful - now you have one of each - how perfect is that!

thanks lulu and lissie - i'm not sure whether to be excited or just hold off...

Tarkine,
    Enjoy every MINUTE of pregnancy - its a gift.

YAY for mummy Tarkine!!!!! that is great news, I am really thrilled for you I'm sure all will be fine and as for DH's reaction believe me my DH was exactly the same and as the PG progresses this issue slides away to the background, just include him in as many scans and things as possible and he won't be able to help from getting caught up in the excitement

To all in DCS Thanks for your congratulations I think I am getting used to the idea of a boy, just couldn't see myself with a boy after Paige but we (especially DH) are excited.

Paige is tucked in to her new big girl bed for her first full night's (hopefully) sleep.
    No worries to this point she has been sooooooooo excited about the whole process and more than happily climbed in to her bed for stories then happily snuggled in with her taggie blanket so far all is quiet....there are some photo's of our 'BIG GIRL' bed adventure in my gallery if you are interested.

blizz - Paige looks soooooo adorable in her bed!! I'm glad to hear that DHs reaction is to be expected.

Lissie, I'm going to hang onto every minute of it - even if I am praying to the porcelin god! (aka throwing up in the loo).

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast