Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: General Health, Fitness & Well Being ~ February 2007

WELL GIRLS ARE WE READY FOR OUR WEIGH IN THIS MONTH? i weighed in one day early, but i have lost weight so im pretty pleased.

keep up the good work

I'm starting a new plan on Monday, so i'll start a fresh from then. Can't wait to see who the biggest loser is this month!!!

I'm not ready for weigh in - I'm never ready. I've been so bad. Aaaargh. Can someone who hasn't done very well buddy up with me and we can kick each others ar$es to Skinnydom? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrissy - you know we're going to be throwing things at you biartch PMSL
    NAt - Ive put on 2.5kg...what the?????? Have no idea whats going on at the moment.
    Shan - i think the starting fresh thing sound superb
    Boo - just be happy that atleast you know your putting good things into your body. happy thoughts
    really peved at Wilhelms kinder. Buggers have decided to do the cadbury chocolate drive for fundraising. grrrrrrr. I dont eat chocolate a rule but mate....crunchie bars..hmmmm

I snuck in a weigh in - 89.9. AND AF has just been and is almost on the way out again.

Well I have decided I am on my way. I don't care. I have that feeling now - motivation. I'm going to do this. I will NOT be this weight again next month.

Maz and Shan darlings, I'm dragging you with me so be prepared to enter "the zone'.

good work girls........my first month i actually gained weight, but now i have been going to the gym, i am getting so motivated now, makes me want to dtd more as well
    but now i am starting to eat alot healthier, making sure there is fruit in the fruit bowl, so i dont eat cake/buscuits etc!! so i am feeling great, i can start to see the difference.......just a little, but craig can feel it, it cartainly makes you feel good when your hubby tells you, you are looking and feeling great, but i still have a long way to go and this is just the start
    dont throw things at me.....please dont...........your such a dag maz
    nat, you go girl, just take little bits at a time, i am sure you can do it.
    shan how are you feeling?
    bbl caity screaming.....hi to all you trim girls!!

Nat you can take me along with you, that's fine. I'm zoning in on the 'zone' which is only a few days away. I'm so excited. I've never been this excited about a lifestyle change before - i refuse to say the 'D' word - and i know that it's going to work for me...woo hoo i say...you go girlie...xxx

Chrissy - I'm feeling good. Thanks for asking, but come Monday when my new program starts i'll be feeling even better. It's like i have a new life just around the corner and boy does it look good. Doesn't it feel so good when our partners notice a change. You gets lots of warm fuzzies running through your body and it makes you want to jump them..hehehe

We've taken a break from TTC so i can concentrate on getting this weight off, which means if DH wants to DTD, then he's gotta come prepared because i want to do this properly. Five years of heartache TTC has come to an end. I'm shifting this weight and then i'm going to be a mum...no questions. DH is excited too coz he can see the change in me mentally and says to me the other night 'okay once the weight is off do you think you'll get pg straight away?' (he's sooo clucky) and i said to him 'maybe but i think i'll like to enjoy my skinniness for a couple of months first though'...hehe i plan on hitting the beach next summer in a bikini...hahaha...LOOK OUT WORLD...HERE I COME...

Woohoo Shan - you sound so motivated, just reading your post makes me feel more positive - good luck with your plan i can feel that you are going to do really well

Maz - you have awoken my taste buds lol - do you know how long its been since i've had a crunchie?? They used to be my favs.

Chrissy - well done on the weight loss!

Nat - the zone sounds good - if only i could get there and stay there lol.

I don't normally weigh in until Sunday but i'm going to weigh myself tomorrow so i can post my details - hopefully this week i actually loose something, i'm feeling so fat and bloated lately, have still been sticking to my plan though which i'm quite proud of. I can feel my motivation wavering a little...

Ok Shan, you can drag me then, lol. You sound so good! I don;t think Ive ever heard you this 'up' before and I love it. I'm really happy for you. Just on a side note, my SIL was TTC for over 5 years and then she dropped the weight (25kgs)and fell pg by accident. I am praying that this is what works for you - after you've hit the beach in your bikini of course, lol.

DON'Y WAVER BOO!!!!!!!! you've done so well not to stuff up so far. Thats it, I'll just have to drag you into the zone as well, hehe. Don't let it go now, hun.

im off to the gym girls, bbl to checkin

Nat and Shan - you guys might have to do butt kicking without me. Just got some news that puts me out. Cant reveal to much at the moment, have to wait a little bit longer. Im still gonna come on here cause I have to maintain a healthy lifestyle though
    Nat - your 'cloths' are looking good...........
    I swear its a curse on this site.

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!!! Okay, well, do share when you can, lol. And congratulations, lol.

heheh Nat, i was thinking exactly the same...

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD....

ssshhhhh not saying any more....but doing little tiny ...woo hoo's..lol.

**** MAZ

Maz matey what have you been up too rofl
    Bec

to muych sexacise PMSL - its ment to be a good workout

Girls,everyone put their weightloss total to amber this month for biggest loser?

yeh i send mine in yesterday........

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast