Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: General Health, Fitness & Well Being ~ February 2007

Sure Shan will add you once it gets loaded again stupid Tech guys took it off my laptop grwllll.
    Me umm jumped on the ole scales this morning they were ok so thats 4 kilo for this month so I'm more than 1\4th of the way to being super skinny. DH bought me some nice undies for valentines day well ok I bought them and left him the reciept and he gave me the money back lol well after 9 years of marriage it gets like that. I bought him a huge box of choc's for once he doesn have to hide them as I would always eat them .
    Chrissy: Sorry sweets for the loss but wow on the new improved weight
    Maz: Yumm sounds fantastic the KFC..and whoohoo 1kg loss is better than one kilo heavier
    Marg: Have fun sweets..hmmm holidas sounds scrumtious to me and Tazzy and the seafood ohh and the beer and wine and the choc factory lol hope you be good
    Boo: Welcome I hope yours journey with us is a delight putting you in great shape for IVF, I have only recently lost the weight put on with all the stim drugs so to start a little lighter is a great way to go.
    Hope everyone else is good and having some sucess whether it be weight or healthwise. I had to chase my DD 100 metres yes I thought she would come baack lol no way, I wasnt even breathless something I would of been a couple of weeks ago.
    Bec

OMG!!!! I never thought I'd be so excited but I got on the scales this morning and I'm.....

69.4KG!!!! I've FINALLY cracked the 60's for the first time since falling pregnant with Maddy. SOOOO excited...went out and bought a miniskirt for my Westlife concerts next week.

Thanks for the welcome girls, you've already given me extra motivation - I had no idea that the IVF meds can make you put on weight! I said to DH last night that if it takes us 3 or 4 goes then i could be 15kg heavier by the time we get pregnant - DH just said "that's ok, it'll just mean there will be more of you to love" lol. Anyway i've been doing well, had a one bad day last week but i managed to loose 1.5kg for the week which i'm happy with, i'm aiming to loose at least 1kg per week.

Beckibee - congrats on cracking the 60's - i bet it feels fantastic!

Oh Boo. Your DH is such a sweetheart! Isn't it great when you have a supportative partner because you know that they'll love you no matter your size so that the weight you lose is for you and not because someone else wants you 'thinner'.

Okay, I'm back again, lol. Think I'm still around 89.9. I can't stick to a diet HEEEEELP!!!!!

Good on everyone - fabulous weight losses all round and a big welcome Boo!

Love ya's,

Nat

Beckabee! thats fantastic.Its always a great feeling to get a smaller size in clothes.
    Boo your hubby is a sweetheart.He is a keeper that one!!
    Hows everyone else? I wont know until wed nite to see how much ive lost.Probably not much because i have been away on the weekend at a party!!

Just wanted to say well done to everyone who's lost weight - WOO HOO!

Unfortunately I'm still stuck at 80.5kg! I went to Tasmania for a long weekend and I must admit that I didn't eat very well so I probably shouldn't complain!!! LOL!

Hope everyone has a great week.

Marg

There is a caramello koala in my desk draw crying out to be eaten...I hope I dont put it out of its misery
    Bec

Don't do it Bec....it's not worth it...xxxx

I am now 75.5 kg, i cant wait till get under the dreaded 75kg mark, then i can concentrate on the 70kg, have been going great guns at the gym( starting to get adicted).
    i am not on a diet as such i just try and watch what i eat, and not be a pig( which i have a habbit of doing)

bec, if that was me i would eat it, and then go for a extra long walk, or whatever excersize you do.....i cant handle cutting everything out, its always nice to have a LITTLE treat, just dont make a habbit of it

caddie, how are you going with your weigh in, of thats right its tomorrow, have you tried any of those dvds yet?

marg, not to worry, at least you havent gained any!

nat, just take it one day at a time, you must be so busy so that does make it hard, maybe just get the kids to go for a walk to the local park or something.

beckbee, congrats at reaching the 69 kg mark....way to go!!

sorry caityn is screaming better go

HeHe I gave it to a little 4 year old the advantage of working in a shopping centre plenty of kids around! Feel better that I didnt thou, I'd like to say my salada was just as good
    Bec

right oh - have decided that im going to start walking atleast twice a week as of thursday. I drop WIlhelm of a kinder and Nikolaus of at school and then im going to the local wlaking track every thrusday and tuesday morning. Vy can sleep in her pram and I'll do the 4 km's. I did it about 2 years ago and lost a heap of weight. I think I'll be running at a PLUS again and Nat Im the same - I so cant stick to a diet at the moment.
    Good on you all for your great loses. Im so proud of you all (and jealous lol)

Don't worry Maz, i can't stick to mine at the moment either...although i'm trying a new approach in a week or so. I'm trying the program that Bec is on, so we'll see how it goes...good luck with the walking..

Maz - its amazing how much weight you can loose by walking, i read somewhere that a brisk walk is just as good as a jog (better on the joints to!).

Bec - you've got more will power than me i think i would've eaten it myself!

Chrissy - not long till 75kg - you'll be under that in no time

Marg - holidays are always a killer in the weight department for me! Hope you had a good time anyhow

Beckibee - I agree my DH is a sweetheart (most of the time lol) he's doing the CSIRO with me and it's been great to have someone there for moral support.

Natalie - I'm hopeless at sticking to diets to, thats why i love the CSIRO, it's not a diet as such but more a healthy eating plan.

Caddie - goodluck at your weigh-in. Are you doing WW? (sorry still trying to get to know everyone!)

Well i decided to go and do a step class at the gym tonight - big mistake! I thought it was the beginners class (i've done step before but not for ages) and it was the advanced!! I could not do half the steps for the life of me, it was so fast pased and I found it impossible to keep up - i spent most of the time doing the basic step up because i just couldn't get it! The class was packed and I felt like a total knob, to make things worse i was right at the front of the class and i could see the girl behind me in the mirror looking at me like i was the most unco thing she'd ever seen, half way through the class I ended up leaving - on my way out the instructor told me the beginners class was tomorrow night so i might go along then and give that one a try.

boo, sorry but i did have a little laugh at your gym class disaster, you poor thing, i did a pilates class for the first time at the gym the other day, and there was about 5 of us that was our first time.........i told the instructor it was my first time, so she made me get up the front of the calss, and yes i felt like a complete dill, where all the other ladies didnt tell her, and she just keep watching me throughout the whole class.........it drove me mad, probably because i was the HEAVIEST in the class, mind you i didnt really like it, i used to do yoga class, and i much prefered that.

maz, you go girl and start walking 4km its such a good walk,and im sure you will loose heaps doing that.

have a great day girls

*TamaraP* Guest

Heya girls - I used to be part of this thread but really didn't post that much. But I seriously need to start getting motivted.
    The past two weeks has been dreadful with weather and food!! - heat and my just don't mix!

I really really need to stick to a diet plan but I just can't seem to make it past a month! - why oh why is junk food sooooo tasty?? What really annoys me is the fact I have the money so I spend it.
    I am thinking, if maybe I withdraw all the money into my purse that won't happen, I tend to spend money on crap if its in the account. Does that make sense?

At the moment, I don't want to reveal my weight as I just want to get support and motivation.

So far my "exercise" routine when I can be bothered is.

1. riding bike for 20mins
    2. Sparring and boxing for 20mins
    3. walking for about 20-30mins on other nights

But for some reason, it just ain't happening lately.

Tam, you've come to the right place. I haven't given up my weight yet either. Too embarrassed, but one day, i might.

Maybe you could take your cards out of your purse, so that you don't have the temptation to use them, just keep them at home, or open up an account that you don't have card access to, transfer all your money into it each week, but transfer anything back to your normal account if you have any expenses that need to be paid. Get rid of the means, and the temptation will gradually fade.....it's an option anyway.

Great to have you here...xxx

hi ya Tam - just get another purse and take one with you when your by yourself with no money, just cards in it.
    Start walking tomorrow, but if its 35 degree's at 9am again I might post pone until next week. I dont want to collapse on the walking track seeing there's roadworks on just near it...but thenon the other hand might have some yummy men come to my rescue.....oh decisions decisions

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast