Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: General Health, Fitness & Well Being ~ February 2007

*TamaraP* Guest

Buying another purse is a good idea, I will only take what I need for the day and leave the cards at home.
    The worst part about me, I work in a BAKERY!! Not the nest place when you want to lose weight!!!

I am thinking boxing or maybe a walk along the beach tonight would be a good option.

LMAO Maz - I vote the passing out. The trick is to lay down gently before you faint so you don't hurt yourself

Hi Tam, hope you have better luck than me and bugger about the bakery. You need to open up that healthy sandwich shop I dreamt about you in, lol.

Hi Shan sweetie

Hey Nat.....how you doing????

Oh Tam - sausage rolls...pasties god my blasted mouth is watering!! think happy thought think happy thoughts!!! Maybe have a bottle of water on the side and everytime you think of taking a bite of something yummy, have a mouth full of water. Have a friend it worked for. She was 145kg and has gotten down to 104kg in a year. Im very proud of her.
    Nat - considering taking a pillow with me so I dont hurt buttox when I 'faint'. PMSL but it looks like i might not be able to do it as its finally raining!! YAY!!!!! OMG Zain is 6 months already. were the hell is time going? thats it need to pull finger out get skinny again to get fat again (pg)
    Tamara - coming down your way end of March, Inlaws live in Mt Eliza and I sometimes (when I can) duck over to see Sammi. I have to come to a Melbourne meet up and finally put faces to you all.

hey girls,

sorry i havent been in here much. it sounds like everyone is doing great/

well ive finally lose weight again lol last night i lost 800grams frist time in two weeks.

caddie- how did u go.

maz- are u going on your walk today???

*TamaraP* Guest

Well, I jumped on the scales!! I don't get it. For the past week I haven't eaten junk, the weather has been hot so lack of exercise is happening, but I have put on weight! I just don't understand.

All I had yesterday to eat was cheese&bacon mini roll, leftover pastabake and dinner! And I drunk water throughout the day!
    Today, I have had cereal, salad sandwich for lunch on the agenda and probably some meat with vegies for dinner!

I just don't get it!

tamara - i hear ya honey, ive put on a kg again but dont give up. im not going to.
    Adele - well done on your lose
    went for my walk this morning. 5km's and I was sweating by the end of it. Took half and hour so I must'nt be as unfit as I first thought I was.

maz- well done. keep it up you will get fitter.

tamara- when it is hot your body will store all the water it can so i could just be water weighing u down.

Maz well done on the walk! I havnt managed one for ages.
    Well done adele!!! woohoo.
    Tamara keep persisting,next week may see a change.Dont forget portion sizes too.
    I lost 1kg last night.Yippeee.I have now lost 9.1kgs.And a total of 1.6kgs this month.I only need 200g to reach personal goal!!! I didnt think i make it but it gets easier as you go.
    Keep persisting girls.If you fall off,get back on it!!

well done caddie keep it up.

later everyone have a great night

adele

Hi girls,
    I have nothing to report except I am having seriously weird dreams about food, I wake up disappointed in myself I couldnt control myself lol weird eh.
    Welcome back Tam as the girls said keep plugging along you will get there.
    Maz: I have no idea why you need a pillow pmsl I didnt read too far back anyway hun dont kill yourself in this heat
    Caddie: Well done on the loss you are so close now to your goal
    Shan: Hi ya matey, hope is all good in your world
    As I said not mch happening here just drinking lots of water erghh water
    Bec

bec - need pillow to so I can faint and not hurt myself. There's road works going on near the walking track I walk on and heaps of hmm delicious looking men so in this heat, might faint, re needing pillow. Tell ya what, gives me the motivation to go back again. Told my mum (who's 70 in december) and she said she may have to come with me. Ah im my mother daughter. PMSL
    Caddie - that is fantastic honey. You know what, if it wasnt for you, this wouldn't have been bumped up and I wouldnt have know about it. Thanks a bunch babe!
    Hello everyone else - hope your being good (hahahaha)
    went to coles this morning and wlaked past the tim tams...ah thats the only chocolate thing that I love. and they were on special...boo hoo for me.
    ok going to hang my washing now

well i am still busting my ars at the gym, but the problam is now i have been getting extremely hungry when i get home.......absoultutly starving!! and i just eat what ever is easy like donuts or biscuits...mmmm .........maybe i shouldnt buy them, and MAKE SURE THERE IS FRUIT IN THE FRUIT BOWL!! that might work.........havent jumped on the scales so i will wait till the end of the month for that and its under a week to see how much i have lost.......or gained

Chrissy i find the same when i get home from the gym i am super hungry, so i now tend to go and be home just intime for dinner.

tegan
    i was there the other day and they took a lily to jittabugs, i think it was thursday, was that your lily? or do you go in the arvos?

Not my Lily. Lily hasn't been to jittabugs yet. I just take her to the childminding. And yeah i only go in the arvos.

God, I dont have to go to the gym to get hungry normally. Have gone off food at the moment. THinks it might be the heat

Chrissy - i find the same when i get home from the gym, when i go at nights i always come home and start cooking dinner straight away or i'll have a piece of fruit or something. I've stopped buying buscuits etc - i find that if they're not in the house then i don't miss them. I've got some bush biscuits but that's it (I figure they can't be that bad!?)

Well i'm feeling a little disheartened today, i weighed myself this morning and i haven't lost a thing this week! I don't understand i've been so good this week, i've stuck to my eating plan (except for Saturday, i went out for lunch with friends but still picked something reasonably health), i've been working my butt off at the gym and walking the dogs, meanwhile DH has been a slacker and managed to loose 2.5kgs - whats with that!??

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast