Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Liven & Fast-Tract General Discussion #4

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Melody, its fine anytime. Also Fast-Tract is pre-digested so you can take it when gluten intolerant. I will get Tracey to confirm.

Kara, more the reason to take it

A woo hoo for me, my almost 5 year old daughter has suddenly decided she will have it, and has taken two days worth in nudie juice. Great stuff, although she thinks her bad farts at night time are hilarious. I think the only reason she has it is she loves nudie juice, any excuse to have it I dont give it to her otherwise - too expensive to drink frequently with 4 in the house!!!

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Default For Melody, fastract and pregnancy

If you can eat food in pregnancy, you can take Fast Tract. Just start off with 10ml a day for 3 days, then 20mls a day for 3 days and then 30mls a day from there on - if the thrush is still an issue, slowly work yourself up to 30mls twice a day.

Once you have taken the fast tract, you may want to consider inliven - people who are gluten intolerant usually lack the digestive enzymes to digest the gluten. However, inliven is predigested do the probiotics have taken care of breaking gluten down into small components that your body can easily absorb and not react to.

Most people are just too afraid to take it because they don't understand the predigestion. If you do decide to give it a go, you start on a pich, an eight of a teaspon and then increse every three days - I would be very surprised if you go an adverse reaction to gluten from that.

loobyloo22 Guest

Default Hello all

hi ladies,

i have been reading your posts for a few days and was amazad by the positive response to In-liven. I decided to order some and it arriverd today - (from your neck of the woods) I am in the UK.

I was wondering whether In-liven can be given to babies (non- breastfeeding~) we have a big history of allergies in our familiy and i understand Inliven can really help.

Lucy x

Well, DH and I have been taking for the last couple of days, and have been feeling much less tired, which we have both been struggling with for a couple of months now. We too were amazed at how fast it works

We aren't big juice drinkers in this house, so we either put it in a smoothie (in our rocket blender) or mix it into vanilla yogurt, which we already have in the house cause DH eats it on his muesli.

All in all, we are impressed

Okay, I am gonna bite the bullet and order it, then deal with DP later.

I am desperate for something to help boost my immune system. I would like to TTC starting from Sept onwards but am really struggling with everything at the moment. I am always tired, moody, no interest in sex at all, very little energy levels, oh hell, the list goes on. Add to the PND. Oh yer and reoccuring Mastitis which really puts a spanner in the works when trying to wean.

That does it, I am ordering it today! I do wish though the $$$ was a little lower especially for those of us already on a tight budget.

Hey, can anyone tell me, I need to know how many probiotics are in the inliven. LIke on inner health plus it tells me there is 25 billion good bacteria per capsual, but i can't find anything to tell me how much probiotic is in the inliven. Probiotic is listed last on the ingredients so does that mean thats the least in there??

It arrived today!!!!! The courier was a spunk too.

Username: Vixstar
    Since when: Have a few Inner Health capsules to take, will start when I have finished them.....or can you take them at the same time?
    What I noticed:
    What I love about In-Liven:

Will add more as I take it.

I am currently starting to increase my coffee intake, I am tired by midday and moody, crave food (healthy or otherwise) when bored, eat to much for my dinner although its loaded with vegies, don't eat enough fruit, physically, meantally (yes meantally....???? I mean mentally.) and emotionally drained, keep getting mastitis (fingers xd I don't get it again) and have taken so many antibiotics in the past 3 mths its silly . My skin is tired looking and I am prone to breakouts but they are less than before i was pregnant...I could go on and on.

Hey guys....I just got my first lot of in-liven and forgot to make sure its ok to take while breastfeeding????

Dee - in answer to your question, have a read of this, (taken from the Inliven page on Kelly's main site: http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...tality-inliven )
    Bacteria live and work in colonies

There is a lot of confusion in the marketplace in relation to the abundance or “count” of bacteria in various probiotic products. Many companies are claiming that their products have “billions” more bacteria than other products to gain a marketing edge. This is very misleading and, in reality, is little more than sales hype.
    Bacteria live and work in colonies. In scientific terms these colonies are called, Colony-Forming Units (CFU’s). Some companies intentionally shake the colonies apart, separating the CFU’s, to increase the bacteria count of their products, which is misleading to consumers. The single most important factor in Probiotic food is the reproduction ability of the bacteria.
    The bacteria must be in their natural state and alive so that once they arrive in the gut they can multiply and produce all the sub-strains necessary to maintain a healthy intestinal flora. To ensure that the bacteria are in a natural state and have not been tampered with or altered in any way it should be certified organic. In-Liven has been certified by the ACO Australian Certified Organic, Australia’s largest certifying body.
    Danni - Its perfectly safe for BF.

Yes it is Danni. Like I always say, if in doubt, ask, is it okay to eat brocolli while xxx?
    There's your answer. Its just food, wholefoods and nothing else.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

ohhhh thank goodness. I have been worried sick all night as I took a teaspoon yesterday arvo and Mason has been a nightmare all night

I take inner health everyday and I am off travelling for 5 weeks in a 1 months time & as the inner health needs to be in the fridge at all times it is going to be very difficult, so I am looking for something to replace it. Is in-liven refridgerated???

In liven does need to be in the fridge once it is opened, but I know others have travelled with it, but being away for 5wks is different to overnight kwim?

Thanks for that Sherie. I think I will try and get my hands on a bottle of yakult each day, I have researched and it is available all over Europe! Might look at trying in-liven when I get back.

Thumbs up

Update

Username: Vixstar
    Since when: Have a few Inner Health capsules to take, will start when I have finished them.....or can you take them at the same time? 30/4 started taking it on Friday plus the Inner Health. Doubt very much any harm would be done. I have the In-Liven over my cereal each morning. Only take one dose of Fast Tract and the powder.
    What I noticed: More energy although I am still aware that I am tired. More alert, reduced need for coffee and crap food. Don't feel the urge to snack - might loose weight!!!
    What I love about In-Liven: I have PND and I have found it an 'effort' to play with DS and at times felt like I was babysitting someone elses child. On the weekend, I played with DS, laughed and had a great time with him repeatedly Yesterday I stuffed up doing something and instead of going into a dark mood all day I recovered within about 10 minutes and went back to being chirpy, energetic and excited about our trip out for the day. Bizarre but if it helps me become a better Mum/the Mum I know I really am, I will keep taking it.

The problem with the yakults and inner healths and other pro-biotic preparations are this:

* most are fast-tracked to grow in faecal matter (in-liven only use natural sources like fruit and vegies)
    * most contain only one or two strains of pro-biotics (in-liven has 13)
    * they measure by the amounts of bacteria they have. but bacteria live and work in colonies - in-liven is measured in CFU's - colony forming units.

If you are taking in-liven I wouldnt bother with another pro-biotic. The benefit in-liven has over other probiotics is its mix with wholefoods to give the nutritional bonus.
    Kelly xx

Quick question - should I still be taking preg and breastfeeding multi-vits if I'm BF and possibly TTC soon or does the Inliven act like a multi?

I haven't been taking a multi-vit since starting inliven and I'm feeling fab Just wanna get the low-down especially if TTC soon

You should still take folate *just in case*
    Kelly xx

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast