Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Liven & Fast-Tract General Discussion #4

LorenP Guest

After reading all the posts, I ordered some today - I work 72hrs/week so anything that will keep me awake at work and stop the salt/sugar cravings is worth a shot. Also like the thrush-killing capabilities - which has flared up this cycle .... still no AF though

I have an intolerance to zucchini (marrow veges) but I will give it a go since it is already partially digested. If it turns out I can't take it, I will give it to DH!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Congrats It's a vicious cycle, the sugar feeds the thrush... good luck with it, did you start with in-liven or fast-tract?
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Quote Originally Posted by Vixstar View Post
    It arrived today!!!!! The courier was a spunk too.

Username: Vixstar
    Since when: Have a few Inner Health capsules to take, will start when I have finished them.....or can you take them at the same time?
    What I noticed:
    What I love about In-Liven:

Will add more as I take it.

I am currently starting to increase my coffee intake, I am tired by midday and moody, crave food (healthy or otherwise) when bored, eat to much for my dinner although its loaded with vegies, don't eat enough fruit, physically, meantally (yes meantally....???? I mean mentally.) and emotionally drained, keep getting mastitis (fingers xd I don't get it again) and have taken so many antibiotics in the past 3 mths its silly . My skin is tired looking and I am prone to breakouts but they are less than before i was pregnant...I could go on and on.
    Still on the same jar! I only take it once a day due to the cost but find it is all I need. Some days I am more tired than others so I grab 40 winks when DS is sleeping. Have finally weaned so no more Mastitis, heaps more mental clarity, much much better sex life / drive, stiffness has gone from my ankles, less likely to eat crap food although we still have damn Easter Eggs in the fridge, PND is most certainly on the way out the door. The weeks are getting more and more in between my bad days where I just fall down in a heap and my recovery is faster too. DP has a cold atm so it will be interesting to see if I get it. He still insist on taking Inner Health but thats fine as it means I don't have to share 'my good bugs' as I have nicknamed them!

The best thing to happen to me - I really think it has helped me come through my PND. It is way too much of a coincidence. I would even standed up in a court of law and say that. In the past month or so, I have finally connected and bonded with my son who is almost 9 months old. I look at him and am so in love with him it nearly takes my breath away. I do feel gulty for the months I was not there for him but have the rest of his life to make up for it.

Sorry for the long post but I really feel I need to let any Mums out there with PND know how much inliven helped me. It is really worth trying in conjunction with any councelling or other medication you are taking. It has saved my life, I nealry walked out on my darling baby boy and my dearly loved partner of 13 years. I now feel I am there for both of them 120%. I cannot imagine my life without them. Thanks to BB for picking up on such a wonderful, life saving product.

littlewing Guest

Default can you help me re:fast tract?

Hi there
    I have JUST this minute joined your forum and I'm not quite sure of what I'm doing yet. But I'll post this question anyway, in the hope that you might be able to pick it up!
    I got on the net yesterday desperate to find some advice on treating a dreadful case of pregnancy thrush, and your forum, along with this product called fast tract, showed up. It sounds pretty good, and the more I read the more hopeful I get. I already have probiotics from a doctor at home, but I'm not sure if they are as potent? The product is called Symbiotique(??) Anyway, I saw how fast tract had helped people get rid of their thrush when nothing had ever helped before, and was hoping it might be able to help me. I wanted to know though if it was safe to take in pregnancy? Any other info you could give me as well would be much appreciated. And I wondered where I could order it.
    Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by BellyBelly View Post
    Congrats It's a vicious cycle, the sugar feeds the thrush... good luck with it, did you start with in-liven or fast-tract?

Hi Littlewing and welcome to BellyBelly!

All the info you will need about In-Liven is here - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...tality-inliven and as it is 100% organic it is perfectly safe to take during pg and breastfeeding - even children can have it. From what other members have said about taking synthetic probiotics in the past is that they don't even compare to In-Liven. I take it myself and have found it to work wonders for a lot of problems, not just the thrush.

Good luck and I hope this has helped you.

ETA - it is better to start off with the fast-tract. It isn't as potent as the In-Liven but it will help prepare your gut for it. But there is no reason why you can't start off with the In-Liven either - it is up to you.

littlewing Guest

Hi Sherie
    Thanks so much for the reply. I got on the ordering website through a link on BB but couldn't buy anything as it seems you need to be a member or something(?) Anyway, I've sent them an email, so they should be contacting me soon. I think I might give it to my two little boys as well(aged 3 & 6), is that ok to do? The 6y.o has a bit of a better diet, but the 3y.o is just shocking. Used to have a wonderful diet, full of meat, veges & fruit, but got a vomiting bug a couple of years ago now and hasn't touched anything good since. It's so worrying. Do you think fast track/inliven would be good for this? I'm just desperate. I'm really excited, I hope I have as much success as all the other people on this forum. I'll let you know of my progress!
    Thanks v.much!

You could try just downloading the order form and faxing it through. There is no reason why you can't give it to the kids either - both the fast-tract and the in-liven. they do need a different dosage though. It has been mentioned on here somewhere, I will find it for you and put it here.

ETA - Most people give their kids a 1/4 teaspoon dose of the In-Liven. I really think it will help get their gut back into order and it is packed full of nutrients too which will benefit them anyway.
    Last edited by Trillian; June 7th, 2007 at 10:19 PM.

Yep you need to fax the form as they are upgrading their site and its down... fast-tract would be awesome for thrush, in-liven has less good bacteria but is also nutritious so you will get the energy benefits etc everyone raves about
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

littlewing Guest

thanks for your help everyone! will keep you posted..
    littlewing

littlewing Guest

Hi again
    Just updating on what is happening with the fast tract. Started last week, immediately the thrush symptoms started to lessen(amen!), and by about day 2 I was less constipated, and am now going at least a couple of times a day! This has never been the case for me before, I could even go so far as to say it was a pleasant experience! What I've really been amazed about though is my energy levels. I helped out on Friday at our small schools ball games day(serving tuckshop to 800 children!) and wasn't really exhausted by the end of it. Then yesterday I spent the whole day shopping and doing chores, then went to a party last night and stood up all night! I'm paying for it a little today, but that is really unheard of for me. It just dawned on me that it's coincided with the Fast Tract, so I'm really happy about that. Have ordered the In-Liven and I'm waiting for it with high hopes! Anyway, just thought I'd let you know my progress. I'm so grateful to have found this product - thank you!!!!

Great stuff! It is wonderful Hard to believe with such great claims, but they are true
    Kelly xx

SamanthaP Guest

Does in-liven contain Iron?

Yes it does
    Kelly xx

SamanthaP Guest

Bummer - I'm one of those odd people who suffer from iron overload! ;-) I'm always looking for supplements without it.

Its got no more iron than green leafy vegies like spinach... its not in massive doses like vitamins...
    Kelly xx

OKay, a new question
    With the fast tract, can you take that on going or is it just designed as a once off thing before starting the inliven. Long story, but basically DP is after a really good probiotic but can't take the inliven for certain reasons. At the moment he takes VSL5 (i think thats what its called) but its extremely expensive. Just wanted to know if its an option to take the fast tract if it is just a probiotic??
    Thanks

Yep nothing harmful about it Its not just for In-Liven, you can have it whenever you need it.
    Kelly xx

Is in-liven ok for endo sufferers? i.e. phyto-oestrogen wise?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast