Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Liven & Fast-Tract General Discussion #4

Quote Originally Posted by BellyBelly View Post
    Its got no more iron than green leafy vegies like spinach... its not in massive doses like vitamins...
    I've decided I'm going to try In-Liven but have a question: I've got exceptionally low iron at the moment so I've been taking a dose of iron mixed with vC in high quantity of 325mg per tablet which is mucher higher than your regular vitmans/multi-vitman dose. The assistant at the local organic store seemed to think In-Liven was also higher in iron than most vitamin tablets you get at the stores but I'm not so sure?.....so do you think, or does anyone else out there take iron tablets as well as In-Liven & do they mix well together?

& sorry, second question...am I reading correctly that everyone has to mail order it? It is available at our local organic store - is it the same one? Thanks.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

You can order over the internet or mail order. Some retailers have it but not all.

You could try the In-Liven and see if it improves your iron levels, but if you want a iron supplement soley, I highly recommend floradix. Lots of midwives rave about it as being the iron supplement with the least side effects, quickly absorbed and most readily absorbed. So thats another thing you could try. Inliven has lots of other good things in it too
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Has anyone taken Inliven while they have morning sickness and noticed any improvements?

I had horrid morning sickness with #2 and I'm now preg with #3. I've been taking it twice a day, the 2nd time just before bed. I'm finding that my morning sickness is no where near as bad this time around. I guess it could be that it is a different pregnancy, but who knows.... I'm not taking my chances and stopping.

I think the thing that is allowing me to down it while M/S is that I was use to it before I got preg. I don't know if I'd be able to stomach it otherwise

Ok so I started taking Inliven today...but think I might've over done it. Have had 2 sml doses today but both times have got a horrid headache within 30-40min of having it. Anyone else had this - have I started too quickly? Think I need to read some more....off to look at past threads.

Hi, I have a question too. Sorry if somebody has already asked this before but I don't have time at the moment to look back over the thread.

I just bought the In-Liven and want to give some to Sophia. How much should I give her and how do I hide it? I have it in my yoghurt and tried giving some to her but she spat it out as the taste is quite strong.

Start with a pinch a day and build up so she can slowly get used to it. I give my two 1/4 a teaspoon and hide it in Nudie juice, they love it! Very easy to hide it in the Mango one. Some people use apple juice, something quite distinct in flavour you need - yoghurt never worked for us either!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

Kara - thats so great, you are getting great nutrition while preg and thats awesome!

AmyGirl, it's 1tsp a day but good to build up slowly - on the info page it has a dosage guide. Some people get headaches from the detox, so just cut back a little then build up slowly.
    Kelly xx

Eugenia - I give Aidyn 1/4 tsp mixed with some diluted juice (don't use citrus though), and he doesn't even notice it.

I am actually getting some more Inliven on Monday... its been a while... I'm excited!!! LOL

ok i bought my in liven today. they didnt see fast track there so its straight on to it .....
    i hope it improves my pms symptoms ..

im going to put in in my diary and track my progress.... i have really high expectations on this stuff after reading what everyone else has said....

so it better not let me down !!!
    wish me luck .

hey ... i have noticed if i take inliven i get headaches ?? is this normal

Nessa : i found it did imporve my energy .. i felt able to get up and going in the morning
    but the headaces were a lil strange !!

but i havent taken it in a few days and ive noticed a drop in my energy

I noticed a slight headache when I first started taking it, but they quickly passed and it didn't seem to be anything I couldn't deal with.

I was taking it while morning sick, but unfortunately it got too much for me (as did a lot of foods) so I stopped. I'm back on it now.

Quick Q - I'm currently taking it in tomato juice - I swear that the tomato juice tastes no different with the Inliven in it. It also doesn't seem bitty because the juice is that little bit thicker. My only concern is that tomato juice might be too acidic? Anyone got an opinion?

I think its only citrus you have to watch out for, but not essential... so tomato should be okay.
    Kelly xx

Thanks Kelly, I though as much

Hi. Ok, I've been reading about this stuff for ages and have finally ordered some for my husband and myself (20% discount from the health food shop, helps a bit!)

I am really hoping it does what everyone says it does because it's certainly not cheap....but I figure if it is great it's worth the expense and may save money long term iykwim! Am going to follow the dose guide on here too.

Will let you know what we think....

People wouldn't pay that much if it wasn't worth it too

Even now that I am used to taking it and don't feel the initial differences anymore (unless I don't take it!!), I know how much good it's doing on the inside and I never get anything like thrush these days. I've been on it for over a year, I wouldn't waste that sort of money
    Kelly xx

Default I've ordered some Fast Tract!!!

Well, last night I bit the bullet and ordered some Fast-Tract. Hopefully it will arrive really soon! After experiencing awful (and I mean awful) breast thrush pain for the last 5 or so weeks, I am very hopeful that I have found something that will take the pain away! Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted....

Good luck Nelle!!! Let us know how you go 1ml for baby but normal dose for you.
    Kelly xx

Thanks Kelly. It has just arrived at my door and I can't wait to get started.

However, I just have 2 questions...

1. I am currently on antibiotics for mastitis. Should I wait until I finish the course of antibiotics before starting on the Fast Tract? (only a couple more days!)

2. What's the best/easiest way to give it to my baby (10 weeks today!)? Should I use a syringe like the one you get with baby panadol?

Thanks again.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast