Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Breastfeeding after 12 months

YAY to you and Indah, Tracey. Well done sweety.
    Are you up for another 12 ?

Trish if she wants toi keep feeding in mornings & before bed I'll happily continue for as long as she wishes!!!
    So yep... But I hope to be preg within next 6ish months!!!

Well done Tracey!!! I hope I'm in here with you next week!

I'm in!!!! Yippee!!!

It seems pretty quiet in here....who else is in here?

YAY Linda, you have made it to 12 months !!!

I'm still here, although I rarely post in here. Should make the effort I guess.

Tehya is still going strong on the booby at 19 months. Not sure when we will wean. I am leaving it up to her.

Thanks Trish!

That's great - how often does she feed? Also - how long did it take you to get AF back? I'm still waiting...

I got Af at about 7 months & I was feeding still 5 times a day...
    Now Indah will wake around 7ish & if she is grizzly will wnat booby, but like today she saw her cup of milk that I was preparing for her bag to go to my Mum's & she pointed saying 'dink' so I gave her the cup of milk instead & she had that this morning, bt she always has boob before bed & that's susu (milk in Indonesian).
    She has a bath with Maddy or shower with me or Dh & then goes on potty, get dried & dressed & then crawls to me saying choo choo, then tries to lift up my top!!! It's very cute!!!
    I let her lead me, NI still love feeding her too!

CONGRAT's on making it to 12 mths!!!!

Congrats Linda!

We're still in here too @ 2 BF a day. AF arrived for me just after Kynan was 11 months old. I think he was down to 4 feeds a day then (but none overnight).

Hi all.. I am still going strong at almost 14 months...

Thanks guys.

I really wish AF would come back, but apart from that reason I have no desire to wean Emma at all. I really hope it doesn't come down to that. I could cut out night feeds, but to be honest they are the most important ones as they settle her so well & I'm happy to do it (although I probably wouldn't say that at 3am )

Tracey - that is SO cute!!

Linda, be glad the witch is away. I think I started back again when Tehya was around 10 months or so. They are so bad now, I have never been like this after any of my babies, but this time around

Tehya will still feed up to 5 times in a 24 hour period, sometimes more, sometimes less. She still wakes up several times overnight and will only resettle with boob. It can be a pain at times. Not the bfing though, just the constant wake ups.

Trish - that is so like Emma - only the boob will resettle her...so no palming the job off to DH

I'm not glad AF is gone, because we would like to TTC & it just makes it so much harder. Otherwise I'd be stoked...

I figured that may have been the case Linda.

BTW, I love the pic of Emma in your ticker. Very cute

Maggie is almost 16 months and still no AF for me. She is such a little boobie monster! She fooled me awhile ago and I thought she would start to wean, but she has reverted back and still has overnight feeds.

I have always gotten AF exactly one month after pp bleeding stopped.. its only been the last couple months that my cycle is all messed up..

Wow Astrid! I bet I'll be the same. I think too because Emma feeds so often as well.

I got bitten last night, first time ever. Just me jumping was enough to scare her & she bawled. I hope she connected the 2 though because if she kept doing it I think I'd have to wean, it really hurt!

i'm still here breastfeeding oscar. i didn't get AF back until 2 years with Josh, 2 years 10 months with Zak and just got it back now at 15 months with oscar, have no idea why so early this time. just thought i'd come and say hi and congrats to all who made it to past 1 year.
    beckles

OMG Beckles - you're scaring me. I really don't want to wean but I really want AF. I don't know what to do...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast