Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

Jo, I guess i'm just worried about the procedure and the thought that he may need surgery for his stomach too. It's great that we ahve a cause of his eating probs Last night was mediocre... just went to Nigel's family's weekly get together.

Sally- yeah it would be a little scary/daunting finding out at first and your SO entitled to be worried. But its good that you've found out why hes not liking his solids. Nigels family has a weekly get together?, hows his mum been lately? with regards to you & Brendan

Meh over his mum... if she wants to be miserable then fine! Yeah every friday night they get together at his Nana's house for a BBQ. kinda nice really... but sometimes it gets a bit much iykwim? I hate being so repetetive.... spontaneousity (if thats even a word lol) is soooo much better!

I'm glad your not letting his mum get to you as you say if she wants to be miserable then fine her problem. Yeah it would be nice to have a regular family meet up i wish i could do it with my family but bit hard as i live in another state.

I think Sophie's starting her 6 week growth spurt her feeding is all over the shop and shes been awake most of the morning Chris has worn her out enough that shes gone to sleep hopefully she'll sleep now until about 5pm when shes due next. I thought she might be constipated again as she hadnt pooed since yesterday but she did a poo earlier that was a greeny/yellowy colour and it wasnt hard and she wasnt straining so maybe the Nan formula is the go for Sophie, she did have some pains in her tummy but i just rubbed her back and she calmed down.

Ahhh its humid here today and yuck!! to that. Just going to do some crocheting and do some washing.

Sounds like you've found the formula for her. Woohoo!!

I have uploaded a few more pics mostly from my holiday.

But I want you to have a look at THIS PIC (although you cant really see it very well)
    It's of my brother and Brendan and they have the same eyes and even very similar hair line (my brothers is receeding)

Yeah sounds like Nan 1 is the go for Sophie but i'll keep an eye on her number 2's. My BB's dont feel as sore as they did earlier i took 2 nurofen liquid caps panadol does nothing for me now i'm not pregnant. Hopefully the milk dries in a day or two and i can go back to having comfortable BB's again and also have them back to myself haha bit selfish

Your pictures are great Brendans a little cutie he'll be a heartbreaker . The picture of Brendan & your brother i think they sort of look like they have similar eyes/hair.

Just you and me in here today Sally haha Sophie's asleep still only reason why i'm here so much

Wow, Jo and Sally are chatterboxes today!
    I'm sort of trying to avoid BB on weekends when i have time to spend with Anthony, but I just woke up from nap and he's still asleep so thought i'd duck in quickly.

Sally - i'm glad you're feeling better today. I can understand why surgery makes you nervous, i'm already flipping in case Alex has sleep apnoea early on because he'll need to have his tonsils and adenoids removed before he turns two. In a way it would be good, but it's still a scary thought.
    Hehehe - it is a word - but it's spontaneity :P Sorry to pick just saw it and went ooooh pretty word i know that one. LOL (im a freak).
    The picture, is gorgeous!! I forgot just how cute he is!!!!!

Jo - Panadol was jack***** useless for me for everything before i was pregnant, then of course i had no choice because you can't take nurofen. I'm going to see if panadol helps any good now that i have really used anti-inflam's for so long but i'd say ill be back on the nurofen soon enough. Woohoo on getting your BB's back to yourself... Mine are driving me a bit batty already, but i won't whinge again!

Well, the little falling out anthony had with his mother is relatively fixed and i'm not scared to talk to her anymore so that's good. ALex and i braved our first supermarket trip yesterday. He slept the whole time (thank goodness - but i tried to time it that way) and only had a bit of a windy grizzle. God knows how you're supposed to shop with a pram though??? How do i doooooooo it?
    I'm feeling pretty good and mobile again, a fair bit of pelvic discomfort but i imagine that's my hips sort of going back into shape.

Hope all everyone else is well.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hey all.
    Well my BH pains went away, so its all good lol. Think im reading every small thing as a possibility. I guess its not such a bad thing really, means im taking note of the happenings of my body. And im getting excited too!! LOL. No harm in hoping huh even though it is a tad bit early still.
    Jo, i havent checked out your ring yet, but i will soon just catching up with all my threads.
    I had the biggest emotional cry today ever. And it was all because of a stupid newspaper lol. I bought the paper for DP, and they were in seperate parts, and managed to pick up two of the first part and not one of the ifrst and second. So we got no TV magazine and i thought DP was annoyed about it, so i went and sat on the bedroom floor bawling my eyes out til DP came and told me it was okay and that he wasnt gonna be home to use it any way..i shooda known that lol. Why do they have the newspaper in two seperate parts any way?? Thats so stoopid!

My My VERY quiet in here last night, Chris had the laptop playing poker with a mate that came over for dinner and i being my lazy self couldnt be trucked going upstairs to the office where the desktop is, usually they go upstairs to play poker but now that they cant smoke inside Chris takes the laptop as he can take it outside with him when he needs his nicotine rush.

Ash- yeah Sally & I were having a good ole chat in here (before Chris took the laptop haha). Panadol did nothing for me before i was pregnant too, worked ok when i was pregnant and now gone back to doing nothing for me again, so im back to taking nurofen now i'm not BF anymore not sure if you can take it while BF. Glad things are better between Anthony & his mum.

Meg- no worries just thought i'd let you know about the picture as all the talk about my ring was 2 weeks ago and thats TOO many pages back. Nice one on catching up on your threads i had to do that either yesterday or the day before and ended up writing a novel of a post haha.

VERY quiet in here today.................where is everyone???

I just got home from a bridal expo it was good to walk around & get some ideas & made me even more excited about getting married

So what has everyone been up to??

Good Afternoon

Brendan and I are spending time with Nigel and are planning to go to the zoo tomorrow... so I am MIA for a few days

Hope all is well.

Catch up with you all later

Trini- oh cool a wedding expo, hopefully we'll go to one when we start planning our wedding but Chris usually just does things when hes ready. I've just been spendning the day at home with Sophie & Chris, this morning Chris picked up her birth certificate that we got a frame made up for, we got a special birth certificate as well as a standard one so decided to frame the special one.

Sally- oh the zoo how cool i use to love going to the zoo, i dont even know if they have a zoo here in QLD apart from the Irwin's Australia Zoo at Beerwah on the Sunshine Coast. Have a good time being a family just the three of you. How are things with Nigel now? sorry i hope you dont mind me asking.

Hey i havent seen Cate or kirsty in here for a while i wonder what they are up to.... and i hope everything is ok with them

Chris is back on day shift as of tomorrow so it will be just Sophie & I at home during the day again, which i dont mind i get more done.

Hiya all
    Was at work yesterday & last night I crashed on the couch. Today we had to go to Brendans mates place to detail his car. So this is the first time Ive had a chance to get online since Friday

Hope everyones well

Quote Originally Posted by Bonham08 View Post
    I decided to stop BF/expressing my milk is watery which i was told means my milk doesnt have to good stuff in it but im happy to FF, christ Sophie put on 300g in the last week having both i can only imagine how much she'll put on this week haha.
    HUN!!!! u dont Have to give up BFing and who told u that watery milk has nothing good in it?!?!?! that is only the foremilk, which would quench her thirst! the hind mil is way more fatty and full. please please please express a bottle and leave it on the bench to separate and u will c that it makes layers i assure you hun, your milk is fine but if you want to FF for you and your family do so, but please dont believe that your milk is not good enough. Sophe thrived on your milk and did not lose weight so there is no way that it was bad for her. PLEASE DONT GIVE UP DUE TO MISINFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you know i am a FFer but that is only because my milk really was bad 4 em. she could not have it bcoz it made her sick due to the amount of lactose in it.

the expo was awesome i would recommend everyone go to on before they start planning their wedding coz it gives you some variety & price lists & free samples of different things to try

Sounds like you had a good weekend

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast