Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

Hi all, hope everyones well. Had no internet yesterday coz the puppy chewed through all the cords, GRRRR!!!!! And was at a BB meet in the ranges today

Welcome Krissy!

Jo good to hear it didnt take long for your ring to come back.

Hey everybody, Bella and I met Sally and Brendan 2day!!!
    What a lil treasure that lil boy is, i couldn't put him down!!!
    I think Sally thought i was a lil crazy, but we got a long and she's a beautul girl and Brendan and her have just a tight bond
    Ash she said u look ready 2 POP!
    Hope everyone is well, how was ur meet Sal?

Yeah, i'm freakin' HUGE! ROFL

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Heya
    I didnt find out what snake it was, i guess it doesnt really matter in the end. Its most likely a dugite though.

Ok time to offload........
    I went for an emergency checkup to my gyno this afternoon, been having BAD pains/cramps in overy type area for past 2 days, just got worse and worse. Absolute agony trying 2 !!! Gyno was really worried that i had formed more Cysts on my overies, but after U/S given the all clear, apparntly this can be a side effect from the clomid! Well i better O or else i tell you!!!!
    Im SOOOOO emotional and moody and snappy my poor hubby, no wonder he has a migrane!! All these hormones running around my body!! And everyone says "stop stressing" "its just not your time" or how about "it will happen when its ment to be" and my personal favourite "dont think about it(TTC)" seriously how do i not think about it, if i was any cluckier i would grow feathers!!!!!! And it doesnt help my hubby is just as clucky, wanting to go look around baby stores every other wknd!!!

Ok sorry about that, Wow i feel alot better now.

Thankyou so much for your warm welcomes!!!! I hope i havent scarred you off!!

Ashlea: Good luck with the upcoming birth, do you know the sex? Are you planning a natural birth/C section?

Emma: Thankyou xoxoxoxo

Joanne: I Love weddings!!, i often tell hubby im going to leave him so we can get back together and have another wedding!! How is your baby?? She is soo cute!!!
    I know its been said but beautiful ring, and nice fingers too!!!

Trini: Are you pregnant? If so than YAY!!!!

Meg: thanks heaps!! yea I dont see any of my friends from school on a regular basis, i meet hubby(Tim) a month out of yr 12 and well we have been together since, But I love my life, most of the time hehehe.

My Question to everyone: How long have you been with your partners and whose married? (not that not being married isnt cool, my gf keeps falling pregges each time they set a date)

So if you could read all that hugs to all and chat soon xoxoxo

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Tryinglikecrazy ive been with my DP since september 06, so about a year and a half give or take. We will get married without a doubt...but he walks around and calls me his wife, and corrects me to say wife and not girlfriend LOL...its adorable, he is adorable, i love him SO much.
    I was actually just having a cry after watching Home and Away, what would i do without him? He is my everything (or one of my everythings!)
    Gawd i miss him

Big hugs for you!
    I can't say i understand what you're going through but i do know what you mean about people saying ALL THE WRONG THINGS... it's especially annoying when it's the close friends you confide in, tell them that it annoys you & yet they continue to do it! I guess we all do it because it's our way of reassuring people that are having troubles in general but i know it makes it very frustrating for you! Good luck with this cycle, all the very best and much to you
    Don't worry we all like to chat our butts off - i'm notorious for long whiney posts so i'm glad to have someone join me, hahaha!! :P

I'm planning for all natural, drug free etc etc. But i know things don't always go according to 'plan' so am prepared for... well whatever i guess. Just really freaked about a c/s so bubs better not cause any complications or i'll kick his little be-hind. We're having a boy, and im very excited . I have a reason to play with Tonka trucks again, rofl!.

Ooooh i missed the other question...

DF and i have been together for one year and four days... lol . Woohoo! Bubs was a 'welcome surprise' and we'd never look back. We will probably wait til jellybean is three or so before we get married... but who knows... knowing my luck - like your friend we'll set a date and i'll end up pregnant!!!

Hey Krissy.
    Well i wish u all the luck in the world TTC #2! IT WILL HAPPEN!!!
    Vent as much as u like.
    DP and i have been together 4 4yrs in july and will get married when we can afford the wedding we want, its kinda been put in the background now with our lil fams. We spend our money on trips and things 4 Bella 2 have fun with!!!
    My storey is a very different one 2 everyone else here dont think i've told it but long storey short Bella was a blessing and id prob b in a bad way or dead if i hadn't fallen pg.
    When u get pg can u make it a girl as theres not many being born.

Tryinglikecrazy - Me & DF have been together since Aug 06, After 3 weeks moved in together, Nov 06 TTC, Sept 07 Engaged, Wedding - when we get around to it, it taking a lot to organise coz its gonna be themed.

Kass- The meet was great had good fun, the girls were really nice. Only downside was the cafe wouldnt split the bill then they cracked it at us coz we asked them to swap notes so we could put in our share.

Im not sure if i am or not yet but am trying to hang off til late next week to test as im not sure when AF is due but thanks

I have been with my fiance for 5 years this coming April & we have set a date for October next year (if all goes according to plan) & money wise as we are mainly living off his income while im at uni but i still have a part time job

OK... Hubby and DS are asleep, house is clean, meat out for dinner tomorrow, im showered, hairwashed and RELAXED!!!!!! *takes deep breath*
    I cant wait till we can afford for me never to back to work again, ild make a great trophy wife and soccor mum!!!!

Meg: Where is Dp, sorry if your've been over this already...Seperation is a *thinks of a NON swear word* bugger!!!

Ashlea: BTW loving how your name is spelt!! $ days to go...what r u doing on the computer?? have sex, jump on the trampoline, drive on a dirt road...bring on that baby!!!!! I had a C-section, I would LOVE to be able to experience labour/birth!!! even after all the horror storys...

Kas: Hi, thank you so much!!!! Ok you have me hooked now..I need the whole story (if u want to share). And trust me ild love a girl!!! all my gf have boys!!! All those cute little pink outfits!! But a little brother for my son would be awsome to.

SAl: Hi, A themmed wedding....what theme...do tell!! Yea hubby and i moved in together within 4 weeks, for me i just knew when i meet him that "this was it"
    i know it sounds korny but hey 5 years+ on and 4yrs married and we're going strong.

Trini:Your've been together since u were 15??!! thats beautiful. Seriously i love that!! Are you a bundle of nerves (preg or not)??

Ashlea:Go us with the long posts!!

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Tryinglikecrazy - He is at work, he works one week on one week off, the week he works he works 6pm - 6am...and then sleeps from about 7am - 2pm, then back to work after relaxing and doing stuff around the house...im slowly getting used to it

Hi Krissy, Welcome, I have been with DH for almost 6 years married for almost 3 years and have 2 gorgeous DD's.

Kass, if there r too many boys then y cant 1 of them b mine?

sorry i am not posting much atm (c my sig) but when i get on i have lots of reading to do

not a lot happening in my world atm. Saw Jade again (we now catch up weekly) but i hope to get a msg to say she wont b @ playgroup next week! she is due 2/3/08 so hopefully she goes by then or very soon after coz they wont induce her n she really doesn't want another c/s.

DH is working @ the clipsal tonight. the army gives him a sunday ticket coz if they do he will buy me a ticket! I love the holdens

still no luck on the house front.

Trini, sounds like u could POAS anytime if ur last AF was unusual. u could be 2 months in go on do it now

catch up more soon

Sal- Bugger about your puppy chewing the cord. Glad the BB meet-up went well. Yeah very glad it didnt take long for my ring to come back, i'm so in love with it and still a little shocked to be honest.

Meg- this might sound like a stupid question but what is a dugite snake?. As we now live in QLD i only keep in contact with 1 friend i've known her 21 years this year we went to pre-school together.I'd prefer it to be just Chris & I (& now Sophie) & family. BB has been great for me

Krissy- your fitting in well already with the novel like posts good to see. No worries about the warm welcome because your welcome. PMSL at you telling your hubby you'll leave him just so you can get married again. Sophie is doing well shes put on 160grams in a week and shes feeding & sleeping well and has had a few moments where shes had wind in the last few days but ive perserved and together weve gotten rid of it. Thanks, your entitled to your opinion on my ring or anything for that matter, i've got small hands.

Well our story is Chris & I met over the internet in July/August 2003 i'd just started my apprenticeship & he was working in construction we "dated for 2 weeks and then Chris asked me if i wanted to take our relationship to the next level which i said yes so this September 12th we've been together 5 years and now we have 4 week old DD and as you all know we got engaged last week, no idea yet how long the engagement will be or when/where we'll get married we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Ali- oh another holden girl woohoo holdens rock!!. Does anyone else here follow the car races or any other sports?. I'm a sports nut cricket, car races, NRL the only sports i refuse to watch is soccer & AFL

Well off to bed now Sophie fed & asleep and i need sleep myself. Chat soon ladies.

Hi everyone!
    My tummy has poked out more, although I'm still not getting heaps of kicking. All in good time I suppose. I just want to meet my little girl already! Might post a belly shot tomorrow, I'll have to get Luke to take a pic for me.

Krissy - My husband and I have been together since December 2003, he was my Christmas present and we married last year 7/7/2007. We will have been together five years this Christmas.

Hope you are all doing well hugs for all of you, thank goodness it's the weekend is all I can say!

Em

ROFLMAO Jo!!!

I HATE cricket, Love AFL, but it has to be the crows playing (i support 2 teams, the crows, and whoever is playing against port adelaide ) hate rugby (never really took off in adelaide) love soccer! oh and LOOOOOVVVEEEE holdens. we would get along fine tho.

Heyhey!!
    I"M HOME!!!

LMAO!

How is everyone?? I can't be bothered reading all the goss.... so what's the goss I need to know??

Hope all is well. Had a ball meeting Sal, Ash and Kass!! (BTW Bella is absolutely gorgeous! I love the little laugh she does!!!)

Welcome to any newbies

Take care... will fill-in more later... bit tired atm. lol

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast