Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Jan/Feb 2008

7th of August, DF's birthday!

oh how cool so what do u think ur having? Boy or girl?

I've got no idea, Im sort of hoping its a girl then we wont have to buy much but DF wants a boy. I really dont mind either way

Oh that's so cute Sal! Jellybean came from my 9wk u/s because it was bouncing around!
    I remember when i had my 20wk u/s, jellybean wouldn't stop bouncing around either, and most of the time had his legs crossed or kicking - until she went to see if she could find out the sex, and he has his legs "spread-eagled" and it was all on show!

what do u mean u wont have 2 buy much stuff? Have u already got a lil girl?

aaaa how do i make my ticker pic smaller im sick of the one here Bella was only 4 months old in it! and i dont understand the instructions on lilypie 2 make my other pic fit!?

its always ncie to put a face to the words.

so now i know what Jess looks like...i gotta say you are totally cute ah im sure bubbs will soon fingers crossed for you.

Kass annabelle just melts my heart soooooooo beautiful...gunna break hearts she is. i love the funfacts on you're site.

Kss you'll need a program like photoshop to shrink your pictures - if you pick one of the ones you have in your gallery i can download it, do it for you then upload it to my gallery if you like - i already have photoshop installed and it doesn't take too long.

In other news i had my 36wk appointment today, no exciting news. Except i do have to do the GTT because my challenge test was 'unusually high'. I'll be so angry at myself if i have gestational diabetes and that's why i've been feeling so sick for so long. Teach me to be disorganised!
    Oh, and i had four and half hours worth of contractions last night. Think the fact that i finally let DF attack my feet for a relaxing massage is what brought them on. Bit of a laugh for me, except that i didn't get to sleep until 5am-ish. Oh well. Jess i think we'd have to have a bit of a giggle if i beat you to it :P

Ashlea: ah dont worry too much i got that when iw as pg aswell and i was just told to watch what i ate

yes ash that would b great thank u! Talking about this in my other forum a ladies bubs photo's were stolen from another site. her bubs is Blake and some freak has said that he's her son and his name is James so ladies plz b careful!
    Ash and jess u guys r making me miss being pg!!!

oh my gosh thats terrible Kass

yeah i know she know the freaks address so i said 2 write an abusive letter saying if she doesn't stop then she'll b taking her 2 court! But not 2 go near her house as she's a freak and also that wouldn't look good if it was 2 go 2 court.

Hey kass, i've had a look i can't actually save your photos like i thought i imght be able to (good on Kelly and mods and BB - it means they've disabled the ability to do stuff like you have mentioned).

Try creating a photobucket account for yourself (just google photobucket) and once you have uploaded the photos there are options to downsize them - that way you should hopefully be able to put them up as your new ticker photo. Sorry i couldn't help and good luck! If that doesn't work maybe you can email them to me instead

hey ash i went on photobucket.com aaaaaaaa! 2 confusing 2 a computer dumby!

kass u can be preg for me atm if u like, im so over it!!
    had my ctg thing 2day, bubs heartrate is good, and the machine said i had tightnings but i didnt feel them.. got to have another one on sunday... so annoying just sittin there for like half and hour, funny to laugh at his heartbeat go up and down though, goes from like 130 to 160 when hes kicking around, such an effort

hehe Jess i know what you mean - i went in and had a CTG done on saturday because bubs had stopped moving around for a few days - i couldn't feel the bh at all. Apparently a 'real' contraction is when it reads over 60. Mine were no higher than 30 at the time. And bubby's heartrate was the same nearly the whole time because he wasn't doing much kicking around at all. It's so uncomfortable too because if you move to much your movements record as tightenings and argh it was just frustrating!

yer its annoying! i have a feeling i will have this baby on wed or thurs next week... induced prob

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast