Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Jan/Feb 2008

oh i didn't no i put a photo of me on there, must of. Theres heaps of photos in my gallery on bellybelly i got a lil carried away!

hi girls.

em is sooky so ill keep this short.

i cant b bothered doing a site 4 the girls, i am slack!

i sprained my ankle yesty so a bit sore and llimping today.

i have to go, kids to sort out, back later

hey ali, well i wasn't going 2 do a site but once i started it i got out of control and just kept typing!

LOL yer kass i was like that too, once i started i couldnt stop! yer theres one of u at the christening

yeah i ahd a look god it looks nothing like me! it's a horrible photo of clint! hehehe oh well, where about r u in victoria?

hehe! oh well! im in warrnambool! $hit hole LOL, i got a few mates who live in Ballarat

oh really m8's in ballarat, well im sure they can tell what a hole this place is! warrnambool i havent been there in yrs!
    So did u finish school? give me an update on who u r as i know the other ladies but have only just met u!

haha its better than here lol... well if ya dont live here its ok, but it gets boring
    na finished school in year 11 and started working full time in retail... umm turned 18 and did what most 18 yr olds do lol... and yer now im having a baby hehe... im gunna be a single mum, umm what else lol
    what about u

single mums all good my good mate sarah is a single mummy and it's just her and her lil man Bailey, she does just great! Her man called her and said i think u'll do better without me.......what a moron!
    I finshed school yr 11 also, left home at 18 and got an apprentership in hair dressing but that fell through so i was just working at gloria jeans coffees and partying wayyyyyyyy..... 2 much and 2 hard, then i fell pg and have never had so much drive and reason 2 live and do well as i do now!
    I work at a jewllers such on a saturday 2 give me some time and give Bella and her dad some time together. Ummmm...... cant think of much else right now.
    R u doing this with ur mum and dad?

yep im glad i made the decision to be a single mum, no point having an a$$hole around!
    yer getting preg really 'made' me as well, i was way too feral lol...
    yep doing it with mum and step dad, shes been the best, couldnt have done it without her

yeah its amazing how much stronger u become once being pg, so did ur x want 2 b involved?
    Parents, espeacially mothers really step up 2 the plate when THERE bubs r pg. My mum and i talk on a friendship level now and i love 2 hang out with her.
    I never knew what i wanted 2 b or do and 4 some reason i ahd in my mind that it had 2 b a big money making career when really i was born 2 b a mummy and u sound as though u'll b the same. I wish Jayden would HURRY UP!!!

na he didnt wanna be involved, told me to get rid of it ect... f*** off im not gettin rid of MY baby just cuz he is an a$$hole...
    yer my mum and i were close when i was little, then when i was a teenager i hated her LOL, but we get along GREAT now,i spend nilly everyday with her!
    well im off to have this ctg thing and do some shopping, walking around, try to go into labour LOL, its doesnt work anyway...

ok best go have a shower....lol its a lazy day. Nice talking 2 ya and hopefully that lil man hurries up. Jess he's the only man u need in ur life!

Hey Ladies hows things?. Sorry i havent been in here much, have been spending a bit of time with MIL and feeding Sophie every 4hrs roughly & i bath her in the mornings, but if your up at 6am (qld time) i usually get on here and check on you guys so i can atleast try and keep up haha.

hey jo how r u feeling? Hows mummin treating u? How is the breast feeding going?

hey kass, i'm feeling very good thanks. Mumming is treating me very well so far ive been blessed with a dream baby. I'm not "breast" breastfeeding anymore attachment wasnt working out, but i'm still expressing and feeding Sophie that still no formula has touched her lips (not that it would be a bad thing).

Hiya all!!!

Just got back from the U/S. Only 1, so Nanna was wrong! Until we know what sex the baby is it will now v\be refered to as "The Jumping Bean" coz everytime they tried taking pictures it was jumping, and kicking and waving, and rolling over LOL. Then when they needed to do the head-tail measurement it rolled into a little ball and went to sleep, so they had to try and wake it up and stretch out enough to measure. LOL All is fantastic apparently & they did some 3D camera thing as well. Due date is spot on apparently. There are pics in my gallery.

yay sal im so excited 4 u, how cool is that 3d one?! yeah Bella used 2 move so much and was never in the right posi 4 the u/s thats y i had so many! Sorry when is ur due date?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast