Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - March 2008

Trini - Sounds like a ! if there is even the faintest of second lines it is a positive test! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Ash - sounds so cute! you will have to get a photo when anthony gets home and post it

Haha Ali i'll do my best!

Trini - - You guys may not be quite ready for kidlets but if it is a you have almost nine months to prepare. If me and ant managed after only having been together three months i'm sure you guys definitely will! And you'll have all the loving support of everyone here too!

I'm trying to finish my birth story, it's already a thousand words and im not even half way through my labour / in the deep end of it yet - lol!!!
    I don't want to leave anything out, because im writing it for myself and i want to remember it ALL. And i cant be bothered cutting bits out to make it "forum friendly" so it's going to be a marathon read when i post it, hahahaha.

OMG!!

Im going to ask DP to marry me! OMG!!!

Anyone have any advice or little ideas to make it as romantic and memorable as possible??

OMG!

Bianca you haven't been around in like ages!!!

Geez woman then you come back with like, awesome news like that!!! Aww that's so cool!

Ummm ideas... my brain is contributing in the form of none, but ill come back if i can spark some imagination.

I've been reading.. but haven't been well so haven't felt up to writing much!!

Congrats of little Alexander! Hes beautiful!

I'm thinkin... weekend away in my parents holiday house, rose petals and a piece of paper that lists why i love him... then ask the big question!

so nervous

Bianca, woohoo!! sounds great!!

Trini, sounds like it very well could be a BFP!! It always happens when you "give up" on trying...lol.

Ash, didn't take Brendan to the drs he is sleeping now so I'll just see how he goes, it has been a pretty eventful few weeks...lol.

Kass, It'll be my brother and I moving in with Nigel and his brother. My brother and I get on well most of the time and Nigel's brother is like a brother to me... we are good friends, he's smart with money and not lazy, so I know that I wont be doing everything.

Am hungry... goodbye LMAO!

Bianca, I would say do something he loves. ie. if he like car racing get them to put it on the screen or during the football or something that he would totally be gobsmacked at.

DH took me on hot air balloon coz it was something I had always wanted to do.

hey ladies there is a new album of annabelle photo's u wana look!

Sally im going 2 steal ur idea and have another ticker, im bored and have wanted 2 do it 4 ages but didn't no if we could have more then one! Hey ash can u make some photos smaller 4 me?

Yeah Kass sure thing, just email them to me again.

You can only have 1 ticker, I got an infraction point for this check out the guidelines Here

Bianca - good news!

Trini - hope all works out the way you want it to

Kass - the new piccies are cute!

Sally - hope Brendan is feeling better this arvo, good luck with your move and all when it happens

sorry if I missed anyone

i've noticed krissy has 3?

I was just playiong around with my sig... but yeah only one ticker allowed.

Kass, i'll have a look soon

Oh christ... ive written 2072 words and i still have 3 1/2 hours to write about.
    Oh well, at least it gets foggy for me here, and i doubt Anthony's memory will serve as any good help to me.

Are you writing your birth story??

heres a tip if anyone wants 2 no my birth storey it's on bella's website.
    It's 2 quick 2 make a blog about hahaha she didn't make 4 an interesting birth mum calls it a text book pg and birth thats y im scared 2 have another coz i dont want a troublesome one. But really they're sooooo worth it!

Afternoon Ladies

Sally- not up to much today FINALLY got my new medicare card only took 5 WEEKS!!, baby bonus was quicker that only took a week. Just been watching the cricket and doing some crocheting and had play time with Sophie earlier.

Kass- you hide your crazyness very well if i may say :P. Hasnt your boss figured out yet that an 8am staff meeting isnt the best time (for anyone not just those with kids) to be having a staff meeting, is your boss a bloke haha. Dont worry what other people say or the looks they give you when Bella is crying etc no child is going to be perfect all the time they choose their moments. Sounds like a plan to start TTC #2 this time next year.

Sally- i agree with Kass get things sorted with Nigel before TTC #2. You will be the only woman in the house if you move in with Nigel & the brothers (& Mr B of course). Apart from living with my older sister when i first moved out of home i've only lived with Chris & his mates.

Ash- yeah Sophie's the same she takes the orthodontic dummies fine, she just spits them out when shes had enough. I havent tried the cherry one with her as yet. Oh he would have looked so cute, definately have to get Ant to take a photo. I need to write my birth Story also but first i'd have to know everything that went on i was high as a kite on the gas so my memory is a LITTLE hazey haha.

Trini- OMG wow just when we'd given up hope for you to be UTD it appears you've got a BFP.

Banx- Wow havent seen you in here for a while sorry to hear you've been unwell. OMG congrats to you on proposing to your DP. Havent got any ideas though sorry, luckily i dont have to worry about that Chris bought me a ring for Valentines Day and as in his own way he proposed haha. What you've suggested is a great idea i think.

Well took me an hour to write that post as Chris came home for lunch and then Sophie wanted to be fed again. Chat soon

Am i in trouble?????
    I had NO idea about only 1 ticker, but noone has said anything to me........what do i do????

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast