Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - March 2008

Sally yeah i am - i mighth have to try and make it forum friendly before i post it. I want all the details for my sake - i want to remember / document it all, not just the physical process and the facts, ykwim so its a really long, detailed & emotional recollection of it... making it very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinglikecrazy View Post
    Am i in trouble?????
    I had NO idea about only 1 ticker, but noone has said anything to me........what do i do????
    not if the mods havent seen it go into your user profile and edit signature. you can make 1 new ticker with all the dates you want or just choose between the ones you have.

HI just checking in on you all.
    Net is down at home so havn't been able to get on. Will have it back soon. Hope your all well

bbl 2 do more personals
    OMG NINA!!!! Ur soooooooooo close!!!

Wow Nina it's so weird thinking that you're going to have a baby soon. I can't get over the fact that it feels like yesterday that our tickers were 19 & 23 weeks. I'm so totally amazed!! I still can't believe Alexander is mine, i keep expecting someone to come and take him home. It's quite unreal.

nt worry about doing those photos as i've found a site that lets me have bigger photos, how do like my ticker?

Butterfly_Princess Guest

I feel kinda left out!!

Trini Yay on the BFP!
    Sally Hoping Brendan stays asleep and calm for you maybe he was just having a rough night??
    Krissy No you wont be in trouble, you will probably just get a infraction point if the mods notice. I got one for having my sig centered. Id say just keep one of your signatures and get rid of the otheres, or make a whole new one.

Trini - Grats on the BFP!! I had the same issue when I found out I was pregnant... I had resigned myself to the fact that we weren't going to have kids for a few more years, and then I took a test and found out I was UTD!! Sure made things complicated for us.. lol...Go get yo-self a blood test to confirm though

Banx - Woohoo! I proposed to my DH because I was sick of waiting

Trini- I hope that it's a but 4 ur sake and the fact that u and DP decided it wasn't right 4 u right now i hope it's a faulse positive..................nah who am i kidding i want u 2 feel the fantastic feeling that a parent feels! I hope it's the biggest fattest positive EVER!!!

hahahaha just IMO

wow i had soo much to catch up on i showed DF the test just before when i got home & he could see the faint line aswell (without sqinting or anything) but i will do another test in a couple of days as i cant get into the doctors for awhile yet coz hes booked out & im flat out with uni & placement & everything

I will def keep you all up dated on the progress but it prob was a false positive!

So how was everyones day?

Hi ladies

Ash - I know the feeling of a one handed typist. I'm constantly doing that because of my wrist injury. Alexander is getting big if he's put on 200g in 4 days! Woohoo!

Sally - I'm glad to hear yourself and Nigel are getting better - and isn't it funny how the little ones aren't interested in the animals?!

Bonham - How are you and Sophie going?

skittlebub - WOW! At the 17 week stage of things! Well done!

Kass - How are you and Annabelle doing? If yourself and clint TTC #2 in Feb 09, it'll be a month after mine and DFs wedding! :P

Krissy - Good luck with getting a nice BFP - Hope your appointment goes well

trini - I guess congrats are in order for you then! I hope the faint line is a BFP for you!

Banx - My DF propsed to me at the place where we had our very first date You could try that... Good luck with asking!

Nina - wow! I can't believe how close you are! Good luck!

Meg - Don't feel left out! If anything, I'm the one that should be feeling left out! You're pg - whereas I'm not, I've not even got a child of my own, so I feel kinda left out :P How's you lil munchkin doing?

Emma - Wow! Not much longer until you get down to the double digits!

Well, my wrist is feeling a bit better - still very sore - Gone for a job interview this afternoon, getting totally sick of being bullied at work. Anywho, I'm going to go watch a bit of Prison Break with DF... He got me hooked on the damn show! AF is on it's way out the door and not a moment too soon, DF and I are getting rather antsy iykwim

Well i couldnt stand to wait any longer....i did 2 tests at 5 last night and both had a VERy i mean mean very faint line, i was holding it up to light trying to see if it was real or my eyes!!! got DH to have a look, he thionks if definatly a faint line so did another with 1st wee of the day this am and still only a very faint line.......AAAAAHHHHHH
    R my eyes playing tricks with me???????????????

sorry everyone.... hope all is good with you all!!! Kass: we could be pg together!!

Oh my god!

I was thinking I was feeling better.. but today I fell over when I got out of bed..

I took my time and sat on the edge of the bed then slowly stood up (I have been feeling very very dizzy and when I stand up my heart rate and blood pressure goes through the roof!)

When I stood up I leant too far forward and fell onto the floor. I feel like such an idiot but I just dont know what happened! Im scared to drive I just dont know what to do anymore!

I have been resting and doing relaxing things - shopping, having visitors, sleeping (naps). eating well, having enough sleep... etc..

I have my catch up appt today at the hospital but I just dont feel any better.. Im so scared that they will say I cant work..

Anyways.. thanks for reading.. just needed to get it out there,.. xoxo

LJ- hope your wrist gets better soon, good luck with your interview

Krissy - My doctor told me with the home tests there is no such thing as a false positive, you can only get a false negative.

Bianca - Hope your alright after your fall, good luck with your app today

Lizjesse- Annabelle and I r good becomeing closer everyday, she's my lil best friend as i said on her website "I never knew my best friend could come in such a small package!" Clint is obviously wanting to TTC more then he lets off as he came home from work with baby names he thought of hahahahaha

Krissy- If the test gave a kinda 2nd line 3 times maybe ur just kinda HAVING A BABY!!! We wont b pg together as we're not falling pg till feb 09 ur bubs will already b HERE

Hey evryone else hope every pg mummy and bubs already here mummies r good!

Sally- how is beautiful Brendan?

Hi ladies
    Sorry i havent been writting much, just alot of crap to deal with mainly to do with money and ashy being slightly grumpy. dunno whats going on with him.

Ive missed so much. I cant believe time has pasted so quickly.

Is everyone alright? i hope so.

well well well look who decided 2 come back!
    Hope everything is ok jess, anything we can help with? Just let us know

Ok now i am *****ty myself..i took another test this morning & the line was darker but still faint (they are internet cheapies) but i have never had a positive with them before i really am confused but DF is getting excited.. i dont feel pregnant either!! the only symptoms i have had is strange AF for 2 months, few headaches & i always seem to have a snuffy nose! Oh & really sore boobs (thats why i took the test)

I know i will be able to finish this year of uni & hopefully do it part time next year to reduce the load for my final year but i dont think i am ready for any of it!! oh & having to tell me parents is the worst thing ever coz they are waiting for my older sister (whose been married for 3 years & is 26 to have a baby or get pregnant first) & i feel as though i am going to disappoint them!! oh & then there is my 21st which is coming in May this year (i was planning on a big one )

Are all these thought & emotions normal? there is sooo much running through my head atm

Sorry about the long vent

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast