Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - March 2008

Liz, Coles is still where it used to be... Target is slighly bigger. but not much. Big W and Woolies are now opposite each other at the new end of the shops. Kmart didn't change at all! They have a new mothers room too which isn't much bigger but is heaps better!! All the shops are right there in a "one stop shop" lol. I dont go there that often though. I like the Target over in cannington, carousel. And the cinema there is nicer too!!!

gee it's been a while since I've been to the movies. Might have to go this sat... Nigel gets his tat done (finally!) so his mum is looking after Brendan and I'm going with nigel (no children allowed at the tat place)

kajolo Guest

Hello!
    I'd like to join this part of the forum, I am 23 i have a 5year old Daughter a 3 and half year old son and a 11 month old son.

Looking forward to chatting in hear and talking about my concerns and issues as a younger parent and supporting you all where i can

Now i am off to read the 6 pages to know whats going on in here

hello again kajolo! where in adelaide are you again? i know i read it elsewhere.... I am in McLaren Flat. the vineyard we live on supplies wirra wirra so i hope that accident doesn't affect our LL too much!

kajolo, hello and welcome!! Congrats on 3 beautiful children

Have fun catching up with us LOL... you gotta be careful sometimes, cos we can talk!! For memory this thread is only a few days old..

I have just asked for another new thread! someone has to keep on top of it and the mods have too much to do as it is. (sorry sally had to use the report post thingy on yours but you wont get in trouble)

Thats ok

i think it's funny... They'll get sick of us talking so much!!!!!!!! lol

Though it's actually a good thing, I love being able to talk to people who think similar to me

kajolo Guest

Hi Alioops- I live in the Northern Suburbs....I dont like it here much, hopefully one day we will move south....prehaps way south to Mt Gambier?

Hi Brendansmum- I went to page number 1 and seen it was on the 4th i think and i was like OMG! you cant be serious so nope i dont think ill catch up, but if i stay a active member in this little forum here i am sure to know the who,whats and whys soon- well atleast i hope so :

we need a young mod in here. (quietly puts her hand up in the hope that Kelly will see it or one of the other mods )

kajolo, you can call me Sally and I'm sure you'll figure us all out pretty soon Theres a few new mums in here, which is quite exciting
    My lil man turned one on the 25/2 (but he isn't 1 corrected age until the 5/5) He was born at 30wks due to placental haemoraging at 16wks which they think caused my membranes to rupture at 28wks which they also think could have been caused by an incompetant cervix. I went into full spontaneous labour at 30wks. LOL... anyone of those by itself could have put me into preterm labour!! (just thought i'd give you the heads up because i quite often refer back to things that happened in the scn/nicu)

I've posted some pics of my lil man which you are welcome to check out

Ali, I agree... you are a great candidate(sp? it's too late)!

I emailed Kelly to find out how 1 becomes a mod. they will prob think about it and let us know soon. there r heaps of worthy candidates in here though, including you sometimes I do need to watch how i word things though, i am always doing the wink or tongue or hug emoticons. and fingers crossed too! lol i am tired but mum reckons Danni is getting really close to having that bub so i am not going to bed until i have posted a birth announcement!

kajolo Guest

Hi Sally you can call me Sarah,
    You must have been so scared throughout your pregnancy with your little man, and hat must be a understatement.

I am going to check out your photos now...

BTW my sons due date was the 5/5 too, i was induced at 37 weeks due to my health problems, i only have one kidney and my kidney function was dropping.

Sarah, nice to meet you That must have been scary for you, were you able to have him naturally? 5/5 is a great due date!

Ali, how far along is she??

39w3days, she has been labouring since 2am yesterday. she is really close to giving birth apparently. i am soooooo excited!!! have my phone on silent so i dont wake everyone else! lol

lol... i meant dialated??

dunno. only getting updates occasionally, and usually very short ones. she would be exhausted by now! i cant believe it has gone so long! my longest was 5 hours from established, and that was posterior!

kajolo Guest

Sally-Your son is just gorgeous, what a precious little tresure. He was so small, it made me have a tear, What a incredibly hard journey that must have been for you and your Partner/Hubby.

Is it ok to read your hospital story

P.S. sorry it took so long to write back
    Lochie woke up just had to feed and re-settle him, i should be going to bed soon

is it her first?? (cant remember) it's still thur here... so she has been in labour since 2 am on thur morn??? When do you count established labour from?

Sarah, thanks of course you can read his story... the birth story is quite skimmed... theres more detail to his journey in his hospital journey. Both links are in my signature
    Last edited by {sarah}; March 7th, 2008 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Merging

kajolo Guest

I was in labour with my DD for 38 hours. I was induced with her aswell at 41 wks 3 days.
    She was born 4130-9lbs 3oz a assisted delievery.

Sally- Yes i was scared, as any mother is when they are in labour/being induced.
    I went in for induction on Sunday morning and Had him Tuesday evening, it was a long tiring process and i ended up pushing him out when i was only 5cms dialated as i was going to pass out, i had no sleep in those two days and i was completely exhausted.

He was born with some brusing to his face and body, he also had the cord around his neck 3 times.

He was the exact same weight as his sister down to the gram!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast