Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008 #2

I'm not too bad thanks Jessica
    What asre your plans for today?? I'm having a nice relaxing day, may even pop round to DP, but doubt that. LOL

Take Care

I've only just got up about 20minutes ago.

DP has gone deep sea fishing, so i'm home alone and needing to clean up bubs room as i've been lazy and havent put everything away where it should be. Other than that i'll be lounging on the lounge.

lol... Jo you've had so much time to set up the nursery! LOL, you sounds like me, leave it till the last minute!! hehe... have fun with that

Haha Sally, its just a matter of putting a sheet on the cot mattress, and put the toys away and wash the clothes i won on ebay that i havent had the chance to do, i havent got much to do just havent been bothered to everything has been put together so no worries about having to do that.

Oh, well thats ok then!! hehe, i thought you had LOTS to do. LOL

Nah not lots, DP insisted the day we bought the cot, change table & bassinette that we put them together so theyve been sitting around since August waiting haha. Just my motivation isnt high.

I had more period pain & lower back pain last night but it just stayed dull & didnt get anywhere near as bad as the other night

Not long to go then

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind me joining you in here!! It took me ages to realise that I can scroll a lot further down the main forum page and I have recently discovered all these new places to read! lol...

Well, my name's Emma, I'm 21, married, and expecting my first bub in early July. I still have heaps to learn and to work out in terms of finances and work etc. but I think we'll be ok. It's all just a bit overwhelming at times! This morning I only just realised that I'm not far away from being halfway through the pregnancy already!!

Anyway, I'll speak to you later, thought I would just stick my nose in for a bit!! Have a lovely Sunday!

Hello Emma! Welcome

I'm glad you found our lil thread here

Wont be long and we will get our new one We are going through them like there's no tomorrow! hehe

Have fun

I need some opinions.... I want to get a tattoo done and hopefully before I go to Melb... but anyway I've uploaded a pic of a flower (frangipani(sp?)) that i like and thought I'd have it in the centre of some tribal work. What do you guys think?? I'm getting it done on my ankle so it's going to quite small. the flower will be about inch x inch. And the length of the tribal will be around my whole ankle, so its a bit like an anklet.

What do you think??

hey guys i just got back from my time away and it was great, but ill come back and do personals later as u guys talk so much i have 2 catch up. Sally do u have a tattoo 4 or of brendan? Im getting one just not sure how and where on my body. Welcome EMMA u'll love it here and congrats on bubs number one. Do u know the sex?

Jo - how exciting, doesnt seem like you'll have long now

Sally - If you dont get your tattoo done before you come to melb I know a guy whos really good.

Emma- Hello & welcome. Hope you enjoy it in here.

Cate- Hopefully they'll let you stay in Brissy, it would be so much more affordable for you.

Meg - If you've got a pumpkin patch near you they have some really nice maternity clothes and they're not that expensive. I've been looking at them but they dont fit me yet!

I didn't want to get one of brendan or 4 brendan cos I plan on having more kids, and may not be able to afford to get another iykwim??

Sal, are they reasonably priced?? The guy I go and see is really good and reasonably priced... I'll also have brendan with me, so there needs to be space in the palour for a pram, i'm sure there would be LOL!

Hello & welcome Emma, nice to have your here , we dont mind at all, jump in here anytime. Congrats on your pregnancy!!, my birthday is July 18th. Hope to get to know you better.

Sally- Your tattoo idea sounds good, any reason for the tribal bit of the tattoo?. I dont think i could ever get a tattoo would be too much of a wuss i reckon haha i'm not keen on needles or pain.

Kass- Welcome back, glad you had a great time away.

Sal- I've got 20days max left (thats including going over 10days), but honestly its long enough. I had more pains overnight but they didnt eventuate into anything and stayed dull. So now i'm feeling kinda over it and ready for bubs to come.

the tribal pieces look nice I've already got one tat... hehe, Jo: not keen on needles or pain, and ur havin a baby! that hurts far worse! LOL!
    Last edited by Early Kids; January 20th, 2008 at 04:35 PM. Reason: added some :p

Cool that you've already got 1 tattoo. Yeah i'll happily go through child birth and put up with the pain and needles, its just the needles for blood work etc any other time that i hate make sense??.

Yeah, i understand Tattoo's arent that bad, it's more like scratching at the skin... lol

tick tock

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast