Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008 #2

Sally- what are you selling on ebay..........im curious now

Butterfly_Princess Guest

WOW you girls talk!!
    Okay, for all the perthies in here, where did you buy all your maternity clothes from, more pants really, dont have a issue with tops seeings as most tops in this fashion stage are okay for preg women...
    Annnd umm yea, i think thats all that i have to report on really...sorry girls feeling pretty hot and bothered lol.

Yeah we can talk Meg haha, page 12 now, suprised that Sarah hasnt closed this one and opened a new thread.

Well i had a restless night, was having lower back pains & period pain that was the WORST i've ever felt in my life!!!, but i didnt time them as i didnt know how i was suppose to. All this lasted from about 1.30am until about 4.30am, i even rang the hospital but the lady just said it was early labour and it could last days but if things intensified to ring them back & go into the hospital they didnt. I've still got some lower back pain & period pain but its dull. Going to a baby shower today for a friend whos due in March still got 3hrs until SIL is picking me up and then i have to make it through the day.... wish me luck that i do

OMG!!! i just had the night from hell!!! Bella was up all night and i had 2 work 2day i called in sick im so tired i cant sleep, i no i sound crazy but its true. Later on ill crash! When does this end?!

Jo i really dont think u'll last another week and 5 days ur body is getting ready ill bet early next wk!

Kass- 1 week & 4 days, my ticker just hasnt changed. I dont think i'll last much longer either either i'll have the baby or i'll demand they get it out haha, i dont think i can put up with too many more nights like last night

Jo - how exciting!! I definately think the baby will be coming in a few days. I think I had similar pains, and I think it was 2 days later or so that the baby came.
    Are you thinking of having an epidural or a natural birth?

Kass - I had so many nights like that when Ruben was younger. Trust me, it gets a lot better. The only problems I have now is the 6am wake up by my little monster. Although last night he was walking around the house crying for me around 2am. DP told me this morning.. apparently I went and got him and brought him into bed and we went back to sleep. I totally don't remember at all - I was most likely sleep walking again.
    But yeah, it should start to get better after she turns one or so.

Sally - I looooove ebay too. I used to buy and sell stuff on their all the time. It's majorly addictive!

Take care girls!

Regan- going for a natural birth but if i need the drugs they'll be giving them to me!! haha. Will wait and see how the next few days pan out if i dont go insane in the meantime, 1 of my aunts is driving me NUTS with her stupid comments, i havent told anyone about my restless night apart from DP & SIL who is on stand-by incase DP is at work as shes only 5minutes away. I just dont think i could handle the phone calls i'd more than likely take it off the hook . Apparently my dad was going to ring yesterday or Thursday but my older sister told him to leave me alone, he said he was going ringing to talk about the cricket (more like gloat) but the subject would have changed quickly to "have you popped ya sprog yet" haha good old dad doesnt beat about the bush.

Ebay is SO addictive!!!.

Morning All... you girls were up early!!

Jo, The last lot of things I sold were, some baby things. I also sell Avon products that I dont want (I am an ex representative)

Meg, I can't help ya with maternity clothes, cos I didnt need them!! But there are a few maternity shops around. I looked them up in the yellow pages

I dont think I have anything else to report on at this stage.... LOL

Take Care

Well i'm home from the baby shower. No pains to report just a bit tired from lack of sleep & getting up early.

Sally- Cool next time your selling stuff do you mind if i have a squizz??.

Jo, No problems I'll let you know when I list them!! I'm sguiver19 on ebay Glad your day is going well. You must feel like a "beached whale" of course i don't mean to offend you

I am having a nice and relaxing day today. Brendan is hopefully almost asleep *fingers crossed*

Have a good one

Sally, Cool i'll be sure to have a look next time your listing . Yeah feeling kinda more over it all now after my night last night, just having a relaxing day on the lounge watching the cricket.Glad your having a relaxing day & the Brendan is almost asleep unless he is by now as you posted 30mins ago.

He is asleep thanks... well was, he isnt now lol

We have some visitors atm and i really am not into the whole thing. I was enjoying just being here without any visitors iykim??? i spend all week alone and want to go out or have the odd visitor ect, but like to keep my weekends open and free and spontaneous! LOL

Butterfly_Princess Guest

WOW, talk about quiet haha
    I spotted a maternity shop today, didnt have a look in though coz we had a huge list of other things we needed to do but it looked REALLY good and in fashion, so maybe ill check it out on monday or tuesday, see if i can get some shopping in hehe
    I finally found a waffle maker, i was looking everywhere for one and no one seemed to want me to have one, but i found one (been having majour cravings for waffles lol) and DP and i have been decorating our house it looks so pretty now hehe!!
    Hope your all going well!!

mummycate Guest

Tick tock until Sarah makes a new thread...

I've been skimming reading, so many threads, so many pages, so little net time...

Lawyer said I have good chance of getting El but good chance I'm forced to stay in Sydney. Fingers crossed a judge lets me stay in Brisbane.

Oh Cate, I really do hope they let you stay in Brisbane.... it's just so simple you can't afford to live in Sydney. I dont think they can force you to stay in Sydney but if they do say you need to stay in the state maybe you could move up closer to Brissy??? Is that an option??

Morning all!!!

Where is everyone?? So quiet???

How is everyone doing?

Take Care

Morning.

ah im not doing bad urself?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast