Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008 #2

ah so it is jo....hmm i should remember it my MIL is Jo lol

My DH stayed with me the whole time....birth and the 3 days i stayed in....As i had a C/S i had my own room and they let DH sleep there. the staff were i had my son were fantastic well expect for one nurse....but they were lovely.
    Last edited by BeautifulMadness; January 12th, 2008 at 08:06 PM.

Kirsty_lee- yeah theres still a few good people out there that go above & beyond the call of duty, i agree there should be more people out there like it, but too many people are all about rush, rish rush.

Jess- Yeah Jo is probably easier to remember

Hey Regan, We're moving to Brisbane cause My fiance is in the Army and has been posted there. We will be living out at Bracken Ridge. We didn't get to choose the place or suburb but the house looks nice and the suburb doesn't sound too bad either. I wanted to be closer to the city seeings as I will be having the baby at RBWH, but it just didn't work out that way.

I was expecting alot more pages than 2 ladies!!! hahahaha!

i know only 2 pages...its nice i can keep up lol

So Jo is this ur first baby? and i must say beautiful name.

Nina Hello.....Cohen that such a great name i just love it

Aww thanks Jess!!
    Have been trying to figure out bubbies position just now. Is he supposed to be in position yet? The midwives here in Darwin are pretty hopeless....I never seem to know as much as the other ladies on bellybelly that are due at the same time as me.

Jess- Yep 1st baby, thanks DP is proud as punch for picking our DD's name.

Nina- I've got no idea where my bubs is positioned haha, i have a feel of my belly but i'm clueless as to what is what.

We went and bought our pram today woohoo (and brought it into the house, i dont believe the wivestales that are out there).

kirsty_lee Guest

hahah bonham, you sound as excited as i was when we got our pram i was so excited i was showing DP all the different things it does (he wasn't as estatic as i though) it's amazing how something so little like a pram or even just a piece of baby clothin is so exciting lol

Ooooh, how exciting what kinda pram did you get? Is there an old wives tale about having bad luck if you bring it into the house? Oops....I'm stuffed too then! Hahaha...they are all soooo silly. I bought a steelcraft enigma. I love it.

Lol Kirsty, I tried showing Joel the nappy bag that I wanted today at Target.....mmmmm.....not interested!

Kirsty_lee- oh i've been hanging out for months to buy the pram and DP kept saying we've got plenty of time and no more would be said but seeing as i've only got 2 weeks & 2 days until EDD i think he figured if we didnt buy it now we never would haha. DP was actually the one showing me how to fold it and all the other things, he was getting a little frustrated as it wasnt looking as easy as it did at the shops, but he persisted and worked it out was so proud of himself asked me what would i ever do without him haha, had to fill his ego and say i'd be lost. And we got $40 off the pram as the shop was having a sale, its a LoveNCare brand 100% aussie owned.

kirsty_lee Guest

Well we got the pram off my MIL its practically brand new and i just thought yeah standard pram (can't remember brand off top of my head) and so i sought of just put it in the nursery and didnt really think about it until i went in there one after noon to sort some stuff out and started fiddling with it and then it got exciting seeing all the different ways it folds etc... but my partner is the same as yours "we've got plenty of time" to paint the nursery... "we've got plenty of time" to get the rest of the baby stuff etc.. he's excited about baby but doesnt get excited about the stuff like me LOL guess that's what separates the men from the women.. but when you think about it.. i thought 9 months was a long time.. yet i've only got 13 weeks to go!!! where did the time go!?!?! it goes soo bloody quickly doesnt it.. before you know it i will be giving birth .... EEEEEK

My DP was the same earlier on wasnt really excited but the last few weeks when we've bought things and set things up he seems more and more excited. We got the capsule fitted yesterday so he's been driving around with an empty capsule in his work car (we've only got the 1 car), i told him he could take it out and just leave the base in but he said it didnt matter. I've got 2 weeks & 4 days still have things i need to buy, just bits & bobs but still talk about last minute haha. Are you up to 50 posts yet???

kirsty_lee Guest

HAHAHA im up to 42!!! not long to go my dear.. i will make 50 tonight don't you worry LOL

Kirsty_lee- LOL

PAGE 2!!! OMG lol... I have some catching up to do, so will go and read then post a better reply

Take Care...

Hey Guys

Hello Kirsty_Lee

Jo... Sopie Louise is a beautiful name, I like Louise... If I'd had a girl she would have been Louise Paige. Sounds like you've picked a good hospital too... fingers crossed you dont have to go by ambulance when labour hits! I LOVE your new ticker by the way

My dinner was great and yesterday we spent watching movies and just hanging out. It was really nice. Nigel knows that we are just "dating" and that we can still be doing what we want to, ect. Even though you should be in a relationship anyway, but I mean as far as money is spent and things like that. I told him I was coming over to Melb for 3 weeks and he just said you gotta do what you gotta do. LOL We are going out to dinner on Wednesday night to celebrate his Nana's birthday which will be nice... Chinese

Take Care girls... and have fun

hey kirsty_lee and ladies: u'll all making me remember my birth mind u it only feels like about 2months ago, and shes nearly 8months!!! Those pg , i found pg and even the labour enjoyable, i know im crazey. The labour hurts yes but i didn't find it as bad as everyone said and lets face it, its what we're built 4. The worst thing i found with labour is the unknown, i didn't know if the stuff i was feeling was surposed 2 happen but once my midwife said "Kassie, snap out it and lets get this baby out!" I was fine from then on. Just remember ladies that know matter what techniques u learn, pretty much it all goes out the window when ur in pain, except 4 the breathing method. Bubs is going 2 do what bubs want, Bella was very good, i had know stitches or drugs but thats not coz im good at giving birth, its coz Bella co-operated.
    What im trying 2 say is good birth exsist as do bad but enjoy coz in the end u get 2 finally meet the little wonder that was kicking and moving inside u. Good luck ladies, im soooooooooo excited 4u all!

Also ladies through some dates at me that suite ppl 2 meet so i can get the meet organised and partners r invited as we're coming from Ballarat (1.5 hrs) from melbs im going 2 bring DP and we'll just make a weekend out of it and stay there at fam's, also its great 2 let the guys make friends. Im excited girls u've helped me out more then the m8's i c nearly everyday and hopefully we build some strong friendships or a great surport base 4 us all.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast