Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008 #2

Big hugs, how annoying for you

Hehe I've NEVER been to a gym LOL... big slacker i am

Sal- what a total PITA!!!, some people think you've all the time in the world to do things WRONG!!. I think they should have called you & told you the OB had been called out then you wouldnt have wasted your time driving. Yeah not long now 2 weeks today until EDD, I'm happy to wait until then but if bubs was to decide to come early i'd be happy with that also, scared of the unknown but i know i'll be fine.

Sally- the only reason i was going to Curves was because i was bored, we were living in Albury (NSW/VIC border) ALL our family in Sydney and i wanted something to do. I had people i'd hang out with from work but most were guys (as i was doing my apprenticeship), gave me something to do after work as DP was working 12-14hr days and when he wasnt he was having "after work drinks" any excuse to go to the pub haha. I lost about 7kgs from going to gym which i long ago during this pregnancy put back on haha.

I'm just relaxing on the lounge watching the cricket with the aircon on ($tupid humidity).
    Last edited by JCE0810; January 16th, 2008 at 03:48 PM. Reason: pg brain

Sal - that would be so annoying, some people are quite inconsiderate.
    Sally - just use the 'i have a kid' excuse!

mummycate Guest

Ok guys I quickly caught up. I forget names, but the love is there...

Aww that sucks about your wallet getting stolen, mine was a little while back, right out of the pram. I'll find the link http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...hlight=thieves.

Cramps are never fun. I'd wake up every few night with them and the only way to stop the pain is to sit up, legs out in front of me straight and point my toes back to my body. Relieves the cramp, but that was what worked for me.

My mum and dad got a dog from yaps in 2001 (young animal protection society) in Cairns and she's a staffy cross not sure. Looks like kelpie and sometimes some sort of terrier. But half staffy. And she's so bwootiful.

Mediation went really well. The lady is very nice and tells me when to shush when I start to ramble on (its really hard to break that habit of talking too much LOL!) and we have our first joint session tomorrow. So I am optimistic it can all be worked out.

Sorry for not catching up well, I don't get a lot of time on the computer coz its my mate's and when he's home he's on WoW.

Love to you all and thanks for everything. PM me or Sally for my mobile number if you'd like me to text you how I am.

And btw Sally, can you update us on Ashie?

I spoke to Ash yesterday or they day before (scratches head) and she's 34 weeks and been having period like pains and headaches ect. She was ok but I WAS WORRIED! lol, i'm such a worry wart, I can't help it I hear about someone less than 36 weeks having pains and things and shudder. I will send her another text and let you guys know!!

UPDATE ON ASHNANT:

I just sent a txt:
    just seein how u are? the girls on bb keep askin me how u are! we miss ya! whens the inet back on 4 u?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash said
    Things have settled so good! I think maybe it was just bub dropping, bcos he seems to have now. But then again I have no idea. Bit afraidI'm doing 2 much 2 quickly with cleaning and packing but with ant working it has 2 b done. Cant' wait to move in, sat seems so far away! I'm so excited to be moving2 a real house with a real kitchen. lol. Not sure bout net yet. Hopefully by the end of next week at the latest.... I'm going insane without it. Just trying to organise a trailor without seeing info first drove me bonkers!
    there you go ALL GOOD!

How exciting for me.... just put some more pics in my gallery

Just like to show off my lil special guy

Awwww.... he's sooooo cute

Aw sally! What a gorgeous little man. You've encouraged me to finally add photos to my gallery! I don't have any photos on this laptop though

hi sal, vent as much as u like. U poor thing, but the worst bit is they dont care what length u ahd 2 go through 2 get there they go on with there day and 4get all about u.
    Well i also didn't have a very good day. At 1st i was jumping off the walls feeling fine, planned 2 go over 2 Bianca's houe and catch up with her aka, Banx that we talk 2 on here. Then all of a sudden i get struck down with this pain, as if im in full blown labour! Which is quite strange seen as my baby has been out of my body 4 7.5months!!! So im lying there thinking im going 2 die, when i get this terrible fever and feel as though im going 2 through up, thank God Clint stayed home 2day otherwise i honestly dont know what i would have done. Coz we had no panadol, he had 2 take Bella and go bye me some. I was wondering y this pain has come about, while Clint was telling he's ringing the Ambos or taking me 2 the hospital, but I couln't move. Then i relised that im due 4 my period, so know im so sweaty and upset and sick! My periods were great after Bella they would come on the 8th of ever month without fail and not hurt at all but now they've gone back 2 the way they used 2 b, b4 i fell pg. I had 2 go on the pill when i was young just 2 prevent the terrible pain and fainting.
    So if anyone has any ideas 2 help me out, go 4 it. By the way im better now took panadol rapid.

how the 22nd of feb sound 4 meet up?
    Sally he is way 2 cute my fav photo is the one with the title 9.5months he looks like a lil dolly!!! I wouldn't b made if he and Bella hit it off and decide 2 get married. :-)

Sally sorry nigel is being a bumhead. sounds like he expects you to do everything for him. be glad ur not married to the guy lol. maybe he needs to realise what he has. hope it gets better for u

Cate- Plenty of time to catch up once your back home. Glad the mediation went well, :corssfingers: you guys can work something out.

Sally- Nigel needs to grow up and as hes never had to do things for himself before as mummy has done it for him, he'll expect the same from you, put your foot down and say "do i look like your mother, you can do things for yourself, your arms wont fall off and your heart wont stop beating", sorry i'm too use to being a smarty pants to DP when he wants me to do things hes more than capable of doing himself. Thanks for the update on Ash , glad shes doing well maybe her pains were just stretching pains as i've been having them for a week now or they are just BH unless they are getting to be regular or more full on i wouldnt stress too much. Although i'll PMSL if the next message you get from Ash is 'i'm in labour!!!!!!' haha.

Kass- Sorry to hear your having dramas with AF, will you have to go back on the pill again to ease/prevent it?. Have you seen your dr about it??

Kass sorry about your drama with AF. I have to say my AF is worse after Brendan/being pregnant.

Jo, your welcome If she goes into labour at least her bubs will be ok, 34 weeks is a good gestation as far as premmies go

Jessica, thanks for your thoughts

Sal and Regan, THANKYOU I'm so proud of my lil monkey

Take care ladies

sounds like ur going through a bit of a hard time..so no probs.

oooh no girl likes a mummas boy...just say you have a brain,arms and legs....it wont kill you. i agree with Jo put ya foot down.

My hubby was home sick yesterday morning @ 11ish....food posioning appearently... and noooo it wasnt me lol

Good Morning everyone

I'm off to Perth today so keep chatting to a minimum, so that i can catch up easier!!!! LOL

Take Care, Have Fun!!!

Sorry Kass I have no idea for the pain. If I've got pain I use heat bags and panadol and if that doesnt work see a doctor.

The 22nd is fine with me, I'll be by myself tho (well me and the mini bump) coz DF works Tues - Sat

Cate- Hope alls going well with the mediation and all

Sally- we'll try and not be TOO chatty here today, but i cant make any promises . Have a good day at Perth. Yeah 34weeks is good for a premmie, let us know if you get any other messages from Ash.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast