Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ July 2008

Hi girls,

how are we all today? DP had no work today so we went to see his aunty and grandma at their farm, maddie rode a horse lol. so funny, she just loves animals, they have three horses, like 15 geese (and goslings came out of their eggs today!) 2 dogs, a cow and chooks and ducks, maddie ran around like crazy trying to catch them and sat against the fence just staring at the geese, i think we need to get her a pet. lol, moving on.

Kirra- i know what you mean, my mum is so annoying, i think half the reason i was so glad to be moving back down south is that i was away from my mum and she couldnt just drop over unannounced and she is such a tight arse so cant call me coz its long distance, yes, i win! lol

Sally- Im loving the new place, our bedroom is a great size with walk-in-robe and ensuite. but other three bedrooms are tiny, and by tiny i mean stupidly rediculously small and they share a really small bathroom that has a spa in it that takes up the whole bathroom lol. and no linen closet! what kind of house doesnt have a linen closet, and no bench space in the kitchen???? but other than that i like it. lol. those things are easily fixed so i love it.

well i think i have just about bored you all to death!

one more thing, i might have some news on wednesday but im going to keep you all in suspense until then.

ok maybe not, im tripping out, i think im pregnant! like 23 weeks pregnant! i dont think i miscarried a few months ago. i can feel kicking in my tummy and when i got measured at hte gym i had put on 5 cms in my tummy in 4 weeks and my boobs are leaking colostrum! but had a blood test done today, i have 2 others since miscarriage all negative so if this one is negative im requesting a scan coz its way to weird, the kicking is every day and its happening right now! you can see it!

ok better go, talk soon.

Amy xxx

First of all, hope everyone is having a good weekend.... GO THE HAWKS

Rhyb- Nice to see you in here again, good on ya for changing to clothies...personally i couldnt do it, i hate the washing and poo... ewww. lol
    As for your ex, who is he to say who you can visit?? Aiden is going to be supervised by you and like you would let anything happen to him or hurt him, he is your son too. GL to your pregnant friend and if i was her i would prob love a visit from you so your ex with just have to deal with it.

Sally- i added you to facebook Great news bouts brendans eye test, hope he gets better soon and im glad your feeling better.

Amy- my mum never calls or comes over (not aloud to smoke in my house so she wont visit but she complains when she doesn't see me, HELLO she knows where i live, she visits everyone else except me. No worries though, means i dont have to clean to impress. lol. Sucks your house is so small, when i was looking at rentals the bedrooms were tiny and i was always thinking 'there is room for a bed and some drawers but where do her toys go???' mind you alyssa has ALOT of toys. lol. Our linen closet is triangle shaped in a corner...??? who does that???? I swear whoever designed these houses needs there head rearranged.
    Fingers are crossed for you that you are pregnant, def request a scan if it comes back neg just to be 100% sure.

Only 5 weeks to go, im so excited.

Go the MIGHTY MIGHTY CATS!!!!

wow amy.. how odd. ur belly wont be kicking for no reason! mmmmmm i cant wait to hear the results!

Amy - How exciting & scary! Your belly can't be jumping around on its own!! There's a girl here who I've been asking about for a few weeks coz I swear she's preggers, but everyone says no, she's just got a pot belly.
    Well guess what. On Wednesday night my next door neighbour had to tell someone! The poor girl found out on Tuesday night that she IS pregnant. 30 weeks pregnant!!! How freaky!!

Hollye- i was waiting for that. lol

How weird is it that people get neg results when they r pregaz and some dont even realise until they are past half way. My aunty was 7 months preg before she found out. WTF??
    What do they think all that movement and kicking is? On the up side they mustn't have very many symptoms which would be good.

I think it would be a pain finding out as late as 32wks, imagine trying to get everything organised... how stressful.

My MIL didn't know with her last (6th) til she was 6 months. FIL was about to send her off to Jenny Craig to lose weight!!

When I had DD1 the lady next to me was 42 with a 20 year old daughter. She didn't know she was pregnant til she was in labour. She thought she was going through menopause! She had her 2nd little girl, April, the same day I had DD1.

A close friend knew she was pg. She went to the doc when she thought she was about 5 months. Everyone kept saying she was huge already, but she's a very small size 6, so noone really thought anything of it. Except that maybe she was a bit further along than she though.
    So when she went to the doc they mesured her fundal height. Then looked again. Then asked a few more questions about dates. She thought she was about 5 months, but her measurements said she only had around 4 weeks to go!!!
    So off for an emergency u/s..........Sorry hun, there is still 4 months to go................You have two, yes two! Babies in there!!!
    Her boy/girl twins Nevaeh & Levi were born in Jan this year!

Good luck Amy!

Morning
    Thanks for the facebook add girls!

Laura, hope it works for you

Rhy, woohoo on full cloth! Sorry about the fighting with your ex, hope it resolves soon.

I'm so tired, I've slept but dont seem to be getting rest, if that makes sense. My sinuses are playing up too... Brendan seems better today though still coughing...

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

thanks girls, i know it just so weird, im just hoping its not a phantom pregnancy, im getting my self worked up so much that it will just be devastating if it is, can you feel kicking in phantom pregnancies?

oh ang go the HAWKS! today. my friend used to go out with buddy franklin at school, he came to our yr 11 dance! that was like 4 years ago though.

have a great weekend!

also just wondering if you girls know of anyone that has had blood tests come back negative and have been pregnant? how reliable are blood tests? i thought they were really really reliable but now im not sure

GO THE HAWKS, WE WON. WOO HOO. SUCK ON THAT CATS! LOL

Amy- i've heard a blood test is really accurate but only because it measures your hormones, nothing is 100% accurate, but if for example you were pregaz and the wee test come back neg, chances are the blood test would too as far as i know, because they both measure hormones. My fingers are crossed for you, just know whatever happens its meant to be that way. Good luck again.

I've never heard of anyone having a neg blood test. A blood test measures hormones yes, but detects the lowest amount of HCG, where as a HPT needs a certain amount of HCG to confirm.

thanks kirra, how great were the hawks! while i was watching it my tummy was moving like mad and we had people over, it was so hard not to tell any one, ofcourse i want to wait till i know whats happening for sure before i tell people. thats why i wasnt sure if i should say anything to you guys but i also needed advice and someone to talk to about it so you guys have been great.

well maddie is now in bed i can finally relax for the night and enjoy tonight, billys brother and girlfriend are coming round and she is a hair dresser so im getting my haircut yay!
    have a good night girls!

ok, well lets just hope its positive, if not hten im definitely getting a scan to see, or maybe just get the doc to see if there is a heart beat. i just need to be certain lol.

Wow, she goes to bed early!! Brendan will wake from his nap soon but wont sleep until about 9pm! if any earlier he wakes through the night.

Woohoo for a haircut too!I want to get mine done...

wow i look up to you, maddie has always been a great sleeper, but i know i will get a devil of a child next time lol. maddie goes to bed 5.30 and wakes between 7 and 8 and has two sleeps during the day, morning one is 2 hours and afternoon is one hour.

i know a hair cut, havent had mine done since may and before that was about 18months lol. speak soon

Brendan used to be a great sleeper, would go down around 7:30pm and wake around 9am.... now it's the other way round 9pm and 7am wake He still has 2 naps during the day too. I tried taking one off him so he'd sleep longer at night but it doesn't work, actually it's worse! LOL

I only want my hair trimmed and re-styled. It's most of the way down my back now... so proud

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast