Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ March - May 2008

Default Younger Couples Chat ~ March - May 2008

Hello and welcome to the Younger Couples Chat thread. Please feel free to come in & chat about any issues surrounding being a younger couple TTC or parenting.

Your Moderators are:

Lea - [email protected]
    Chloe - [email protected] Senior Moderator
    Sarah_H - [email protected] Administrator

Continuing on from here

yay im first, well sooo it seems

Welcome Kajolo (hope i spelt your name right ) you will find out who everyone is around here pretty quick but they are all great & will make you feel very welcome!!

Oh another day of uni is upon me but then its the weekend so it is all good but then i have placement on monday in the hospice which is tiring work but good

Ladies, a few reminders....

This thread is for chatting about TTC & parenthood as a young parent. If you please stick to the topic you wouldn't be flying through threads so quickly.

Also, if you think of something else to add once you have posted & no-one has posted after you yet, please edit your previous post. It slows the thread down & I don't have to go through editing posts to merge them together.

Please read this thread before posting "First / Second" etc posts as they will be removed.

And finally, even if the mods miss something, they will find it eventually. No use make jokes that as long as the mods don't see it, it's ok. We are busy mums working on a volunteer basis. For example the thread mods in this particular forum are quite busy at the moment - one is studying almost fulltime at uni, one is preparing for an overseas trip next week & another is seven months pregnant. Give us some credit. We do the best that we can.

If anyone has any issues with this, please contact me OFF the forum, via PM or email (my username at bellybelly.com.au).

Welcome Sarah/Kajolo. Hope you enjoy it in here

Hey ladies, God im gone 4 a couple of hrs and already a new thread!

Trini- Thats great news i have a big smile on my face and im very happy that u'll b able 2 understand all the amazing things bubbas do weather pg or bubbas already here that we talk about!

Sarah- Welcome good 2 c u made it here cant wait 2 get 2 know u. Geez u have ur hands full! Any TTC#4 in sites? U make me want a big family!

Ali- i bet she's had her lil boy or girl now, yay!!!

Emma- hope everything turns out ok but either way we're here, u no that anyway but sometimes in times like these it's nice 2 here it again.
    So sorry if i've missed anyone bbl! xoxox

Again I will remind you to read this thread. Any unecessary posts will be deleted. If you want to subscribe to the thread but have nothing to say, please click on the "Thread Tools" link and then "Subscribe to Thread" which is the third option.

I'm sorry... I was trying to edit it, but it wouldn't let me

Goodmorning girls

Ali, any news??

Brendan and I are off to Playgroup when he wakes, lol. He woke at 7:30 and then had a feed and is now back down again at 8.

kajolo Guest

Sally- I hope you and brendan enjoy playgroup today!

Sarah_H- sorry if i have posted anything that is out of context

Ali- Has bubby arrived yet?

Kaas- Nice to meet you, i am not sure if i have finished having babies yet, somehow i do not think so! I love children! I have always wanted a big family. But for now i am content with my three, i would love another . I think ill focus on my studies for a while and see what the future holds and weather things work out between me and him enough!

Welcome Sarah/Kajolo-nice to see another young mum in here,i''m Jo mother to 1 Sophie whos 6 weeks old.

Sarah H- i too am sorry if any of my posts havent been on topic.

Well we went to our dr appt this morning and he was 15mins late, we got Sophie checked over and for weight/height she is bang on target as far as the graphs go, her length is now 55cm, HC is now 38cm and get this OMG she weighs 4600grams she was 4090grams last thursday no wonder shes been drinking so much shes put on 510grams in a week. I got the dr to give me the injection instead of the pill as it worked better for me to get the injection every 3months.

Well im going to have lunch will check in later. Just a thought maybe we could all swap MSN email address and chat there so we dont go through threads so quickly........let me know what you guys think

kajolo Guest

Hi Bonham08- I am happy to swap msn details

Im happy to swap msn addys or I know of a place where we can get an open forum for nothing

Glad to hear Sophies appointment went well

Brendan and I didn't go to playgroup. he's still sick so i went house hunting instead. Man it's ridiculous the amount of money people want for dumps!!

I've found a few though... so hopefully we can get into them

i'm happy to swap msn's... although i'm not on it much, I do prefer a forum based thing... that way i dont miss out on any gossip!! hehe

Jo, Sophie is doing so well, well done!

Ladies, whilst you're free to do whatever you want off forum, please refrain from discussing starting your own forum. MSN fine, a forum not fine.

Well I am an Aunty. here is the announcement. you may notice the little men in our posts, up in the top right corner? well that tells you our MSN details. i will not post it here as i have enough spam emails coming through but feel free to add me if i am online her i am on MSN, but i like to appear offline coz otherwise i get millions of windows open!

The girls are doing great atm, Sarah has been driving me a bit nuts in this heatwave, so i am trying to relax and i really need to sleep after the restless sleep i got last night coz i kept checking my phone.

CONGRATULATIONS!! can I ask why she is in the neonatal ward? I hope everything is ok.

Aaaargh I hate house hunting, I found the PERFECT house, but it's in the wrong area

Brendan is feeling better today, well he's back to his usual annoying self, lol...
    Last edited by Early Kids; March 7th, 2008 at 04:47 PM.

I'm not sure, i havent spoken to Danni much. she is very little though, well below the 10th percentile for her gestation. hope she has no special needs, it is not easy being an SN mummy. we will hopefully visit tomorrow depending on how much rest Danni has had and how Jacinta is. we will give our girls to DH's parents as the neonates dont allow children in unless it is siblings and then only for a short time, as little kids can get a bit full on especially in a very emotional area. Have to remind DH to ring his mum about it. i cant wait to see if she has lots of Red hair! (my bil is a carrot top, and i am a bit too) Sarah looks like Danni and it would be funny if Jacinta looks like me. I am planning an early night as i only got 4 hours of broken sleep last night coz I kept checking my phone. we have bought Bil a framed soprano's print (he is a big fan) Danni a nice candle, some bath bombs and some soap roses, so she can have some relaxation time, and Jacinta some tiny clothes - pants, a top, socks and a little hat. she will have heaps of bigger clothes from our girls as she grows but both of mine have been much bigger.

Yeah thats a good rule though... not only because children are not the best to handle emotional situations, but also children carry more germs than adults... it's more to protect the babies in the SCN.

I hope everything is alright

Ok so i went to tell my parents but we chickened out because we didnt know how to tell them so we just kept everything casual

So now i think we will wait until after we have been to the appointment wednesday just so we are sure it wasnt a false positive & its all confirmed.. i am hoping he will give me a referral for a dating scan but we will what month i am due

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast