Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Younger members chat #3

cupcake: i'm heading north east to Wangaratta (or near enough too!) march next year 0_o

as for looking my age i look older youngest i've gotten was 21 (my age LOL) the oldest i've gotten is 29 poor bloke who guessed that one went bright red when i told him my age. but i guess its an assumption made due to DH being 32.

next year i'm wrapping pressies earlier then the day before christmas eve too i hate it!

I'm going to start putting away for Christmas from January! lol This year we could only afford to buy for our parents and our kids. Even then we only spent about $200 all up I really wanted to get the kids more....

EK: i baked 90% of the gifts for family this year. every one is getting short bread thats plain, almond or glasse cherry. i started buying stuff in Aug and the max. for each pressie was $10. plus the short breads as well. i'm not from a huge family - but i like to give people stuff and thought my baking skills could use a dust off. DH and I have bought the kids 3 things between them. 1 thing each and one to share. with the move we dont need much but we still wanted "santa" to come and see them - even though DJ isn't quite aware enough for him to know whats happening yet.

Baking is a lovely idea! If I had a better oven I'd be up for the idea We move house first week of January, so hopefully the oven there is nicer!

Next year I am going to have to make time I think. The last month I have had at least 3-4 appointments for the boys every week. We have already had 3 this week! Next year we will be better off financially, Brendan finished day care last week (he was going one day) and starts Kindy in Feb. The whole year of Kindy was cheaper than 2 days of day care.

I can never wrap until the last minute anyway because i forget what i bought hahaha

We had santa photos today, so cute!

Lots of ladies moving! I dont envy you! I hate packing but oddly enough i enjoy unpacking lol, everything is neat and clean then lol

haha cupcake! I am the same, love unpacking!

you girls want to unpack for me then? i hate it lol

i have to pack and unpack very soon not looking forward to it but happy im moving closer to melb i hate living in the country it just costs so much to pay out the petrol money and hopefully when i eventually do get a job it will be close enough to not use much petrol just hoping DH fixes his truck soon so we can use it to move should fit most of our stuff and we also have a caravan which we might be keeping fingers crossed its go somewhere to go when we move have already done a massive clean out and have to get a trailer to go to the tip we'll probably need 2 trips with a massive tandem trailer lol
    Last edited by *TripleJ*; December 23rd, 2010 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansta View Post
    EK: i baked 90% of the gifts for family this year. every one is getting short bread thats plain, almond or glasse cherry.
    pssssst we've run out

hello out there...

Hello! *echo echo echo* lol

:wave:
    hows every one going (LOL thanks S.F!)
    We're in north east vic and LOOVEING it. sadly my veggie patch was flooded by the bloody tank over flow but who cares...better luck next time.

My veggies are suffering too - I have literally like 40 green full sized tomatoes on my vines because the weather just won't settle down enough for them to ripen! Its driving me insane! I planted them because tomatoes have been so expensive and I'm sick of being ripped off and I cant even eat them!

hey everyone
    so im sorta a young parent i was 21 when i had my first and 24 when i had my 3rd
    while my first (and 2nd lol) werent planned so young im loving being a young mummy
    biggest issue i had was Mothers Group i was the youngest by far and felt left out
    and while at times i know people look down on my age ive learnt to smile and keep my head up as i know my babies are happy and healthy and well provided for
    xoxo

popping in to say hello

MOT- I know how you feel. Im almost 23 and due with my second in January. Everytime I join mothers groups..I am always the youngest as well. Over here in the USA it is pretty popular to wait to have kids until your 30's...but I always knew I wanted kids young.

JC- Hello!

i just hate feeling like people are judging me!
    im so over the moon my BB mothers group never judge my age

i never had the disire to travel and such, and i know with my older 2 people couldnt seem to understand i didnt wanna be a crazy free young adult, i always wanted to settle down get married have kids!
    its funny now so many people around my age are starting to have their first and i just had my 3rd!

stupid double post lol

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast