Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger members chat #3

hey allz school is back on today here yayyyyy im actually gonna miss mally but not being harassed to play ben 10 constantly lol hope everyone is well

Wow that went quick! I have to take Brendan's booklist for next year down to the school on Thursday.

wow have your hold just ended? DD1 went back to school here a week ago, has anyone noticed how short school terms seem now we have kids at school compared to when we were at school?

Yep our school terms are different. And yes they do seem shorter, even though my kiddos aren't in school yet lol.

niesha is in kindy next year but i havent got her book list or anything yet, then hunter the year after.

im so proud of hunter hes talking so well now saying really long sentences and pretty clear as well, unfortunatly he has also improved his whiney voice too.

MrsS hope everything is improving with you, i couldnt find your new us pic yet on fb but look forward to seeing it, ive always wanted twins so im hoping maybe next time then that could be the last lol, ive decided to aim for the end of 2012 so that way i will only have one at home in the next year, thats if i can hold of that long ive told myself minimum of may, but were in a 3 bedroom house so then we would have to move and i dont really want to so i think that will help me put it off for a lil bit

So how's everyone travelling?

I can't believe I'm 20 weeks (and 6 days) now! Wooooohoooooo!

yeah travelling good!! getting better each day!

YAY FOR 20 WEEKS!!! half way now!

WooHoo for 20 weeks Teni!

We are still just plodding along our own little road

good good loving the nb squishy is have here and jamie has settled heaps since she came home so much easier than i thought it would be and im gonna be rich now lol BFing and cloth nappies i'll be saving $70 a fortnight

its my bday tomorrow yay and then hunters in 8 days im actually getting excited now though earlier in the year i was dreading turning 25, got my puppy milo for my bday so very happy bought that...

thinking of starting hunter back at daycare but dont want to have to get moving on school hols to take him lol im lame.....

Quote Originally Posted by *TripleJ* View Post
    BFing and cloth nappies i'll be saving $70 a fortnight
    I spend about $100 a fortnight on Miss K (sometimes more if she needs clothes and i buy random things for her) which i dont really mind i mean we do get family assistance for her. But with my next bub ill be trying to BF or expressing at the very least. As for nappies i like disposable ones/

I didnt know there was a younger members chat .. hehe .. Mind if I join in?

I'm Sarah .. I had my son at 16, daughter at 18, and I'm 19 now

nah u cant its an exclusive group lol jokes

welcome to the mad house im Jacinta and i have 2 bubbas Jamie whos 18 months and Jasmine who is 2 weeks old

his Sarah! welcome, im sarah, 23 and have 3, seth 5 trent 3, Krystal 9 months and no 4 due in march.

i would love to be able to use cloth nappies! im thinking of using them with this next one, but just dont know, i struggle to keep up with the washing as it is!! so trying to work on that. im trying to get trent out of nappies, hes still using night ones, and if we go on long car trips getting there, slowly, and krystal uses one pack a week. as for breastfeeding, im realy hoping to hit past the 4 month mark with this bub, but i have to work on feeding myself properly if im to keep up some sort of supply! (a packett of shortbread creams is not classed as lunch!)

realy thinking of starting trent into child care next year, let someone else have him for a few hours while i get a break!! wow, that sounds mean!! seths in primary next year, and trents realy upset he wont be old enough for 4yo kindy till the year after, so im going to look into it, he has been prety good this week, weve been to 2 playgroups, and going to there old one tommorow, his attitude has improved a great deal! only had one fight with seth in 2 days, no big tantrums, but i tell ya, im buggered!!! couldnt sit still for 5 mins without starting to nodd off yesterday, so im thinking care might be the way to go. pluss i will have a 13 month old and a new born by march some time, so it would do him and i both good well i can hope!!!

Hey. I'm monika I'm 25 tomorrow I have Malachi 6, taniesha 4, hunter 3 in a week and Serenity 1, 3 were premmies and I have 2 cats and a dog to try stop me getting clucky

I still bf serenity though trying to cut back cos she still feeds throughout the day more than solids

hello everyone, i've been on BB for a while but didn't do much exploring lol. have only jus realised there was a section for the younger people

i'm 23 i have 2 kids and one due in april i had DD (she's 6) just before i turned 17 and i had DS (he's 4) when i was 18. DD is in yr 1 at school and DS had his interview for prep last month he's very excited and can't wait to go to school. i hope to fit in with all of you here

Hey my name is Jacinta and i have an almost 4 month old baby girl, Kailey. I live in canberra with my partner of 6 years. We had trouble TTC but when we decided to give up and wait thats when we fell pregnant. I love my life as a mummy.

ohh yes being a mummy is the greatest feeling in the world IMO altho there are moments where your patience is stretched lol

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast