Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger members chat #3

Hey Ladies, Finally a nice morning here is Brissy and I hope it stays that way.
    DS1 is in daycare today thank god so I am going to do the washing and have a relax before I start back at work tonight! Ahhhhh I so don't want to. I love working and the people I work with, it's just how tired I am the next day. I only work till midnight but usually I am in bed by 8.30 as I still have to wake up for the 2 boys as they are shocking sleepers!
    We need the money desperately though, need to get my tooth fixed and he gave me a quote of $1250!!!

Serenity, what a beautiful name! I bet you can't wait till school is back! I bet you don't get time to think lol.

Ammaki, I was in horrible pain when I got my appendix out! How are you doing with a 2 mnth old?

Oh my gosh Twinkletoes I am so jealous of you, ITALY! MY best friends just got back. They got married there!!! The photos are just beautiful.

I can't seem to keep up with it all so I shall go.
    Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day where ever you are!

Feeling 100% now after the appendix out thank god!!! So annoyed DPs work wouldnt give him anytime off!! So lucky i had the surgery on Friday and DP had DD Fri/Sat (thats his weekend) and i had to be up and about Sunday to look after her as the midwifes in maternity ward didnt help me because technically DD wasnt a patient...

Thats a lot for a tooth?! Can you get a second opinion?

Bitter sweet morning for you then kawa!!

Thankfully DD is in a pretty good routine at night, she wakes at 3am then 6am then shes awake for an hour or so then goes down for another 3 hours!

Hope youre all well x

yeh it was though it was almost dry so thinking she did it late prob one of the times she came out and told us something and we said go back to bed lol..
    oops

Serenity still wakes at about 3:30
    2 days til her bday

she is growing way to quick

only 3 months till ree is 1

wow kawa- cant believe Miss M is nearly 1, but lucky you for a sleep in!
    Im at work today unfortunatly- work called me this morning at 7am begging me to come in as they had NOONE else, so after a bit of convincing i caved for a 8 hour shift but getting paid a whole weeks pay plus 50% of my client intakes for 8 hours work woohooo

Serenity- wow i didnt know she was nearly 1 she looks so tiny in your pics on FB!

Deedles- are you getting root canal or something? becuase thats the only thing i would assume would cost so much. You should ask them if they do a payment plan type of thing that could be a little easier than finding a quick $1250.

Ammaki-

u guys must have missed my post but just to let u know im here again

JwithJ

Yeah she is tiny lol she's a large 000 was 1.5kg when born so doing well she's about 7.3kg 3 small meals a day solids and lots of bf still she will catch up to her full term friends eventually

Playing a game with the kids today, I was holding serenity hand and she was running after them I was so proud she was moving her legs to go lol very wobble though and the other 3 were running away screaming like she was a monster hahaha

sorry jwithj..

hello how are you??? you must be close to popping???

Hey JwithJ! How exciting. Not long to go now! What names have you got picked out. I need to have at least 5 more babies to get to use all my fave names lol.

Lol its ok its just like me though im very self involved right now lol i have a feeling that this baby will be here in 2 weeks but i dont know where it came from
    we dont know the sex so we have 2 names already picked out im very organised lol

for a girl we have Jasmine Lesley Belle jasmine DH picked and lesley is my mums mum that passed when she was young and belle for isabelle which i wanted to use as a name but its my neices so it out lol

for a boy i have Lucas Matthew David im hoping not to use it lol lucas was gonna be my name if i was a boy im sure my mum will be impressed with my names but they are secret to those in real life and i would like to keep it that way

at the moment i think jamie is finally starting to get that something is happening and hes been hugging my belly but i dont think he knows wats happening only annoying thig is he has a cold and fingers crossed the cold stays away from me so far so good

JwithJ- I love both your names! Love Lucas for a boy i was going to use it for Jett but family member has a Luka
    love the meaning behind the little girl name. I cant believe you are nearly ready to pop i remember your preg announcement.

its ok your allowed to be self involved we all need that occasionally

love your names, so nice..

im hoping pink for you as well

Hunter was going to be Jett or Xzavier and taniesha was going to be saphyre lol

Jace I'm sooooo excited for you! I'm ready, with my phone by my side, in case you go any day now! Ahh, remember when we were TTC together? Good times

DF and I already have a boy and girl name picked out (heck, we've had 20 months to nut it out lol). For a girl, Isla Elizabeth Rosa. Isla, because it's scottish, and my dad and DF's grandmother are scottish. Elizabeth, because that's my grandmothers name, and DF's mums name. Rosa, because it's greek, and DF is greek (it's also his auntie's name). For a boy, we have Peter Jack Mark. Peter, for my dad, who passed away. Jack, for my brother, and my grandfather. And Mark, for my uncle, who has also passed away. As you can see, DF and I like more traditional names, as well as uber masculine for boys and feminine for girls And names with a special meaning to us.

lol yeah and always getting told off for chatting about non TTC things lol

PZ- I lurveeeeee Isla.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast