Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger members chat #3

Just thought I'd let you know, I'm utd YAY!!!

Woo Hoo. Congratulations PZ!!!!!!! That is fantastic.
    All the best for a Happy and healthy pregnancy.

This looks like a good thread! subbing

Im 21, DP is 27 and DD is nearly 9 months!! eeek! going super quick!! I cant imagine my life without DD, I love being a mummy best fun & most rewarding experience ever!!!

I met DP when i was 16, hes 6 years older then me, I used to get a fair few comments! 6 years pfft!! Things arent too great with DP tho, hes pretty useless I hoped he would have changed!

Anyways

Jennie- me and my DP are 6 years apart too and we got together 3 months before my 16th birthday so we copped A LOT of slack because he was 21 and i was 15. And mine is useless too haha! must be the age...

And PZ i am SOOOO happy for you!!! you will make the BEST mummy

Hey Jennie , welcome. Being a mum is awesome hey. Although I had a bit of a tough day today with 2 clingy boys and a hungover DH, I wouldn't change it for the world.
    I hope things get better with DP hun.

I am so so so happy for you PZ!

Hi Jennie

yay pz whoever said you dont deserve to be a mum is an idiot, you will be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsS good luck with your amnio results, what day do you get them? did they do them so early cos there is 2

Congratz PZ!.... soz, musta posted the same time, i didnt see ur post when i was reading thru!

KM.....yes I think its the age.....27 going on 14 it seems

Deedles - yup best job ever, I had a very clinging little girl today too, more teeth I think!

Thanks for all the welcomes

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinZulu View Post
    Just thought I'd let you know, I'm utd YAY!!!
    Are you? I had no idea!

Whoop whoop, I'm 16 weeks today! 24ish weeks til I get a take away bubba... I'm scared

really? PZ OMG i dont think ive said it enough yet that bubba really is a miracle and will have super parents xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

well ive got about 18 days till this baby is getting kicked out lol i really want to meet u now baby

omg my DH got Jamie up this morning and fed him and everything it was so nice to lie in bed a bit longer sometimes he surprises me

How exciting so many pregnancies

We aren't having any more, two kids is enough after everything we've been through lol.

PZ THATS SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sending lots of sticky vibes your way

Sally - im thinking 2 will be enough too, but we shall wait and see lol

I would have liked to have more, but the risks are just too great for us.

YAY and congratulations pumpkin zulu!!!

cant wait for bub to go to sleep so i can go to bed! had enough of today grrr!!!! not so much a bad day, but a s**t of a day. was on the way to put the bond check in (yay it finaly showed up!) got a phone call from a agents on the other side of the city, only been here 3 weeks and the owner has put this place on the market!!!! AGAIN! we just moved here after the last place (witch we only moved into early december) was sold to a developer. and to top things off, the guy was pushing me on the phone to come today to take photos, as i had 50 things to do (all on transport with 3 kids mind you) i told him we have to make it next week, (still havent finnished unpacking, boxes everywere, you get the pic) he agreed to it, after i explained how im pregnate, with 3 kids, asked about coming over arround 7-9 at night, can you belive it?? i tried to explain how im trying to feed and put my kids to bed at that time, so no its not ok, well at 8, df was mowing the front lawn, and who showed up, the agent!! just rocked up and expected to be allowed in as he had driven from hoppers crossing to hampton park, after i had told him no on the phone earlier today, and he had agreed to another day!!! NOT HAPPY!!!! grrrr, just what i need the stress of posibly moving and a rude inconsiderate agent to boot!!!
    i feel like robbing a bank and buying a house! coz in reality, its the only way we'd be able to afford one any time soon!!!
    sorry, need to vent! argghh over renting!!!!
    so angry i feel like crying my head off, damn hormones! but im holding it back with a pack of m n m's doughnuts, yumm!
    bad enough i feel like crap cos the boys wont blody listen to a thing i say (thanks for that mum) now we may have to move again if the place is sold!
    hope the rest of you ladies are going well, sorry just need to vent and get it out befor i explode!!!

Sally- thats a shame you couldnt have anymore if you wanted more i would love a little girl BUT i dont think i want to go again it takes too long lol AND my house is too small right now for another one anyways so 2 it is for quite awhile (unless DP has other things in mind as i dont want contraception and he dont want to use condoms lol)

oooh sarah u poor thing, i cant imagine how hard it would be to keep packing up and moving with 3 kids in tow and being pregnant with another one, put it this way i think your stronger then me i couldnt do it

Stay strong hun your time will come where you wont have to pack and move anymore, im lucky where i am its a package in my DP's work so no moving in a hurry BUT in some ways i wish i could cause this house is really small and i would love a bigger one but then i think hmm moving with 2 children hmm i'd prefer to stay and put up with it

what a horrible day and what a rude agent! Hope things look up for you soon x

I thought you still got to stay til your lease finished? Hope you didn't let that guy in

Dh has said I have to wait 10 years for another bahaha I'm thinking due end of 2012 lol I want to get them all out now maybe go again in 10 or so years too though lol

nope didnt let him in, but i just had the same unknown number call and hang up as i answerd, just like last night about 2 hours befor he showed up, so i hope it dosent mean he is going to show up again today. if he continues to pester, ill be puting a report in and making him give me 2 weeks written notice, i dont want to be a rude or difficult tennant, but ive had enough and have to look out for my kids iykwim.
    i can fight them at the rental tribunal to stay untill my lease is out next september, but they could endf up giving me 60 days and thats it, out! df n i decided last night what hasnt been unpacked will remain unpacked.

serenity, df n i have the same problem, only im telling him no more, and he continues to say we will have more! err no, 4 is more then enough thanks!!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast