Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger members chat #3

i managed to read odds and ends of the last 7 pages. - between running around after DJ.

I'm Dansta, 21. DH is almost 32. we've been together 5 years come next feb, i was almost 17 when i met DH and he was 27, needless to say i lost alot of 'friends' who didn't approve of the relationship. and married for two come the end of November. Dj was a supprise bubba. but we wheren't really avoiding it KWIM?

as for size. i was a size 12/14(65kg) when i met DH, i am now a 16/18(93kg) - thanks to two babies in two years, the last. vic was 9.6lb. and not having an easy trot with eather boys. but im hoping to get back down to a 14/16 (75kgish) (cus we all know that once you have a baby you're boobies move more towards your knees LOL) and well my belly has alotta strech marks on it. heres hoping i can lose alot of that near christmas time, its the first christmas in two WHOLE years i've not been UTD lol.

dansta i was 65 kg back whhen i was 16 size 10/12 now im 78ish kg it goes up and down depending on my boobs lol i swear my hips are wider now too i would like to get to 70 and a size 12

Ammaki it took us 18 months to get Brendan, our angel was a surprise when Brendan was about 5 months and Tristan took just 3 months after I came off the pill. Just giving you some hope

I'll join the weight loss club too! I was 65kg size 10/12 pre kids and are now 16/18 and 96kg

and kelonce i had the last 2 i was 72 kg and sz 12 then i gained weight so it sucks cos i lost 10kg then 5 kg with the pregnancy only to gain it afterwards

hey dansta..

yeh im almost 80kgs now, never been than heavy even full term with maree i was only 76 kilos.

when i get to warmth i will loose it, always do in summer..

wow missed a fair bit

i was 74kgs at 3 months with DS full term i was 100kg's, i got down to 65kg's then started putting it on again, i got preg this time and was 74kg's at 8wks then 80kgs at 16wks now at almost 27wks im 83kg's hoping i don't gain much more but i plan on working my butt off once bubs born

Thanks for the hope Sally!! Ive heard of people taking a while to conceive their first then the second comes easy! Will just have to wait and see

Ive dropped about 10kg since having DD im hoping to keep the ball rolling, i was meant to start playing netball again then i had my appendix out when DD was 6 weeks old, now my cuts have healed up will hopefully start walking again! I need new joggers tho, my feet hurt walking in my current ones!

Dansta i lost a lot of 'friends' when DP and i started dating because they didnt like him, they didnt even try to get to know him! After a year or so we started talking again but we will never be as close as we used to be! Its sad! Now they know him they see he isnt as bad as they thought!

Ammaki- to also give you hope it took me 4yrs to even get pregnant the first time then i m/c it at 11wks i then had a period and got pregnant with DS. After DS was born i got the implanon and took it out almost a yr later then it took me 11 months this time around, so dont loose hope it'll happen

Ohh gee pre baby weight, how I wish I was that again. I was about 63 Kg when I met DH and after we lost our first bub I put on heaps of weight, went up to 80kg.
    Then when I fell pregnant with DS2 at about 7 weeks I lost heaps of weight and went to 67 kg from having an ovarian cyst the size of a navel orange and was in too much pain to eat.
    I don't even know how much I weigh now, I do know that I need to loose a bit and get a bit fitter.
    I am hoping doing nightfill, walking home and walking the kids everywhere in summer I will loose some weight.

I found that after loosing DS and we were trying to fall preg, it took us a while. About 12 months. Then when I fell with DS2 I didn't even know! It seemed to have just happened.

As long as you are happy with your DP/DH it doesn't matter what your friends think. Even though it's hard to loose friends over that, they prob aren't your real friends if they don't even try to get to know the special person in your life.

I was 63kg small up top, but still a size 12 in jeans/pants, before I fell pregnant....got up to 90kg :O just before I had DD (9pound). Was 75kgs after having bub, got down to 72kg then stopped BF and went up to 81kg Been sooo depressed having put on so much weight! Hate not having any of my clothes to fit me, and no money for new bigger clothes, I nearly cried when I had to buy size 14 jeans afew months ago! I get no help from DP so I cant go to the gym, so I have been walking 6ks every day & trying really hard to eat healthier! been doing this for about a month now, lost 4kg in the first 2 weeks, but havent weighd myself since.

I want to look half decent for summer, DD's christening is coming up, and Im going to the Paramore concert this weekend (first time out since bub! so excited & so scared of leaving her) I have nothing to wear....its making me very sad!!! MABEY MY MUM WILL LEND ME SUM MONEY.....

I'm the same no money to buy clothes..

but then i think stuff it ill fit into my old clothes, im gonna exercise.
    but DH went and packed all my exercise gear like joggers etc so now waiting till we move..

PZ- Don't stress hun about weight. I was 97kgs before falling pregnant. Then at my 6 week check up i was 92kgs and then at my first antenatal appt which was at 22 weeks i was 87kgs. I then didn't get weighed again until the day i went into labour and i was 105kgs so i gained back the 10kgs i had lost plus 8 so i was pretty happy. And i instantly dropped 10kgs so i was 95kgs so i was 2kgs lighter than to begin with.

I feel so fat i am 100kgs and if i put on 5kgs ill be what i was at 38 weeks pregnant

I did my measurements and just about cried Bust: 113cm Waist: 102cm and Hips: 111cm

Lol lucky I don't know my measurements I don't really mind now I'm preg, it's just that I'm very short so even a small amount of extra weight really shows lol

I've got no real idea of how much I weigh - seriously, I don't care most of the time. I weigh myself maybe once a month at most, just for something to do. I am unhappy with the shape of my body, but not how much it weighs.

On a slightly similar note - my lower belly is so hard now! Usually if I press on it, it's all flab, but now it's just a small amount of flab in front of this wall of solid "stuff" I think Cookie's moviing up a little, too, because the hardness is a little bit behind my belly button Better start sitting correctly, hey? No more slouching, although sitting straight hurts my back...

i lost the friends when i started going out with DH mainly 'cus my 'best friend' was looking for an older guy (useing online dateing sites at 17 0_o) and i found DH while working at subway. plus i've lost all my friends since having two babys in two years. the only semi friend i lost as she moved 3 hours away. so right now BB is all i have in that regard. most of my friends my age are out drinking/partying and being 'normal' 21 year olds. (but i look at it as when i can drink again to get drunk the kids will be over 18 so they'll be able to go buy it for me! hahaha)

as for weight loss...i told DH i'm buying the Zumba DVD (from target!) and getting one of those ab circle pro thingys (from ebay) and im going to start working out. we already have the weights and a punching bag, i know that i'll always have some "muffin top" as my belly has more strechies then skin on it, but hey. as long as i can be proud at the end of the day i dont care. as for mesurements...
    bust 117cmcm (boobies are semi full with milk) waist: 113cm hips 114.5cm and i'm 167cm(ish) tall. my boobies can stay that size, but i'd like the rest of me to shink a little...it would be nice to feel sexy again. not lard-like like i currently am.

...teni & PZ you guys are making me turn into a hen. 'cus all i can hear that little voice in my head say is *cluck cluck cluck*

Thought I would join in since I've just started a health kick!

I'm 22 and a single stay at home Mum to my 18 month old daughter. I can't remember what I weighed before or during baby but I'm currently 66kgs. I just bought a pedometer to try and work out how I'm going so yesterday was my first day wearing it and actually recording my 'exercise' -- managed 10012 steps so pretty happy about that! Going to keep aiming for around 10k a day and just working on improving incidental exercise since I don't have much time to dedicate, so far today I'm at 3700 so feeling pretty on top of it. I'm not really looking to lose weight, just hoping to boost my energy levels and fitness, maybe tone up a little.

I've also been trying to rainbowdise my diet, eating fresh foods of a more varied colouring! It is going pretty well -- breakfast is porridge and banana; lunch is a chicken, red capsicum, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, tomato and feta salad and dinner is a stirfry with baby corn, broccoli, carrot, red capsicum, snow peas and chicken, beef or lentils. Talking about this is making me so hungry!

Its been 6 days of my health kick and I really want to stick to it so hopefully this will keep me motivated! I felt so 'ready' for this that I can see myself staying with it and really 80% of it is chasing around my toddler so can't really ditch that, hey?

Well, nice to meet everyone! Take care and have a great day.

wow jellyfish that sound amazing. i'm hungry now aswell

well i had to have a nap this morning soo tired but feel so good now.
    only just ate breaky tho oops.
    2 pieces of five seed toast with jam and a cuppa

hi every one! im over them selling this place, not even thinking about it now, if i do it will just stress me out and i deffinatly dont need any more of that!
    hi to the newbies!
    not sure at the moment wether i should stand proud of my 3 babies, or have a cry cos there all growing up!! dd who will be 8 months tommorow, started realy trying to walk last night, with a little help, she went from the couch to mummy masage chair, then to the coffee table, (holding hands, as she was getting the cranks from falling) then went the length of the coffee table, holding it, only needing help when her feet got muddled or she started to lose ballance!! i think she is giving up on crawling, as she hasnt mastered forwards, only backwards and circles!
    then to day my 3yo ds has given me a step-by-step instructional on how to cook a frozen party pie in the microwave, and made lunch for him and his big brother, who im currently planing a 5th birthday for in 3 weeks, yikes!!!
    oh and new bub is 17 weeks along today, 3 weeks and we can start deciding on names and will be able to say he or she when talking about bub. (i hate refering to bub as it)
    i had a big scare yesterday, booked into the doctors and all!! i woke up with horrid pain in my right kidney, felt just like it did when i had a kidney infection with dd, turns out it was just our damned mattress! must have slept on a spring or something, so we have to get a new one! there goes more $$!! but df has *put his foot down"* *cough yeah right cough* as his theroy is i buggered it when i was pregnate with dd, yep sure!! never mind the fact he jumped on it, and broke th frame! showing the kids y you dont jump on the bed, yep im sure that was it to!! men hey, they know all!!!

dansta, i here you on loosing friends over the other half, i lost a sposed bestie, as he is another close friends brother, (my "bestie" didnt much like the other friend, so didnt want me to have anything to do with either of them) you know what i say, if there so spitefull to niot be able to put there own opinion aside for you, well stuff 'em, not worth it! been 6 years now, he recons as im 4 months older, he'll have to trade me in for a younger modle soon, being the smart ass that he is.
    well take care, i wish i had a lossing weight problem! i can never put it on! though i finaly got a pair of pants to fit without a belt the other day! i think craving and having take out 5 nights in a row helped!! though df put his foot down something about im wasting my money, and he wants proper food now, im happy wirth that, cos he wants it, he cooks it!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast