Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families - September~February '06

Penty good luck convincing your dh to ttc again. I can imagine how you feel, I guess he feels bad too, we sometimes underestimate them cos they don't actually go through it, but watching you go through it must be hard for him too. FIngers crossed yo get one more chance.

Susie, we had a 3 broom house and my Dh just keeps extending, first a rumpus, then an extra bedroom to take it to 4 brooms and a study and now 2 more bedrooms. We are up to 6 brooms and a study and a rumpus. It is handy having a DH who likes to create, just wish he would finish the jobs he starts. LOL I can't imagine being in a smaller place, ea of the kids has their own room and I will get an office in the 6th broom. Hope you find something which suits you and gives you some privacy!

Arron just got home from fishing, I hate the smell of fish and even though he showers it's so stinky, will have to brave it very soon and go to bed.

Have a good one tomorrow
    Michelle

Hey there everyone,
    hope all is well for all of you!!!
    Thanks Michelle i hope i find something too,at this stage in time,i would settle for a 3 bedroom with a rumpus or something like that,but as yet,no luck..I found one four bedroom,but there is no storage space for anything,and this house we are in actually has more cupboards,so it just isnt an option....
    anyhow,even if i do get pregnant straight away we still have about 9 months to look for another one (even though i can probably fit us all in here,just gotta put the kids in together)
    i bet you are glad your dh likes to build or else you would be all cramped!!! LOL!!
    Stinky fish,yuk lol
    penty i hope you can change your dh's mind about no 5,it is a hard thing for them too,so i hope he comes around soon....
    Having a small house reall sux,but i guess it is better than not having a house at all lol (i have said that before!!!)
    anyway i gotta go and tend to Dom,i have a hair appointment in an hour,i am finally braving it and getting it cut off (it is down the middle of my back) i love it,but it takes too much time to tend to,and i get too many headaches....
    Hope everyone is well and happy,and hope to see some of the old regulars here back soon!!!

Hi Susie,

well you are right about not having to rush it, it's not totally desp yet. Good luck with deciding to go for no.5.

I have def decided I don't want to go again. Not that DH would anyway! (Although if he was guarenteed a boy he prob wouldLOL). I was waiting for AF and realised that I was glad to see her and know that I am not having another. I guess sometimes it takes a while to realise.

I am trying to finish the business bookwork so we can put put tax in, we are so slack. The computer is about to die, very little memory and I am so over it.

I am gonna buy a memory stick to take all the photos off this puter and that should free up heaps.

ANyway must fly
    Michelle

crockerclan Guest

Hi,

I have a five bedroom house, with double bunks and single beds in two rooms and a single bed and probably a cot in the other room. The other room at the moment is used as a toy room.

Good luck Susie on trying for Number 5. Also to Penty to try and convince hubby to have another one. It did not take my hubby much convincing when I wanted to try for another.

I have a kid free couple of hours at the moment because the oldest have gone to the movies with their pop and the the two little ones have gone to pre-school. Caught up with washing the floors, it has been a pain trying to get anything done while the kids have been on holidays. Thankfully they go back to school on Monday.

As far as this pregnancy is going, I went to the doctors on Tuesday and everything seem to be okay, the baby is one week bigger than she should be, but the midwife said that she does not think it will be any bigger than my last one. My blood pressure is on the low side but they are not concerned as it has been liked this all through my pregnancy.

Michele
    Mother of Christopher, Luke, Melissa, Jayden and baby girl due on the 8th November

oneisneverenough Guest

Wow, I'm envious of you gals with big houses! We have five kids, but have a 4 bedroom. I'd love another 2 rooms added.. but I don't think that's going to happen in a hurry. #-o
    3 of my boys share a room. (one bunk & one single) It's a pretty decent sized room.
    My daughter has a room to herself (double bed) then our (almost) 1yr old has a room to himself for now.
    We need something huge!!

M. I def think we are lucky, and the kids don't realise how lucky they are to have their own rooms.
    Your name isn't Michelle too is it? LOL There can't be too many more Michelle's around, they all must come on BB.

Cheers michelle

crockerclan Guest

Hi,

Even though I have a five bedroom house, it does not seem big enough. The more kids you have the more rooms you wish you can have.

One of my sons have a friend staying tonight so the double bunks come in handy when they have friends over. Thankfully the kids go back to school on Monday for the last term of this year. I think as every year passes it gets quicker.

Michelle, regarding our name, I think it is not as popular as it used to be. When I went to school in my roll call class alone we had four Michelle's in it. I think there was about seven Michelle's in the whole year. At one stage the teacher got us all mixed up at our parent teacher night, my mum had to go and bring me back as the teacher was giving my mum a report of another Michelle in the class. The teacher had to apologise for the mistake and I think she was embarrassed by it.

Pregnancy going well, Countdown is now on just under 5 weeks to go.

Michele
    Mother of Christopher, Luke, Melissa, Jayden and baby girl due on the 8th November

No time for personals here today,just sailing on through....Dp and i had the baby discussion last night,and now he is not too keen on the idea,so it seems like i have to do some persuading too,im sure he will come around eventually though....i just wish he would say he wants another one (2 weeks ago) and then decide he doesnt know....
    Family is good here except for Dominic,he has the flu....Poor little man...i have been expressing for him like mad,BM is the only thing he wants to drink,he refused formula last night....
    How is everyone going?? Well i hope....
    Gotta run!!

Where oh where has everyone gone.....HELLO.....HELLO OH well I guess we are all busy with our large brood... Hope evryone is doing well..LIsa, Vanita and Yvette where are you girls???? Haven't seen you around lately 8-[

Jan xx

crockerclan Guest

Hi,

Jan, I think everyone is recovering from the school holidays. I know I am. My kids have just gone back to school and it is now more peaceful especially when my youngest two go to pre-school. I am now getting prepared for Number 5 to arrive. She is due just under three weeks and the countdown is on.

Hoping everyone's family is healthy.

Michele

I am here,
    I was the last one to post in here,so i didnt want to post again!!! lol!!
    We are ok here,i have the flu,and Dominic was absolutely terrible last night,and was waking everyhour til 12am and then was up til 2am screaming,and now today he has a snotty nose...Thank God he is asleep now though,he fell asleep in the car on the school run....
    Gotta go and pick Emily up soon,and really should go and start tea before i do...
    it is an absolutely crap day here today,and really cold....i wish it wasnt because i am only getting sicker....
    Neil got a new car yesterday,a 1992 Magna sedan,he picked it up for 2 grand....It was a great buy!!! Needs a little paint work,but oh well....Hope fully this cheque i have been waiting for comes through soon,i am going to pay off the rest of the barina and upgrade to a bigger car again,til a 7 seater van comes on the market...it sux having to take two cars everywhere when neil and i want to go on family trips!!
    I have my eye on a 1990 toyota camry for 2200,i used to have an Apollo which is nearly the same,so i am looking forward to getting it....
    [-o< for me everyone that i get my refund soon,because they have been stuffing me around no end,and i really need it!!!
    Hope everyone is well!!!

I am here too, but have been MIA a bit this week.

WHat with a girls weekend away and my bday and BIL returning from OS we had loads of late nights and early mornings.

Arron went fishing today and is sound asleep and I thought I better quickly catch up here or else I would be even further behind.

Kids are great, I am hoping for a good attitude from Josh tomorrow at Little aths as he performed big time last week when he lost.

Suzie- car sounds like a great bargain, hope you feel better soon. I had a sore throat a couple of days ago, just hoping it turns into nothing.

Michelle- the countdown is on...hope you go early!

Hello to everyone else, it's definitiely time consuming having lots od kids isn't it?

Cheers michelle

Hi can I be added to this group please. I'm Dee and I am mother to four beautiful girls and #5 is on the way.

Name: Our 7th Heaven - Dee
    State: Queensland, Central Highlands
    Children: Brianna (9) 09/96, Makayla (7) 09/98, Allanah (3) 10/02 and Melissa (11 months) 11/04 and #5 is due on the 16th June 2006
    Pets: one cat and one goldfish
    Interests: scrapbooking, web surfing, sipping a shardy with friends

Welcome Dee,
    wow 4 girls, are you finding out what no. 5 is? You are a scrapbooker too I see, there are a few of us around, look in the home thread and there's a forum for scrapbookers.

Hope to get to know you better over the next few mths and congrats on your pg.
    Cheers michelle

crockerclan Guest

Hi,

Happy Birthday for the other day, Michelle. You certainly sound like you have been very busy.

Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

I have only two weeks to go before my due date. I have a dr's appointment tomorrow so I find out for sure whether he will do an internal next week and see whether I will deliver my little treasure next week.

My little girl starts her orientation days for kindergarten for next year, this coming Friday. I can not believe that she will be starting school next year. She will be going with a number of her friends who go to her preschool so hopefully she will have a good time.

Regarding my other kids. Three of them have just started back at little athletes and they are enjoying it. My youngest at the moment who is three wishes he could join in but he is to young.

Michele

Michele good luck with the internal, hope your dd likes her kinder, and IKWYM about wanting to join in, Jema is 2 and a half and she'd also like to join in but unfortunatley she has ages to wait too.

Am sposed to be calling someone and am on here better hurry up and get off.

Cheers michelle

Hi girls
    just saying hi for the new month, good luck tomorrow Michele, can't wait to hear your news of the birth!

hope everybody is getting some relaxation time LOL PMSL LOL, What's that?

Cheers michelle

*Yvette* Guest

Hi gang, must stay in touch with other folks with a hell of a lot of kids.

Vanita, love your heart full comeback. I am just starting to find the 'you've got your hands full' thing a tad boring. I often don't bother now telling them I have 2 more as well as the 3 they see us with.

Yep, routine is the answer, you've just got to be organized. When I was a single mum I was very organized, but now we're very haphazard as a team, DH and I, and we're working on getting more disciplined.

Suzie we are living in a 4 br house, the twins still in our room. I'd stack the kids up in bunks if we could buy in this area, lol. Can't do without an extra living area though & large dining area. Lol, I'm an old regular I guess, he he. Will make more effort I promise.

Jan lol @ your DH with Christmas. Best wishes with convincing DH re TTC.

Hello M.

Hi Michelle & Michelle. Michelle C hope your pg is going well.

Welcome Dee. What kind of cat do you have?

Hi Jo, Nat, Tiff & everyone else.

It's chaos here atm, but as i have a bub on the boob i may as well be typing. so hard to concentrate tho, & cats keep jumping on my desk blocking my view.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast