Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception March 07

Hurry up 25 July!

Last edited by Keen; July 13th, 2007 at 08:33 PM.

i can always count on you for encouragement keen
    thanks!!! its means heaps
    odette

Hi Odette, also sending lots of your way. Fingers crossed. xo

T/Care, Marg xoxo

thanks Marg
    8 more days to go till b/test. Everything going good and feeling like it should so far. Heaps of aches and pains and my body messing with my mind as I imagine all the symptoms.
    will keep you posted

1 week down, 1 week to go.... sending more positive vibes your way, matey.

How's you going Marg??

threesthenumber Guest

Question

Hi everyone,
    I have just been reading and thought I'd share! I am on an antagonist cycle (day 10). I am 40!!! and have had 1 success and my last 3 ivf attempts failed. This is definetely our last go at this. I am tired and think that it is such an addiction! I had my 1st ultrasound today and also a bt but I am worried that the follicles have no eggs in them because my last bt showed a v low estrogen level (64). Lots of needed.
    Good luck to all who are on the ivf merry-go-round!

Hey odette - how are things going for you - not long now xx

Still keeping everything crossed for you Odette. xoxo

Hi threesthenumber, also hope there is some good news for you around the corner. AC is such a tiring thing to go through but sometimes making the decision to stop is the hardest step of all. Good luck. xoxo

Hi Keen, hope all is well with you. xoxo

Not much to report from me. I think I previously mentioned that I've hurt my neck/shoulder at work (partly stress and partly a repetitive strain type injury) and have been seeing a Physio for the last 4 weeks. It has improved but it feels like two steps forward and one step back! My Dr has me working half days at the moment which has been a relief considering how stressed I've been with work the last 12 months. Of course the injury isn't helping my goal of losing more weight tho!!! Still, I probably wont go back to the FS until late August to have a chat about the next step so I have a few more weeks to try and budge a couple more kilos!

Hope everyone is well,
    Marg

Ok I succummed last night and POAS and . . . .
    Had my bloodtest today as I couldn't help myself and guess what . . .. .

its a goer!!!!
    Finally after 4 years trying this time - I am officially pregnant and due on April Fools Day!!!
    You guys and my mum are the only ones who know!!
    U/s with FS on 16th and first OB appointment on 20th
    thanks so much for all your support girl!!!
    By god it worked this time!!!!!
    odette
    better go and change my signature now - lolol

I

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! That's wonderful news Odette - I'm so happy for you.

Take good care,
    Marg
    xoxo

deemon Guest

Default BFP!

Congratulations Odette!

AWESOME News, Odette! Go Team!

ann Guest

Oh wow another one crossing over, what wonderful news!

Well now I am on CD 37, no sign of the witch and no other symptoms either. Been doing HPT's nearly every day and all of them BFN (pregnow internet cheapies). Bought a clear blue and will use in the morning. Fingers crossed.

On another subject, yes I know said I wasn't going to do it, but, thinking that perhaps just one more crack at IVF. I feel like such an idiot, but I don't think that I can give up. I don't know if I 'll ever be able to. We have 1o in the freezer adn I can't just leave them there can I?
    Luv to all
    Ann

you go Ann
    good luck hon - let hope your news was good this morning
    thanks all for your wishes- us LTAC girls have to stick together - lolol
    goodluck girls

ann Guest

Hello, anyone there?

Jeez it is quiet in here! You have all crossed over, am I here all alone?

Well, CD50 for me and still bloody counting! Thinking about going for another frozen cycle in three months time. After 5 attemps I'm a bit worried that I'm only throwing good money away, but on the other hand I do have 10 little embies sitting there.

This is the longest cycle I have ever had. Lucky for me I don't have any more HPT's handy. Look, I am not thinking for one second, well maybe for one or two that i may have caught an egg, but for the last two days I have been so hungry all the time, and if I don't eat I start to feel sick, and the slight cramps,(doesn't feel like AF cramps, too centralised for that) and the niggly little twinges here and there.

Have I talked enough to my self yet?....... I think I have.

Ann (wanting to cross over sooo badly)

ann Guest

Oh, I just wanted to add, that even though I am so happy for Keen and Odette and the other girls that have "crossed over", I miss you girls. It is lonely in here talking to my self. Please do not feel weird about dropping in here just to say hello. I would like to know how things are going for you, but I feel like an imposter if I go into the pregnancy forums, like I shouldn't intrude

Luv to all (the lonely one, all alone in here) ha, ha

Hi Ann, would love to hear that you also have some great news to share. Will keep my fingers crossed that you get to 'cross over' to the preg forum soon.

I'm also still 'hanging around'! But it definitely has gone quiet in here hasn't it!
    I'm off to the Gold Coast on Saturday for a few days break - can't wait. I've decided to give Sharkey's Healing Centre a go, and have an appointment while I am up there. I'm at the stage where I dont think giving anything a try can hurt - and if it actually helps then that's a bonus. Will let you know how it goes when I get back.

Take care,
    Marg

ann Guest

Oh Margoz,

I know what you mean about giving anything a go. At the very least it does give you some hope. Wishing you a great few days on the Gold Coast (we try to slip up there every so often). Hoping you can get some results up there too!

Luv Ann

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast