Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception Nov 2007 #2

hehehe - i had a shower - looked at clothes - looked at PJ's - PJ's won!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sounds like everyone's having the kind of day I am. It's only 9am here but I have no intention of putting on any pants today. Just going to slouch around in underwear and a T-shirt.

sounds good!

i figure anyone who turns up here today can just deal with me being in my jim jams! i'm tired, i miss my hubby - feeling miserable and self indulgent - so they can go to hell if they don't like it!!

i've realised too that the side of my face where my jaw is sore is actually swollen - normally i'd take nurofen, and probably have it resolved in a few hours - but can't do that for now - grrrr!!!

hmmm, speaking of the husband - it's 11am over here - time to wake sleeping beauty and get him working again

I would love a pj day - Sushee, your t shirt & undie day sounds fantastic

Luke had a sleep over last night, so I have to go and pick him up soon... have to wear some clothes (or at least some pants he! he!) to his little friends house
    Last edited by Hollybolly; December 9th, 2007 at 10:56 AM. Reason: signature!

Lol go the pj's for the LTAC girls today! They are the only things comfortable on my stomach so have been wearing them all weekend even to my inlaws!!

Appointment is tomorrow morning BG so just enjoyed this mornings sleep in ready for some early starts this week And realised if EPU is this thurs i had better get my xmas shopping done this weekend!! Arghhh

i've been on leave for three weeks - can't remember what day it is any more!! ooops!!

oh sounds like heaven three weeks!! Im extremely jealous!! Im looking for EPU so i dont have to go to work :P

i still have another fortnight before i go back to work too!

work Christmas Eve - then off for a two days, work the 27th, then off til NYE, work NYE and then not again til the Friday that week!

ann Guest

Knickers and t shirt day. I think we should have a national day of it. It is very hot here. There is a storm coming but as usual it is going to miss us. On the work front I too am looking forward to some time off soon. I'm taking 5 days annual leave, that with weekends and public holidays will give me 12 days off over the christmas hols. Yeeehaaa!! I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, back to work tomorrow.
    Still feeling so normal It's not funny. I went through an old diary of mine from last year. I wrote down every twinge, ache (imaginary or not) and nocturnal visits to the loo. Comparing it to this cycle, I have absolutley nothing, I mean nothing to report. Ho hum

Luv to all
    Ann [/I][/I]
    Last edited by ann; December 9th, 2007 at 03:02 PM.

DH made me get dressed to go out and have lunch. Then I got really silly and didn't take water with me, so now I'm back and battling the dehydration again. I'll learn one day!

Back to work tomorrow for me - I'm two days short of having been off completely for three weeks... two days with kids, two days of tidying up around the place and then school holidays are upon us and I'm a woman of leisure until Australia Day... Also back to see the FS before the end of the year - probably still in the exclusion period for the last cycle, but if he's going to give me a hard time about the anxiety, I'd rather it happen now... so that we can deal with it when my psychologist gets back next week, rather than having it dropped on us at the start of next year when we're wanting to cycle... *sigh*

Storms surrounding us here, too - but looks like we'll miss out. But it means I can keep the computer on longer!

BW

Looks like PJ's all round today! We had our work christmas party last night and when I woke up this morning, was feeling a little worse for wear. Don't think it helps that I probably haven't had a drink in what feels like years! Haven't bothered getting dressed and have been dozing all day. I love days like these! Just wish I could have them more often.

No news here....just lurking a bit while I'm in AC limbo.

Lou, that sounds like a nasty AF. Glad you didn't end up having to go to hospital, but still scary.
    Ann, lots of stickies for you...I agree about all of the 6's. Surely they have to mean something?!
    BG, 5 weeks leave sounds like heaven! I have to wait until Feb for some time off and getting really desperate for it now.
    BW, good to hear you are feeling a bit better. Naughty for not taking your water with you today though! You better get drinking or I am sure the water police (BG!) will be on to you!!

hi all

just thought i'd pop in and let you know AF arrived last night, so i'm out. am obviously devastated - and even more so by the fact that i had to shatter DH by telling him over the phone last night. grrr

slyder Guest

Don't have any cool words this morning. Sorry BG.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Aw bugger BG.

soo sorry BG!
    hugs!
    odette

Aww Bugger BG really sorry to hear things didn't work out this time! :hugs:

Just a quick update saw FS again 6am this morning and we now have at least 14 follicles ripe for the picking. Trigger tonight for EPU Wed. Had bloods to check E2 levels as FS is concerned about OHSS again. So should have our answers this afternoon!

Shan

So sorry BG...nothing I can say hun...hang in there xxx

ann Guest

BG, I am so sorry hun.

Shannon hop all goes well for you on Wed.

Ann

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast