Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ December 2006

dream bub Guest

HI GIrls,

I am back after a little break over Chirssy and the New Year. Just had a quick read back thorugh the thread and caught up on everyones news.

Anne - I feel for you on making such a difficuly decison and wish the best of luck with your alternative treatment. 2007 may still be your year.

Tam - good luck with your fertilisation numbers. I always like reading back thru the hhread when I havent done so for a while, it saves the waiting before hearing peoples good news. I assume you are little embies are growing to blasties??

Sazzafraz - welcome - I am still sort of a newbie to this forum, having just joined last IVF cycle in November. I am sure u will love it and find great support.

I started my down regulation last week with Lucrin and stopped on the Microgynin (CP) yesterday ( i hate that little yellow pill). I am looking forward to the starting FSH and EPU should happen around the 1st Feb I think (my birthday! - such a conicnedence as I had an EPU last birthday!). I've also been doing acupuncture & herbal treatments so prayingt his will help with quality (no issue with quantity).

Good luck to all - hope everyone is well and enjoying the new year.

Man, things are getting tougher and tougher for me to cope right now. My SIL is due in 8 weeks, my close friend in a month, another 2 close friends in 3 months and now my cousin (who is practically my sister) just advised us she is 9 weeks pg too.

Laadddeeee daaahhhh.... I think Im gonna go CUCKOO!!

I'm hearin' ya Keen.
    Hang in there little buddy.

Thanks, Miss Suzi... Think my arms are going to stretch so far they'll touch the ground with all the "hanging in there" we do! .... hee heee, that mental image helps me smile

Magilla Gorilla eat your heart out

ann Guest

Hi gorgeous girls,

Just wanted to pop in to say Hi, and that I am thinking of you all constantly.

I hope that all of your hopes and dreams come true in 2207

Luv Ann

I love the Magilla analogy, I think I could almost have them too.
    Actually I think I'm quite lucky in the 'other people pg' stage. It's only a couple of friends who are pg with their third, most mates already have their two and are stopping.

Shazz yah on the start of your cycle, hope the extra bits help for you. I always seem to have good numbers but they do dwindle down pretty quickly.

I had my PGD testing done also, 10 were biopsied and came back with 5 normals (though a couple were a bit iffy). They said it was a good rate as most times it's an average of 20%.
    But then my call this morning for transfer was that only 3 had made it to blast, the one transferred was bordering grade 1 and the two being frozen were grade 2.

A little story, my ET was delayed a bit because the dr was delivering a baby, so there were jokes about hoping baby germs help. We'll see.

Also, while waiting I realised it is my 7th ET and it is 2007. My mum has a thing for lucky 7s so let's hope that it rubs off on my.

Take care

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

sticky vibes Tam - best of everything

Tam - That inevitable truckload of stickyvibes is on its way to your place - Ive just told them to dump the whole lot on top of you... Im sure you wouldnt mind!

BTW HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY To your darlin little Girl - hope she had a lovely day

Ann - I hope you dont mind but I would like things to happen a little earlier than 2207! Hee hee Typo!

tiggy Guest

Tam, thinking of you, hoping for a very sticky outcome

Alex Guest

Sorry for jumping in here, I haven't been around for ages, and only really posted a couple of messages before.

It does seem like everyone else is pg when you are LTT. It's a total nightmare, and when people complain about how hard it is looking after kids it only makes it worse - in my case this happens all of the time! My DH and I have been TTC for 2 years and 4 months now, I'm on my second full stimmulated cycle for ICSI, had 6 transfers on the last one and they were all BFN

I'm being triggered tonight and have the collection on Weds, transfer on Friday hopefully. The last egg collection was awful, general anesthetic but made me feel very sick and ended up being there for hours with a drip in my arm afterwards. So am feeling very nervous about this one.

On top of this long journey I also have a thyroid problem, it's under control thanks to my Endochronolgist, who is excellent. she's recommended that I leave work, have no stress and try to relax and concentrate on TTC. So I am finishing work as soon as I have a replacement (hopefully by the end of Feb). My DH and I travel a lot for both work and holidays, visiting family etc. and I've also been told to stop travelling and only go 1 hour away, in the car - no plane journeys! Has anyone else been given this advice?

Is anyone else in Sydney Eastern Suburbs?

Sorry to ramble on, but I just wanted to get more involved in BB. I know there are a lot of girls in here who've been around for ages, so I hope you don't mind a relative new comer!

R A

hi all still here
    good luck tam
    heaps of sticky vibes your way

keen - thinking of you as well
    gotta love a baby boom surrounding you -NOT
    SIL just announced she is 6 weeks pg with her 3rd set of twins. If my last cycle had worked - i would be 6 weeks as well. So now I will have a permanent reminder of what could have been once again.

take care all
    odette

Default goodluck Alex..

Hi Alex,

Firstly, good-luck with your EPU Wednesday. I had mine last Wednesday so am suffering thru my 2ww..
    I am also in the East...have a thyroid problem..and pcos..so looks like we have a little in common!!
    Let me know anytime you want a chat..

best..Lulu

ann Guest

Yes Keen, typo!

But at least by 2207 all of our hopes and dreams would have come true.

Good Luck Tam, sending you heaps of sticky vibes (stick bubba's, stick).

I am now sending each and every one of you pregnancy vibes! :biggrin:

Luv ann

Smile Good luck Alex and Tam

Hi Alex, I'm new here and havent posted much either. Just wanted to wish you luck for wednesday with pick up. I hope your numbers are great and that you dont suffer too much afterwards like last time.
    I agree with how hard it can be with all the preggers people around. My best friend and I have only just started discussing my situation recently. I have kept it kind of secret all these years, and now I am finding out how much people DONT understand about it all. I think most know a little of the basics with procedures but are clueless about the emotional stuff. She commented recently about another girl who is finally pg through IVF and was very insensitive about her reactions to other pg girls while she was waiting. It is all very trying!!
    Odette, thinking of you with the 6wk pregnancy reminder. I know what that is like too. I can measure how long we have been trying by my friends children.
    Tam, wishing you heaps of luck and hope all goes well.
    Still waiting here for results of DH y deletion tests. has anyone had experience with this?
    How long does it take and what should results be?
    thanks for listening and taking me into your group. I have kept this TTC stuff to myself for too long and opening up about it feels great!!

Good evening ladies,
    I'm just poking in to say that I hope there is a lot of luck around for all of us.
    Lulu, I didn't realise you had your EPU as well. Thinking of you
    Odette, bugger on the reminder, but hopefully that won't last long cause you'll have your own!
    Sazz, I kinda found I talked more to start off with, but less as the time went by. Hope your tests go well.
    Keen, do you have any ideas on a cycle with your newly transported embies.
    Alex, thinking of you with your EPU, I get pretty bad nausea with full blown anesthetic but my clinic does sedation for EPU so can get through it. Take care.

Take care all you lovely ladies.

Alex Guest

Hi all,

I had pick up this morning, I still felt quite sick and had a drip again afterwards, but not as bad as last time. I am planning to relax and to try and do nothing for 2 weeks - all being well. My DH is being great and supportive. He's home with me today

Is anyone else at the same stage as me at the moment?

:Stickyvibes to all:

Hi Alex,

Glad all went well for you today. How many eggies did you get?
    I actually wrote to you the other day - see above.
    I am 7 days in to my 2ww today...best..Lulu

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast