Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ May 2006

Good morning, what a quiet weekend in here, everyone must've been enjoying themselves.

Well, BT done for me, just the dreaded wait for results now. Catch you all later

Take care

Morning everyone. I hope you had a good weekend.

Tam- I have everything crossed for you honey. Cant wait to you your news this afternoon.

Chele- Thinking of you today. Sticky vibes to you my friend!

Sue- The only vitamins I take for TTC are Vitex and folate and Zinc. I take so many different ones for different thing I got all to entangled in it. So they are the ones I am taking at the moment. I cant take Iron so I cant comment on any that have Iron in it!

Keen - Retail therapy is something I am into this month! Only I have been buying Old TV shows and movies. Which I never really have ever had bought.

Anne- How are you doing? It shouldnt be long now for your EPU?

Marg- Thinking of you!

Kar- no problem at all.

Shaz- where are you up to?

And to everyone I have forgotten I hope you are all doing well.

Everything's crossed Tam

Hi Everyone

Chele - goodluck with the ET today and thanks for straightening us out on the numbers!
    Tam Not long now.
    Keen those boots sound devine. And I hope you're right about our numbers although for me personally it is still preoccupying me more than it should! LOL!
    Ann - where are you?
    Shezid - my apologies I shouldn't have assumed it was your first! you veteran! REalise now it was the other thing you were worried about not the FET. Doh!
    Leis - how are you?
    Marg, Sushee, Sue, Vicki,

I'm not one to generally talk about the weather but...It is freezing here in Canberra today. We got home this morning from a weekend away to find the house was 9C inside and it is 12C outside. My feet are like iceblocks waiting for the fire to warm the house up. But that's about the only drawback with working from home!

ann Guest

Wink

Well I had my U/S this morning, 32 follies to date, averaging 9-10 mm. Feeling very sore and bloated, but hey no pain no gain!

Maybe an EPU this weekend I reckon.

Hope all is well with everyone

Luv Ann

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam,

looking forward to your results today. my sweet.

Ann yay on the great number of follies!

love
    sushee

Thumbs up

Tam Your silence is that to be taken as you are Celebrating I hope so mate

Todays transfer was good got there early so had own Dr. He said blast has gone really well the piccie though looks really funny. Out of 16 egggs they fertilised 15 with ICSI but only got 7 Emmbies and got 2 Blasts so Far with the best being transferred today. One frozen today and they reckon one definate one tomorrow. Other 2 are a bit iffy and 2 didn't grow past day 2 so just as well we went to blast hey. Anyway they will send us out a letter in the next week telling us final figures. Need BT tomorrow to check on
    P4 & E2 before I have support HCG injection so I don't overstim then just wait for the 2nd of June for Preg Test.

Anne Sounding good there definately EPU comming soon

Hi Girls,

Ann - Wow, 32 Follies I remember that time I too had that for my second cycle, you'll be carrying your ovaries around in a wheel barrow soon.

Angel Baby's Mum - Good Luck its all crossed.

Tam - Still waiting, I hope no news is good news!!

Suzi Q - I take folic, Blackmores PG, I use to take Elivet, but it s too expensive & was sick of it being in short stock.

As for me, getting a little nervous hoping my body is going to be nice to this month and let me ovulate so we can go ahead with the FET. Will let you know on Friday night how I go at my scan.

Shazz.

Hi guys, thanks for the well wishes but still no BFP for me.
    I kinda knew when I didn't get the call by lunch time so it was expected late this arvo.
    It's gonna be a few months off, including a holiday, before trying my frostie.
    Here's hoping for good things given my past successes (well kinda) with my FETs.

I'm hoping some good things for you others, will be watching closely.
    Take care & lots of luck.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tam - I am so sorry so unfair -
    take care and go gently
    Trish

Oh Tam
    I'm so sorry, it's just not fair.
    I can understand you taking the break but I hope we'll still see you at the BBG though....
    Take care of your heart.
    Love
    Sue

Oh Tam - rats!

Tam - bugger. Try and enjoy your time away and remember we're all thinking of you. xoxo

Marg

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam mate.

Hi Tam to you and DH
    I have been following from afar and was hoping this would be your time, enjoy the break and know I will be thinking of you

Unhappy

Tam, honey, Im so sorry. Hang in there matey and look after you for now. Its so deflating and heartbreaking, you need time before willingly putting yourself through it all again. Big

Chele - Lots a sticky vibes coming your way. Honestly someone has to be due for a good result soon. Here's hoping your next up sweetie...

Ann - great news on the follies. Bummer there is so many, but I sure hear you about the pain and bloating.... dont envy you that right now Fingers crossed for great results and an EPU soon. Oh and be sure to keep up your fluids of course :doctor:

Kar - know what you mean about the cold. Today I got in the car at about 11am and the outside temperature thingy on the screen said 11 degrees! FREEZING!

Tam, sending you big hugs I am so sory this cycle wasn't the the one. Enjoy the time off.

Shazz.
    xx

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast