Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

OMG! They told me to call back in 15 minutes...so I cracked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they put me through to the nurse...

AND.....

BFP!!!! HcG = 235, E2= 4400 P4=315....YIPPEE!!!!!!!

They had the whole team on speaker phone! SOOOO cool!!!!! Bloods every 3 days now to check it's not another ectopic...let's not go there!!!!

Yay, Ellie!

for continued good results over the next few days.

Sazz, don't give up just yet! Still real hard that those embies will stick!

BW

Horray Ellie, You clever thing!!!! So happy for you

Well done, you deserve it. Let's hope I can continue the trend.....

Yay Ellie -

Sazz - I will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for you that they have both stuck really good. Please don't be hard on yourself.

WELL DONE ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so so sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!

6 out of seven eggs fertilised......cant wait to see how they all doing tomorrow

That's fantastic Sonya, terrific rate of fertilisation. You must be sooo releived after the slow start. Maybe now everything is on track to success. Hope so !!!!! are you doing day 3 transfer?

if they struggling i will be doing day 3 but if they mainly fine probably day 5....

Well done Sonya!!!! Keep us posted!

for you Ellie! YAHHH

and

for your Sonya.

What a wonderful day in here.

WOO HOO Ellie - that's great news hunny! fingers crossed for great results over the next few days.

Sonya - that's a great fert rate - woo hoo for you too!

Jo - sounding very promising hun - it's so hard having to leave the decisions up to someone else, isn't it? hoping you have another great result on Monday

Sazz - just been talking to my SIL about her 5 pg's - she said for all of them she felt like AF was on her way big time - and she just didn't show! she has 3 beautiful children and 2 little angels now.... Don't give up hope - it ain't over yet!

I love logging in here when i've been offline for a while and getting such great news - helps to make me smile!

as for me - DH is packing his bags and heading away for work - but i'm not sure how long he's going for - maybe two nights, maybe a week! have just driven 250km round trip to pick up another car for him to drive up to New South to pick up his truck. I'm so not sure how this positive vibe is going to hold up now...

Thanks BG, that is just what I needed to hear. I am feeling a bit better now, had my ugly cry earlier and now just feel flat...nothing I can do now but wait.

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    I'm so not sure how this positive vibe is going to hold up now...
    BG, it will hold up because we'll help you hold it up when it gets too heavy to carry by yourself. Just remember the reason your DH is doing this - so that he can be there to support you when you will really need it.

And if you really can't stay positive... don't worry. We'll all be here with hugs to cheer you up. You know where to find me. Yes, I usually hide on msn, but if you want me, let me know and I'm there.

BW

thanks BW - i was just saying to DH that i'll be fine once he goes. i find it easier to say goodbye if i'm the one leaving him - he hates leaving so procrastinates, and i just get all worked up over it - if i have to take him somewhere for work, i'm able to walk away when it all gets too much for me,

have organised food for him for a few days (well, not dinner, he can buy that, but everything else he can possibly need) - and am giving him a hot feed soon so he'll be leaving here content - just hope we can both keep it that way!

Sazz
    I have had the worst AF cramps for over a week...and have done with all of my pregnancies..this time has been the WORST...so I'm thinking it could be a good sign...it's from all the progesterone working on that little uterus making the muscles stretch to get ready for the bubs to get bigger...that's why I didn't know I had an ectopic coz the further along I got the worse the cramps got...hang in there...drop into the 1st trimester posts on early symptoms...it is full of girls questioning if they are going to mc...has made me feel better this week!

I know what you mean about saying goodbye. DH and I lived 140km apart for nearly 4years before marriage and every weekend was like that. I would get all sad and clingy for a couple of hours before and he would delay going but if it was me coming back here it was different, we just said our goodbyes and I jumped in the car and went. Think of the time he will be back for when you need him. Hope you are ok.

Oh Ellie, thanks so much that is just what I needed to hear. I have never felt quite like this and keep thinking it us just the drugs still plus AF.... I am going to lurk in their threads and spy for a while......
    PS.... GOOD LUCK FOR A STICKY ONE!!! I really hope so chickie!

i'm doing fine at the moment - will be a sooky la la when he finally gets himself organised enough to leave (again with the procrastination!) - then i'll come good til bed time. our poor phone bill will get a work out though (one of the big disadvantages of living in the middle of nowhere - not too many people to keep me company - and the ones i could go see have babies - definitely not what i need right now!) - i've actually hit the point where i'm going to go and pack the car for him, and kick him out! we lived apart for a few months when we got together (he was an interstate truckie so i'd only see him every few weeks for maybe a day!) - and he swore when he got the local job he'd never go away again - he's only casual though, and the work is a little thin locally at the moment, and his mate needed him to help desperately.... i think it's him not wanting to go more than me not wanting him to leave....

sooner he leaves sooner he can come home is my theory - and i'm sticking by it for now!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast