Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Dec 2007 #1

well i hope it all goes perfectly for you hun, you deserve a stress free job so your body absorbs your little one in the next round ... how are you feeling health wise ??? All ok >>>

Yer I hope so 2008 I hope wioll be the year for us!!!!!

Im ok...very drained, work is very busy. I am also an insulin dependant diabetic so sometimes I feel alot more exhausted than I should. Keeping my sugars level through out this has been rather impossible but coping. Im disappointed but at least we havent been told that we cant concieve at all. I have to be thankful for that.
    Thankyou Melsta for all you kind words and support. It means alot to me! xxxxxxxxxxx

2008 will bring many ppl many blessings and good fortune ... a fresh start, a fresh beginning and fresh fertility fairies !!!

Carla - you are doing an amazing job maintaining it all and then having sugar levels mainted as well ... and you are focussed on the positives which is also a really good thing .... you still have chances and it is definitely not over yet hun ... and the thanks is right back at ya !!!!

OK just had the results from the BT which I nievly thought would be Ok.
    It appears I have ovarian resistance which is the reason we are not getting many eggs.

So plans still the same except 350iui from day one next time

Hi TL,

Hoping that was not bad news for you - (sorry,I'm not quite sure what "ovarian resistance" means?)

Now that you know what is going on, does that mean they can fix it for your next cycle?

I was on 400iu of Puregon for my cycle, cos I never get many eggs ether.

BB - thanks I hope not more of a shock and hormal recation I think. I am off to google ovarian resistance.
    Gives me hope though thanks

TL - I know we probably all get sick of people saying "It only takes one", especially when we are feeling down and disappointed about things (I definitely do).

But take it from me, hun, it really is so true. In my first 3 cycles, we never got one single frozen embryo, but we did get two pregnancies. I used to get so miserable after every pick up, when I was told we didn't have enough to freeze, but DH would say we didn't get them cos we don't need 'em. I bet you produce some great quality embryos (quality not quantity, as they say ) and I know you will have success.

Yes the only takes one thing I am sure it will work

Funny my DH says the same thing with low numbers

PS how is your TWW going?

Slowly!!

BT due on Friday. Still no AF, which is great, but she will probably show up tomorrow just to spite me!!

FloJo Guest

Default Confused!!

Hi girls, ive been away for a while but just letting you know i had my bt on monday and hcg was 175 however i dont feel pregnant in anyway , if anything i really feel like im going to get my period, my boobs arnt sore at all and i feel perfectly ok besides thinking any minute AF will be here? Does anyone have any ideas?

TL - are you able to let us know more information once you google it - am interested to see what it is as I am not too familiar with it ... Definitely a shock to hear news like that but Brownbug is right it is all about quality not quantity ... I guess the upside of this hun and the positive is that they know right from the beginning now what they need to know esp in terms of dosages, so this time your results should show a difference hun ... plus your mind and body will be all healthy and relaxed in your new job and everything will be in place waiting for your little one's arrival ....

FloJo - sorry hun, i am only in my 1st 2WW so cant help you much there hun ...

Hi Flojo,

I must admit, I know very little about HCG levels - is 175 a "pregnant" result?

I do know that heaps of people don't have many symptoms at all, especially very early in pregnancy. Perhaps you are just one of the lucky ones?

BB - BFP is on its way I think
    Flojo - Hopefully that is the BFP you want
    Melsta - Thanks for the confidence boost

Ps google was not much help!

oh really TL darn it that is no good ... what good is it if it cannot provide us with the information we so desire !!! does your dr have any more info on it he can give you ???

Yeah he does he is sending some out but like the typical demanding Scorpio I am I want it now!

Hi everyone.
    Welcome back BW.
    TL, sorry about the news, hopefully the higher dose helps get a few more follies up for you. Fingers crossed for a good outcome, the girls that do get lower numbers seem to have better fertilization rates and my FS said we want quality over quantity.
    HappyMel congrats on the twins, how are you feeling??
    FloJo, hi and congrats in a few weeks you may be feeling lots. That is good levels, try and enjoy this time soon enough the symptoms will arrive. AF feeling like she is going to arrive, is exactly how you should be feeling and over the next few weeks you will notice lots of niggley and some really OUCHIE pains. Have you visited the pregnancy threads? It may be worth going there to talk with girls who are going through the same thing. Good luck.

hi all, you have all been very busy in here lately!
    welcome back BW, glad to hear you are slowly on the mend. dellydo, i hope you ok hun.

carla, vicki, so sorry ladies
    melsta, BB, BG good luck with your TWW
    mon, you are being very quiet so i guess you are really busy. hun i hope all is going well for you this cycle. grow follies grow!
    shannon, GL hun.
    flojo, sounds positive to me, not everyone seems to have symptoms straight away. check out missy's blog as she didn't and is now sick as with M/S.
    hi everyone else.

not much happening IRL with me, just lots of planning for IVF next year. my sister is a back up egg donor but we may give a final 5th stim a go while we get the donor stuff all lined up. depends on whether i can get a FS in time as mine has quit/sacked/no longer being a FS??? quite sudden and i am so glad i was through my last cycle when it happened.

xx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast