Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - July/August 2006

tiggy Guest

Congratulations!!!!!!!

~Jane~ Guest

WOOO HOOO congratulations Cherie, I am so excited I have goosebumps

Yay Cherie, I am so thrilled for you! You so deserve this wonderful success! Best wishes for a H&H pregnancy!

Keen, thanks for your encouraging words. I'll definitely be back here on Monday to let you know how my next scan turns out. Hope you're having a good time ATM with all the more fun aspects of TTC!

omg cherie that is wonderful news!!! I am so thrilled!!!!!! Congrats hunny!!

Congrats Cherie!!!

janee Guest

Fabulous news Cherie!!! All the best for the next nine months! to you and your DH.

Jane - good to see you back here too, I was wondering what happened to you? Sounds like the ball is finally rolling - take care and all the best.

Everyone else - sorry for my slackness in personals, but I am thinking of you all and wishing you well.

Me - well, who knows???? I am prepared for the worst - but my temps have gone up a bit - and they would normally have dropped by now - evern though 36.7 doesn't sound high, it is for me.....however, the realist in me says, no.....2 more days till I know for sure.
    Hope you're all having a great weekend.
    Take care

Janee

Woohoo Cherie...you go Girl!!! BFP on my birthday...I knew it had to be lucky for someone...HUge HUge HUge congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy...You SOOOOOOO deserve it!!

Melanie

Congrats Cherie!

Lets hope you've started the ball rolling in here and we get a mass exodus!

OMG Cherie! Congratulations!!
    You've made me a little teary! I am so so happy for you. It's a shame Gareth couldn't be there too, but what an experience he is going to have walking Kokoda.

confusedegg Guest

WTG! Cherie.. woo hoo.. congratulations & happy birthday Melanie, hope you have a great day.

<baby dusts blown to the ladies in this forum>

WWWHHHHHOOOOO HHHHOOOOOO Cherie...Congratulations babe....i told you didn't I.... That is such fantastic news. I had a little break down last night coz DH has been away so much lately, and this news this morning has totally lifted my spirits again.

Wishing you a H & H pregnancy and good luck to DP on walking the Kakoda Track. What an experience!!!

Hello Ladies, well i am on day 2 of FSH 300iu and yesterday i was excited because i could feel some ovary action happening but today i am back to normal, dont feel anything much going on in there, i suppose it is only day 2, i just hope this cycle works..if it doesnt then we are going to plan B...using Kim's eggs. Just seems a bit unfair that not only did i get endometriosis, but that i have to have IVF and i dont seem to respond to FSH...but on the upside i guess i'm lucky to have Kim, my partner, as a donor in the case of plan B...sorry dont mean to be a whinger, i am sure i am much better off than some, just hard to think of when you feel your body is failing you... bit today...

DJ Guest

Howdy Ladies,

Cherie such a wonderful gift for you and DH. Congrads! You and DH will lots of catching up to do when he returns from Kokoda - lots of celebrating!
    And Linda I know it is a bit belate but Congrads to you too

Allie, I had a sluggish start to my 1st Stimulated cycle too. Only 4 follicles on the first scan. The doc then upped the dose and the second scan we got 8 follicles. At EPU though we ended up with 12 eggs - unfortunately the rest...well that didn't go so good. BUT the morale of the story is "never say never" - you might be pleasantly surprised in the next few days????

Sari, I was very upset for you that your FET was so painful. Can I ask why do you need a full bladder for transfer????

Megan I think we all have off days. It is a bummer when our body doesn't do what we want it too! What dose of FSH are you on? Could it be a matter of them upping your dose? And don't worry about the synarel - I think I am a serial synarel forgettora - I even stopped asking the doc about it (he never seems concerned anyway...but he is very laid back)

Hello to everyone else
    Have been a bit MIA myself and realised I had so much catching up to do. Work as just been so busy - thankfully the new staff member has started. And it is real good work has been busy because this has been the longest cycle ever. It feels like it is going on forever. EPU on Tuesday though - a nice little snoozy woozy to look forward too! But this cycle is yuck. Because of our slow start and then low fertilisation rate the doc started us on a higher dose and I feel bloated, tired and very very grumpy! Dunno if this is normal but it is definetly different to the last time....kinda dreading the trigger shot - I remember last time being hardly able to move (and I thought I only had a small number of follicles) this time I know I have many more follicles and already finding it difficult to move particularly when my bladder is full (probably TMI - sorry)! Should I prepare for a sickie???
    Enough yapping from me - must go...hope everyone else is holding in there. Keep well and looking forward to seeing some more BFPs coming this way.
    Deb

Question

Deb
    I started out on 150iu last cycle and after 5 days went up to 225iu and still only made 2 follies so the cycle got cancelled...

This time the doctor said he was going to "blast the s*** out of me" with 300iu... he said that i'd probably end up in agony but in his words "tough s***" coz no matter what he wants to get me EPU this cycle...

No agony yet but i just wondered if anyone else could tell me how they felt on FSH and what you are supposed to feel like, i mean i felt my ovaries tingling the afternoon of the first dose, but after the 2nd dose this morning, like it is 11.30 at night now and i still feel nothing...

DJ Guest

Hey Megan,
    I had very mild back ache about 5 days into the injection but after 12 days after the injections I knew something was happening cause I could hardly walk whenever I needed to go to the toilet (TMI???) and my belly looked bloated. I guess its different for everyone though depending on pain threshold. With my bloated belly I look in the mirror wondering if this is how I'd look pregnant - the things we do??? Sicko aren't I???
    Good luck this time around Megan - got my fingers crossed for you.
    Deb

Megan, you soon start feeling it. I was on 200iu and I began to look slightly pg a few days into the stim. My belly felt full of fluid (which it kind of is as that is the follicles filling up if you know what I mean). It was a very strange sensation but it is over quickly so good luck this time. I hope you get a few more follies. I take it since the first stim didn't go well, they will be checking on you a bit more frequently this time?

Good luck,

Mel

Thanks Deb, i've had shot no 3 and i guess i am starting to feel a bit more tender, i was saying to kim last night that i wish i knew someone else that knew what it was supposed to feel like, but as you say it is probably different for everyone...guess i am just a little bit anxious after the first cycle got cancelled...just have to wait for my first scan on Thursday, not long now... but thank you very much for your info (not too much) lol and thank you so much for your support. Hope everyone else is hangin in there, best of luck with your EPU this time Deb.

Hey Mel
    Just saw your post, guess we are up and about the same time, i felt the same as you last time with the whole bloated belly too. I dont have a scan until Thursday, which will be the morning of the 6th shot, same as last time, so i guess it depends on how many i get on the first scan as to how often he will be checking...i'm on 300iu this time, so a much higher dose than last time...hopefully it does the trick!! Thanks heaps!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast