Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - March/April 2008

Nex well done sweetheart that is just wonderful news! So very pleased for you!

Adele xxx

nev11 Guest

Janine
    the hardest thing about TTC is the expectations from other people, i was TTC since Feb 04 and found out 2 weeks ago i was pregnant. I was ready to give up and it was really upsetting my husband, but u need to stay positive and all good things come to those whom wait. I am really excited to have my 1st ultra sound tommorrow but i am so sick with MS @ the mo, its not fair in every way.
    Keep yr chin up and dont give up
    Nev

Delly Doo - I am in Wavell Heights and Work Between Caboolture and Milton we should coffee sometime
    Carla - Hope PG is going well
    Nev - Great News
    Miss C - Hows life with you sweet
    PCL - Honey are you Ok????????

Me job going well looks like we will have heaps of clients and lots to distract me in the TWW in May.

and and for all in here.

Hey TL and name buddy - thanks for ur concern. You know the expression "all dressed up and nowhere to go"? Well, in my case I think it's "all wired up and a big deal made of nothing". I know it's best to be sure and have peace of mind but I truly look a sight when I pull my top up. I have 7 wires attached to pads stuck on various parts of my chest. all the wires attach to a unit which then has one big wore that goes to something that looks like a walkman/ipod which is attached to a belt around my waist. I told DH that we need to BD tonight while I'm wired up so that we can see whether my heart is up for all the BDing we r going to do next cycle - . He replied a bit sheepishly "well if it's for the sake of science" - not that he isn't always up for it - lol!

Nev - loads of congrats on ur wonderful news - well done honey

Good on DH being ready for science sake

still getting used to all your names, but anyway it's good to hear some good news for Nev lets hope it's catchy !. my dh and i have our first app with fs tom and it's gone fast. yes i've written down some questions, thanks for that advice and yes i'm sure after tommorrow i won't be asking as many questions of you guys. all though i really appreciate getting some answers from actual women that are going thru this same thing as me. i really do appreciate all your help and it's so nice that you care. thanks
    hope to have good news by end of tom and maybe start this whole ICSI process next month
    janet

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, dh and I will be starting the IVF with ICSI process within a few months, I just found out today that I need to get a booster for my rubella vaccine, so that has put things back a bit!

Nice to meet everyone, I am off to bed now as I am flying to Melbourne tomorrow to go to a wedding, very exciting!!

plc - hope you're doing ok, hun I've had to have a 24 hr halter montitor test before also - about 8 or 9 years ago now - I was experiencing lots of palpitation type events even just a rest, but also when exercising. It turned out to be all ok - it was just caused by the large amount of stress in my life at the time - and they went away corresponding to when my major stress levels went down. It was fairly scary when they happened though as I didn't know what was going on. After I had the halter montitor on they found out I had what was called PBAs or PABs - Premature Atrial Beats. It was all good in the end, nothing serious I hope we can say the same for you in a little while once the test results come back. Please take care of yourself and don't overdo anything for now, hun. Make sure you're relaxed and get that DH of yours to look after you some! Lots!

Nev - Big congratulations to you!! Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy

Janet - best of luck for your appointment, hun. I'll be thinking of you and look forward to hearing how it all goes.

illuminaughty - welcome to BB! I'm sure you'll find it a really informative and supportive place - everyone really looks after each other. Good luck with your IVF journey - I hope it is short and sweet, and have a great time at your wedding in Melbourne!

TL - flat to the floor getting preparations for the move finished - we're transfering the car tomorrow to the new owner, and will be staying Melb again until we leave, so it's all happening! Looking forward to ET on Saturday. Glad to hear that work feels good for you - first impressions are the one's that make you feel you're in right place or not Good for you, hun. And less that a week now - woohoo!!

Carla - hoping you get your internet back soon! And that you're doing ok

Adele - I don't have a FS in the UK yet - we were going to start getting that organised once we get settled in our own home after a couple of months, and we'll be having a break from IVF in that time if this cycle is bust. Any suggestions for an FS would be great! We are living in Dorset when we first arrive and then we'll likely be buying a house in Devon somewhere. I went past Battersea on the train last year on the way in to London! Hope you're doing well

to Paula & Janie, and anyone else I may have missed - hope you're all doing ok.

Will catch you all soon - probably after ET on Saturday morning, so I can let you all know how it went. I've Oed early this evening - first time I've ever had such strong O pain! Good way to tell, if anything!

Hugs to all,

Miss C
    Last edited by Acacia; April 3rd, 2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: ETA

illuminaughty - Glad you found us

Janet - Good Luck tomorrow hope all goes well

Hi Everyone,

Firstly thanks to Adele and Miss C... the information you gave me was so helpful.. You girls ROCK!

Congratulations Nev Well done and good luck for a wonderful pregnancy.

Miss C I will be sending you positive vibes on Saturday. I hope it all goes well. You have to make sure that you keep in touch with us when you are in the UK.

Plc I hope all is okay. Please take care of yourself and make sure that your DH is spoiling you rotten.

Carla great to hear from you. Hope your internet gets back up and running soon. Hope you are well.

illuminaughty welcome! GL with you cycle. I also am about to start on my first cycle of IVF.

Janet GL for today, let us know how you go.

TL good to hear work is going well. Can't believe that you are almost ready to start sniffing. Doesn't time fly (except when in that dreaded TWW).

As for me, still waiting for AF to arrive so that we can get started on the pill for my down reg cycle. I thought that it might have been on the way as last night I had a bit of pinkish spotting (TMI!), but nothing this morning. I can't figure my body out!

Janie xxx

Hi ladies
    Well Im back on air..thankgod..............back to normal!!!!!
    Congratulations Nev........thats wonderful news......

Hope everyone is doing ok. Im ok....have symptoms come and go and feeling quite tired. The progesterone pessaries give me alot of symptoms tht arent pleasant but thats ok, i know it is helping, other than that Im doing ok.....

Hi everyone,
    Been lurking around but nothing is really happening for us at the moment. Booked a holiday for christmas as have decided that there will be no new baby by then.
    No personals today flying visit.
    Hope everyone is well and welcome to the newbies.
    PS anyone know a good place to stay on the gold coast.

Hey Saph....I live on the Gold Coast....come stay with me!!!LOL hahahahahahaha

There are great places to stay here..too many to list but head towards Surfers..that way your smack bang in the middle of everywhere and if you want to party......you can walk everywhere.....

TL - Darling that would be wonderful - how do I give you my number without breaking rules and hearts???

plc - Nice to know that you guys are "doing it" for science!

illuminaughty - Welcome Sweetheart - we will always help where we can and gossip and moan when we can't.

Carla - hoping you get your internet back soon! And that you're doing ok

Miss C - Honey I don't know any FS in UK but could do some digging...I have contacts! I am praying for you for Saturday honey I have such good vibes for you.

Janie - no worries babes - big hugs to you.

Saph - you lurker! Hurry up AF and lets get this show on the road.

OK I start sniffing on Tuesday - who's with me????

Hugs
    A

Saph - sorry - I meant the AF thing for Janie - I am so VERY blonde today!

Dellyoo what are we to do with you. Dont wish Af on me I only finished at beginning of the week.

DD - Join you sniffing Thurs will PM you

Default well had my app with fs today

hi all, thanks for all your well wishes. all went well with the fs today and the nurses also, had a big day.
    both dh and i went to fs and had lots of Q all answered anyway we also had blood tests today and my arm is still sore but the nurses said i'd better get used to that!
    anyway i will be starting sniffing on 18 April so this will be my first cycle, i'm so excited about it but scared and nervous still. and a bit worried about how my body will react to the hormones. anyway they mapped a cycle for our ICSI and they will be doing a 2 or 3 day transfer next month. wow it's gone so fast.
    we've been told that we prob have a higher chance of getting preg as have good fertility, just those spermies are trapped. will let you know when i start sniffing
    thanks so much for all your support
    positive vibes for me
    janet

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast