Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May #2

smithy - what CD are you on? Am hoping your follicles catch up quickly for you
    Marsha - hope everything goes well at your Dr appt today.
    JBM - Keeping everything crossed for you
    TL - Big (((HUGS))) for you. It's so hard hon, we are all here for you xx

I keep doing silly things with my injections. Twice now I have injected myself without dialing up the dose which is just stupid, it's not like I'm new at this! I think I'm in a daze about all of this, in denial over having to go through IVF again. I'm sure when we get to EPU it will start being more real, but I'm trying not to work myself up too much.

doc say i shld go for IUI for e next one. my last IUIs done with another gynae. however got to give myself a break till my AF come in July, time for me to lose e xtra weight im carrying.

to get better quality eggies, any food i shld take??

hi all
    bec i did the thing where i injected myself and forgot to pull out then end first so i had to re jab. i only did it once as it hurt so much. hope your going well. well more blood for me so it's prob over this round for me. anyway i'll be doing a froz tfer but not for a couple of months as fs is away on hols. how selfish. ha ha. next time bfp for me. so i'll keep up with you all in here.
    thanks so much for all your support i couldn't do this without it.
    janet

JBM I am sorry for you but unles it is as heavy as your normal AF there still is hope.

A Break will be good for you help get your head in the right space and as I keep saying This cant possibly be good for you body. I am planning on taking a long break after this cycle. Until we get back from our hol in October. Get fitter loose some weight and generally make sure my body is in a better place to carry a pregnancy. We wanted our kids close together less than 2 years apart well that is been and gone now so I think what is the hurry.
    Real +ve aren't I I am already expecting this cycle to fail.
    I guess I am over all of it up to day 21 of injecting with BT tomorrow and then I guess a BT and Scan a few days after that so possibly will beat my record of 25 days of injecting. I am sick of not being able to sleep because I am so uncomfortable the headaches are getting to me,I have one big bruise all over my tummy and I go through all of this for a big fat zip. to me. Sorry for the Blah moment have a wopper headache and the mother in law from hell is coming over for lunch. Yeah for me.

JBM - Sorry to hear of the bleed, I think having a break is such a good thing to do for yourself. I know that I started out very much of the mind that I wanted to keep going, one cycle after the next, but when I have been forced to take a month off, my general wellbeing improves so much.

Saph - You're allowed to have crap days hon, we all do. We will be positive for you instead

I did my Orgalutran injection this morning - Can I just say OUCH! I hit a blood vessel the first time so had to pull out and do it again. Then afterwards an area the size of my palm went red and had massive swelling and very painful. It has finally gone down now though, will let the nurses know tomorrow when I go in for my scan. Fingers crossed the higher dose over the weekend has kicked my ovaries into action!

barney Guest

BEC..SAPH..im thinking of you 2 girls i no just what your both going through and you are both still here for me thank you so much and i all our dream come true soon with BFP.
    i am still sniffing and injecting today is day 11 injecting with another scan in the morning so i to am hopeing my follies are doing the rite thing..

ill be thinking of you all tomorrow

TL.. always thinking of you hunny you are in my

well it is a definate that it is a BFP now, i got normal af and feel absolute crap ! i got a weight watchers mag as i'm now going to focus on the 5 kg or more that i've put on while doing this cycle. anyway in the mag it says
    "dutch reasearchers have found that there is a direct link between your bmi and ability to conceive.bmi over 35 less likely to conceive by as much as 43%. for every bmi point over 29 there was a 4% drop in conception rates. anyway it was a good read for me.
    i will be taking a break and prob trying for one froz bub in july. so i've prob got to lose 6 or 7 kg. maybe i'll do a weight loss tracker?
    Marsha: I'm waiting til july too, hope you keep popping your head in here as is good to keep up to date with everyone. good luck:goodluck2:
    Saph:hope your feeling bettter, lots of hugs to you
    Bec :yeah 1 month off will be good 4 me. hope your ovaries are behaving themselves.
    Smithy: hope your scan went well
    chat soon
    janet

Just wanted to pop in and say hi
    Saph: really hope you get some great news today and all that horrid pain has been worth it!! Very gentle and ill be watching for your post.
    JBM: hope your ok ( or as ok as you can be) go give those boys big hugs, that always helps me!
    Smithy: hope you get some great news today
    To all the other wonderful ladies in here :goodluck2: thinkin of you all and still lurking

Hi Ladies, just wanted to pop in and thank you for welcoming me in the last thread.
    I will be lurking around until I start my first IVF short Cycle treatment which should be around 2nd week of June unless all the BD that has been going on gives DH and I a BFP.
    Wishing you all a great week with lots of wonderful news....

Had my CD12 scan today, at the moment I have one each of 16, 15, 13mm follicles, two 12mm follicles, with 18 still less than 10mm - Stupid PCOS! Endo lining is at 9.6 which is good.
    Just waiting to see what my estrogen level is like to see what we do next. Had another Orgalutran injection today, I told the clinic about the reaction I had to it yesterday and apparently a few people had said that to them today so they are ringing the company because they think the batch might be off - Great!
    Last edited by ~BecD~; May 26th, 2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Duh - stupid measurements!

barney Guest

aww thanks you girls for thinking of me today ive been thinking of you all as well .
    i had my scan today and all is looking better my E2 levels are now at 3000 insted of 958 and i have some beautiful little follies there by epu the clinic said we should get about 6-7 eggs hopefullymy folli sizes are
    right side16.14.13.12.10.10

left side..19..17..16..15..13.. ENDOMETRIAL THICKNESS 11MM
    so all is looking great so far im staying on the injections until wednesday trigger wednesday night and EPU friday

good luk to everyone im following very closely and hopeing we all get our bfp very soon

Hello all just poping in to say we have an FS visit Friday and we will know from there

Hi All,

Well I've been lurking and reading all your posts for the last few weeks and here I am now, ready to join in and chat again.

Tomorrow is EPU for me at 0745. I'm nervous, anxious, excited and s*#tting myself really. Only my 2nd EPU and I suppose I just never assumed I'd have to do this again. We all come into this with such high hopes and when they don't come true you have to face reality.

My FS is very happy this time round. Said I'm full of eggs and would be pretty uncomfortable today, and he was spot on. Am hobbling round the house like an old lady who looks 4 months pregnant!!

So, I hope I can sleep tonight. Wishing you all a good night.

Will chat to you all soon,
    Take care, good luck all
    Bel

barney Guest

bel BEST OF LUK TO YOU HUN :goodluck2:

Just quick reply. Still plodding along slowly. Have another bt and Scan on Wed and upped my dose again they are looking around day 30 for trigger. It appears I have two folicles that they are trying to mature now on Fri one was 13mm and one was 10mm.

to all you ladies with scans follies and epu

Good luck for EPU tomorrow Bel

Good Morning all you lovely ladies,

Thanks for your kind words and thoughts. I'm off now for EPU. Nervous as hell but glad today is here.

Hope you all have a good day,

Hugs Bel

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast