Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May #2

Hi Everyone,

Boy it has been busy in here!

Bel GL for your EPU today. Hope everything goes well.

Saph, fingers crossed that everything will be ready on Wednesday. I feel your pain with having ovaries that have minds of their own.

TL lots of good vibes for your FS appointment on Friday.

Smithy great to here that you are almost at EPU time. GL for trigger on Wednesday and collection on Friday.

Nicole. Great to hear that you are getting ready for your IVF.

Janet, I'm so sorry about AF rearing her ugly head. Here's hoping that next cycle is the one for you.

Lots of to everyone and a big HI to anyone I have missed out.

As for me, I had my first EPU yesterday and we had 12 eggs collected, so I am thrilled. Nervous about how many of them make it through the next stages, but very hopeful. I'm waiting on a phone call from clinic to advise what time my transfer will be tomorrow. Feeling a bit sore and crampy, but nothing to major. So hopefully will be moving into TWW tomorrow.

Janie xxx

Hi All,

Well transfer is scheduled for 9:40am tomorrow. The nurse couldn't give me any more information about how the fertilisation process has gone, but she did say if none had fertilised, then my doctor would have called me by now. So I guess that puts my mind at ease a little.

Apparently my FS will go through how many have fertlised and survived at the ET tomorrow.

I know it is silly, but I feel so attached to my embryo's already. they make it through the night.

Janie xxx

barney Guest

thinking of you BEL
    JANIE good luk my sweet all the best
    to all you girl i just want to srped some vibes

just a quick replt today, oh o.k i don't do anything quickly!
    Scooby: thanks for your support, all fingers and toes crossed for you, it's hard to relax but it's what you need to do. good luck
    Nicolehoping that this cycle is the one for your BFP
    bec dhope all those follicles are growing
    smithygood size follicles, good luck
    tlgood to see you still hanging around like me, we will both prob be doing a froz tfer in july, BFP's for both of us then . thanks for your support
    by the way my dh is 11 years older than me, so i like older men too. smile
    beli know how that bloating feels and mine is actually now only just starting to go down, good luck
    janie12 eggs is a great result, hope you get good results at your app and lots of embies waiting for you.
    saphi've left you to last, i'm hoping all is going well with you and those follies keep on growing, i am really becoming attached to everone in here and i can't believe how much i need all your support, thanks for your support, i really appreciate it
    i really appreciate everyones support .
    count down to july for froz tfer
    janet

Good morning lovely ladies,

Hope you are all having a good day. EPU went well yesterday. 11 eggs- same as last time. Clinic called this morning and all 11 fertilised. Am over the moon with this result.

We are aiming for a transfer on Mon. FS has decided on all going to blastie hopefully. If things aren't going well then transfer on Fri. Would much prefer blastie as this is how I fell pg last time but sadly lost my little one.

Had terrible pain yesterday. Still not good today but was exactly the same for me last time too.

Janie- Hope TF went well today and that you have some embies to freeze. Let us know how you are going.

All the other lovely ladies in here, will chat soon.

Hugs Bel

barney Guest

yay bel well done hunny 11 eggies woohoo and all ferting wow great news ill be thinking of you on monday sweety.

janie.. thinking of you hunny all the best

jbm.. great to hear from you hun take care thanks for thinking of me xxoo

me im going to trigger tonight and cant wait epu friday morning yay

Hi girls...

Bel, that is great about all 11 eggs fertilising! for your little blastie.

Smithy, GL with trigger and EPU. I will be thinking about you and waiting for you in the TWW thread.

Janet thinking of you and hoping that next cycle will be the one for you

Well I am now officially in the TWW. Transfer went really well... so I now have on board a 2 day, 4 cell beautiful embie! I'm so in love already after seeing it on the screen. We also managed to get 6-7 to freeze, so all round my FS was thrilled with the result. Starting on the Crinone tonight and apart from that waiting for blood test on 11/06/2008.

Lots of to you all.

Janie xxx

Had another BT & scan this morning, my body is still being crappy, I have on my left side, 15,15,14.5,12,12,10,10 and 8 < 10, and on my right ovary 15, 15, 11 and 15 < 10mm. I'm really disappointed with this cycle already, and have been quite emotional the last couple of days. EPU has been pushed back to Monday (Public Holiday). Honestly I just want it all over with. If this cycle doesn't work we will be taking a couple of months off and starting again in August/September, I just can't cope with everything.

Afternoon All,

Am still lying round feeling sore. Thank goodness for my DH.

Bec- I'm thinking of you and hoping everything works out this cycle. I understand the feeling of desperation and just wanting this cycle to be the one. I so hope it works out.

Janie- Congrats on the successful TF and the little ones in the freezer. I'll be joining you in the TWW on Mon. Hope you don't go crazy there!!

Smithy- Isn't it crazy that we get excited at the thought of that trigger injection and the operation to come?? Hoping you get a good number of eggs on Fri.

Wishing you all a good night

Hugs Bel
    xxx

barney Guest

thanks BEL i am so about doing trigger i cant wait its all happening finally

BEC..my sweet i no the feeling of depresion trust me ,i so that this cycle turns out better than you think those little follies at 15 will come home strong for you just a bit more growing to do yet hun hang in there and have faith in your strong follies

I am so p!55ed off with the clinic. I dragged myself out of bed at 5.30am to make the trip into the clinic before work. It is now 6.10pm and i have not had my call from the nurse with my instructions. I rang them at 4pm because I have always heard from them by then and they were all in a meeting and that they would be doing their calls later. I tried again at 5.45pm and got the answering machine. I was hoping to trigger tonight if this cycle goes wrong because they didn't call i will be demanding a refund.

By the way I have one folicle that has grown about 17mm so trigger should be soon.

Hello Ladies
    Well I have been getting some postive BT results lately I had a BT on Wed 21st and the results were that my FS believed that I would be O'ing on Sat 24th and for my BF and I to BD on Fri, Sat, and Sun then another BT on Mon so I got my results on Tues day and again my FS believed that I was very close to O'ing and for BF and I to BD on Tue,Wed and Thur then another BT on Thursday I am really hopeful that this may be our month although I am also trying to not get my hopes up too much as I don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't work.
    Oh well good luck to all you ladies out there that have a glimmer of hope and may all our dreams happen this month hope to see lots of BFP's soon.

Well, I'm back in here. I do remember some of you from a few months ago when I was here last.
    I was one of the lucky ones to get my longed for BFP (via OI/IUI) and even luckier to find out we were expecting twins. Sadly, we lost our precious babies at 8.5 and 9 weeks.
    So, back on the old TTC rollercoaster. Not really where I want to be but trying to stay positive.
    We will be doing OI/IUI again. Should have been starting puregon tonight or tomorrow but BT today showed i still have some HCG left over from the m/c ( over 8weeks ago now!!) so have to have another BT on friday and hopefully will be all a go from there.
    Everyone in here are such brave and strong women and I feel grateful I can at least share the journey with those who will understand. Hopefully we can all make a mass exit from this thread!!
    Forgive me if it takes me a little while to get a grip with where everyone is at. I will attempt to do personals as Soon as i catch up!
    Last edited by MeredithD; May 28th, 2008 at 10:21 PM. Reason: sorry ladies, just turning off my signature

Meredith so sorry hopefully you can leave here soon

Meredith - I remember you welcoming me in here when i first started on this thread which was most appreciated. I wish you a mountain of good fortune and blessings - and lots of courage too!!

I am still a lurker in this thread - wishing you all the best and hoping for such positive and beautiful outcomes after all your trialling times.

:goodluck2:
    Last edited by plc1805; May 29th, 2008 at 12:30 PM.

kbanitskas Guest

Default Fingers Crossed

Two weeks have finally passed, my blood test is tomorrow and I'm late... I just won't get my hopes up because it's let me down before.

SugarDust Guest

Fingers are crossed here!

Best of luck for tomorrow!

well hi all, i had a day out of the house today, basically first time i've been out all week. went to docs yesterday and had test done just in case, BFN. not surprising but anyway i got low iron from all the bleeding and still feel crappy, i've still got a slight pain in left side like a mild stitch, it's been there since i had eggs collected. doc says prob bruising and swelling. anyway i don't know when back to see fs but will be calling clinic fri to confirm BFN and loss.
    Bel: good job on all fertilised, hope your tfer goes well.
    Smithy:hope that trigger wasn't too painfull, hoping your egg retrieval goes well, bit scary but do take it easy as i think i just did too much aft .thinking of you and hoping all goes well 4 u.
    janie: good numbers for froz bubs, count down to testing.......waiting .........just waiting.....
    Bec: good luck with those follies.
    Saph: wow your clinic sounds a bit slack, hope those follies keep growing well and that big one is the one for your next BFP..good luck
    Wishing baby: good luck to you
    Meredith: welcome, so sad for your loss, next one will be your forever baby. best wishes.
    plc1805 good to see you still around
    to eveyone
    janet

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast