Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - November 2006

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I joined during the TWW on my 2nd IVF cycke in 2004. 8 cycles and an IVF baby later, I'm now part of the furniture! Hopefully your stay (and everyone else's in here) is short.

jemel Guest

Sushee, if you dont mind me asking.. did you have symptoms of being pregnant? Or did you think the worst?

Honestly? I had every symptom under the sun for each of my first 7 cycles, but I wasn't pg for any of them. It was the cycle where I had no symptoms bar a bloated tummy (which I thought was a reaction to the medication) that I was pg. I had no other symptoms, not even sore bbs, which is a definite on progesterone!

Then there are other women who get cramping who go on to get +ves, or sore bbs, or nausea. There is no fixed signal I'm afraid!

~Jane~ Guest

welcome Jemel - I have been watching your other thread about cramps and I am having the same problem at the moment. I started to cramp last Thursday and was sure I had PMS, now I wouldn't have a clue and am just waiting until my bt on Wednesday to see what happens. It is too hard to read anything into the symptoms I feel.

I think it has helped too that I have been super busy at work and haven't had any time to think about things, although I don't know how I will go tomorrow with the day off work, I will have to get my knitting out or read a book I think.

Good luck, it looks like your blood test is exactly a week after mine.

Hey everyone

I am new here too, I got artificially insemintated on the 28th i was on clomid and had one pregnly shot before insemintation was done. tww is killing me period is due on the 11th and i have done 2 home pregnancy test and they both have come up negitive plus i have every sign of getting period, but i just have to keep my chin up ( very hard to do at the moment) it was only the first cycle, i have a few more to go and if there not successful then we have to do IVF,

I hope that everyone gets you are all so strong i have been reading some of the posts and you are all so amazing, just reading the stories makes me feel like yeah i am strong enough to do it all again.

Am having a few thoughts about getting Inseminated, i dont know wether its going to work for us as my partner has low sperm count and i have endo and PCOS maybe we should just skip the Insemination and just go do IVF seen as though we both have problems

would love any feed back

Welcome Penny!

I didn't have MF fertility problems, but someone here should be able to help. Insem is a great start and is definitely effective, as far as I know, but hopefully someone can give you some first hand experience here!

Hey Girls

Well i havent had the Hys-Co-Sal yet, the imaging place was booked out for this month so i am definatley booked in for the 23rd November which will make me about CD7, so i dont think i will get the IUI in before Christmas. Oh well, new year, fresh start. At least i will be able to partake in some Christmas Cheer!!! hehe

Zap and Boo sorry about AF showing her ugly head. Onward and upward hey girls!!

Lou sorry to hear about the tough time you had after your pick up, fingers crossed for your transfer tho!!

Jane and Megan fingers crossed you get your BFP this month, thinking of you, how much longer till the test?

Thinking of you all xxx

Oh and a big welcome to Jemel and Penny, you guys will love it here for sure, heaps and heaps of support, and a place where you can be yourself, vent, cry, and share your happiness too, everyone here is really genuine and caring, hope you two dont have to be here that long and have your BFP really soon!!

Welcome Jemel & Penny hope you guys are moving onto the pregnancy threads before you know it

Keen - How are you doing? that you guys have some good news soon

I've still got my fingers crossed for all those blood tests to come back positive - goodluck girls!

Hi to everyone i missed, i've been super busy lately and i'm finding it hard to keep up with everyone at the moment. Nothing happening here, just waiting for our appointment - i'm counting down the weeks!

I think it's all over. I have been having AF cramps since yesterday afternoon and they were so bad overnight I barely slept. I have had spotting but I wouldn't call it AF as it's only when I go to the loo and not on the pad. I don't know what to think but I feel like crap today. I'm just thankful that it's a holiday here today and I don't have to be at work.
    Will be back later for personals girls when I am hopefully feeling a bit better.

Megan,

when's your BT hunny? Any way your clinic may bring it up to today?

~Jane~ Guest

Oh Megan - I agree with Sushee, can they bring your test forward at all? I'd give them a call and find out, I hope you are feeling better

Megan, hang in there pet. Symptoms or lack thereof can be very deceptive and the BT is the only way you will know for sure. I really feel for you.

Jane - you too. Hope tomorrow brings good news.

Penny - welcome and I hope you have a short stay. I had AI too but for different reasons. There are some people in here who have MF infertility so I hope they can give you some insight and advice. As TwoMums has said, this is a great place to come for support.

Keep plugging away ladies. You all deserve a break.

Thanks girls. Due to the Cup being on today I couldn't get on to anyone at the clinic apart from one hour this afternoon (during which I was asleep!) so I will call in the morning and see if I can go in for an early BT. At the moment I am booked in for a Friday BT. Even a day earlier will help save my sanity I think.
    The cramping has eased up a bit but the bleeding is now a bit heavier. It has only been 10 days since transfer....could this be a low progesterone problem??
    I have to say, my DH has been wonderful. I would probably be completely lost at the moment without him.

Jane, all the best with your BTtomorrow! I will be thinking of you and have everything crossed!!

~Jane~ Guest

Thanks Megan. Sorry to hear things are still lousy for you, I have been thinking of and keeping everything crossed.

Well only one more sleep for me. Will be back online tomorrow with the news, sounds stragne but my tww has gone rather quickly, it's all a bit surreal really.

Jano.. I am so nervous and excited for you and DH... it almost feels like it is me waiting for those results... i have everything crossed for you!!! Keep us updated..

love leis xx

good luck with your bt Jane, i too have everything that can be crossed crossed, we are all thinking of you

Jane, WoOOooHooOOoo your BT is today! GL hunny!

Megan, how are things? Did you manage to get an earlier BT?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast