Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #3

Can one of the lovely mods pls update my details :flower:

Name - Shezabelle
    State - QLD
    My Previous Cycle Length - 28 - 29 - 42 - 29 - 56 - 36 - 62 (m/c)
    Cycle Type - AIH with FSH
    Months of TTC - 16 (6 natural 4 clomid cycles over 7 months, 2 AI over 3 months)
    Medications - Folic Acid + Puregon 100iu
    Important Dates - scan 23rd August
    Reason for Infertility - PCOS

Yours sounds wacko too Trish. God don't let me turn into that kind of mother who can't let go of her kids when the time comes. I'm reminded (on a daily basis) how I'm the luckiest woman on the earth to be married to her son - pleeeease! :feelsick: It's like he's the new messiah and no-one is good enough for him. He just laps up all the compliments and laughs at my reactions. To make things worse he reverts back to the typical 50's husband and doesn't lift a finger around the house and lets his mum clean up after him.

I'm prepared for disapproving looks about how I'm raising my DS and daily reminders that I should learn to speak Italian (did I mention she's Italian?) so I can speak to him in Italian. And what's with the kissing???? I never kiss my own mother but I have to kiss her good morning, good night and several smothering hugs during the day! Give me a break!

Sorry for my rant - hope I've distracted you TWW'ers for a minute or two.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

My DH's mum is the best MIL a girl could have - supportive, loving, not interfering, has impeccable taste (love my birthday pressies!) and will take my side in arguements with DH. She tells my DH all the time that she thinks I'm wonderful and that he should treat me well.

And this is my reward for my previous MIL (my XH's mother) who, for 11 years, constantly put me down, told my XH that I was a gold digger (only until she found out that my parents are quite well-to-do in their own right), that I trapped him into marriage, that she saw me down the shops and how does he know that I'm not cheating on him, that my kids deserve a better mother than me, and that I must have put some sort of black magic on my XH for him to want to stay with someone so ugly.

Suffice to say I have not seen her since my XH and I broke up, but apparently, she now asks after me and is glad I'm happy, and is praying for me to have children with my now DH.

Yeah, I'm a lot happier without you and your son, you psycho *****!

My rant!

love
    sushee

PS maybe 3 mins out of the TWWers day?

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Good luck Shez - praying those follies grow -when will AIH happen ?

Thanks Humphrey 'ughh' - OH' you poor thing - be strong and hope it goes quickly. They (MIL) do mean well but it would take all strength not to throttle DH when we does that [-X .

& Sushee -OMG how awful - you win 'Monster in law' contest so far - but so lovely with your new DH one.

you both did give me a laugh and take my mind off for a few minutes

I have to say this MIL is okay compared to the another one ( FIL's partner) though she is not as controlling but still a B^%$# at times - she has business dealings with us and is a right pain in *rse .

Always find a positive spin on everything

Step MIL has been around a long time (MIL & her :smt062 in past years )- her son (& should say daughter in law) moved to Tassie to get away (LOL). Step MIL walks around cuddling her 50+ daughter and holding hands like lovers - no kidding.

Lucky she doesn't have internet anymore...

My own dear mother is heaven sent and she still cooks us cakes most weeks and gives us little gifts unexpectedly - my DH thinks she is wonderful (and she thinks he is too). I am blessed.

speaking of evil :evil: Step MIL mine scratched the eyes out of my wedding photos because i refused to call her mum, just because we all call FIL dad she thought she had earnt the same privledge ( she had only been married to him 6 months so i don't Bl*@#y think so lady)

Shazz - that is so mean :smt021 -

how else are you keeping busy ? you could make a dart board and put her picture in middle -

The dear grandchildren (nieces & nephews) called FIL partner Aunty S....... (though she had been around before they were born or a twinkle)

We tried to get DS to say "Nana S" (just be crawlers and me stir MIL no 1 :smt082 ) but he even ditched the Aunty and just calls her S...... first name - wonder if she minds ???

i don't ever have to see step MIL again don't even know where she lives .. my FIL passed 3 years ago and my MIL 7 years ago but both my FIL and MIL were loved dearly i nursed them both through to the end and miss them both every day

So sorry - Shazz - you sound like a wonderful DIL to nurse them through illness -

it was a very hard time but a rewrding one to know that they were both looked after and never wanted for anything

They were blessed by having you for sure - not many would do this so willingly and with love

You guys make me feel guilty for all my nasty thoughts. My FIL passes away 2 years ago, so I guess MIL is just very lonely and her only life is her kids and grandkids. But however much we do - it's never enough. I so love my low maintenance family, there when you need them, but not in your face 24/7.

Just bite my tongue and get on with it, 15 more sleeps till she's gone (she's not even here yet!!!!)

Humphrey ~ don't get me wrong My MIL: was no saint not at all both my in laws lived with us for long periods of time and i can remember having one hell of a stand up in your face fight with her but we soon got over it and moved on there were times when words were exchanged but they became less and less as the years went by i actually regarded my MIL closer to me then my own mother .

i don't think you should have to hold your tounge and bear what ever she dishes out the old saying is if you can dish it you should be able to take it .. i wish you all the luck with your 2 week mother in law session :smt023

Well...l I'm like Sushee in the MIL stakes. The first one was a right b***h but the second one is wonderful. MIL and FIL are irish and I love them dearly.

cazzoom Guest

Hi everyone.
    I am starting to get those little voices in my head that tell me this is not my cycle!! I dont know why and I know its early days yet but they are there! The hardest part if I am not pregnant will be attending my Dad's 50th B'day party the day after the blood test!!!! UGH lots of family, friends and people I dont know that I will have to deal with.

I am trying to stay posatvie but its really hard!!

On the OT of mother in Laws. Mine lives with us. at the other end of the house. we get along great, 99% of the time and when we are not getting along we just ignore each other. She can be really annoying sometimes but never tells me what to do or anything like that and she sides with me if DH and I argue cos I am, of course, always right!! She has minor OCD which is kind of irritating, especially if we are trying to leave the house and it takes half and hour.

Cazz

what is OT

don't give up Cazz - hold my hand tight , [-o<, and think of Melbo - and Sushee and look at them now -

replace those negative voices (words) with positive affirmations - and no matter what happens you don't have to feel bad waiting - enjoy the moment and may it last for 8.5 months.

If you can't take it go to Party for a while and 'feine' a migraine - unless you want to stay ...

Default babies

Nothing worse than having to face family when you are having a really tough day.

Well I went to my gyno today and he cannot explain my infertility. I felt like crying there and then!! He has now sent me to a fertility clinic in Sunshine. Does any one know of this place??

Cazz- I have my fingers crossed for you!

Humhrey- express yourself holding you tounge will make it far worse. I held my tounge for 6 years and when i let go i relly blew up!

Take care Girls!!

Racheal

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Girls,

Sorry quick post before DH steals the puter - and a quick question... hope its not too gross...

Do the pessaries need to be inserted 12 hours apart? or before sleep & just before getting up? As I go to bed late and get up early (another reason for being tired all the time...) I sometimes might be putting the morning one in 6 hours after the night one??
    ugh, maybe the injections were easier!

Cheers
    blue

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

blue,

I was doing mine at the rate of 2 at about 11pm, then 1 at 5:30am, so my 3 were only about 6.5 hours apart with nothing during the day.

And it obviously worked coz my P4 levels were huge!

love
    sushee

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast