Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #4

Hey all,

Just a quick one from me. Hope you all had a good weekend. My GF has kicked out her, what can be a 'nice' term here...... umm, lets just say husband cos legally he still is.... and she is going to raise their baby as a single mum. Her mum is going to resign from work & take over when my gf paid leave runs out (about 6 mths she'll have) she is also going to try to pay him out & keep the house. Her Aunt is going to help her. She has also looked into what he'll have to pay for child support etc.... I think she is still in denial & angry cos there have been minimal tears, so we are just waiting for her to break down

Hope you all have a great week. x

Oh she still sounds very angry, but at least she is getting things sorted, so when she does break down, she will have to just cry and cry and not deal with too much carp, if that makes sense?

Maybe she won't break down at all ... this baby could be what helps her move up and on with her life without too much drama?
    She sounds like a strong woman and i am sure i am speaking for everyone when i say that we are all sending her strong, healthy, healing vibes!

here here Kris! Hugs to your friend Jules, she sounds very together. Of course she's angry, she's been betrayed and lied to, as well as left high and dry with this growing baby belly she's probably been waiting for for so long! Wish I knew the guy, he deserves a good swift kick up the old wazzoo!

Thanks for the info about the progesterone Kris, I'm gonna ask my new FS about it when I go.

Bec

Miss Kris, oh so was your friend surprised to see you? I hope you didn’t surprise her into labour? Glad to hear you enjoyed your time away, hopefully you’ve caught that egg over the weekend too. GL.

Jules, glad to hear you can be there for your friend, I just hope she is ok and this doesn’t put too much stress on the baby.

Porsche - good luck for tomorrow hun, hope it all goes well for you!! 12 follies is awesome, I hope you get the perfect one to make the perfect bub.

Jules - OMG your poor friend, it took my breath away reading that... She probably is still in denial, I think it takes some time for such a dreadful event to sink in

Clamgee - Boo to AF. I am sorry hun I hope you enjoy your last week of holidays.

Ris - I hope AF shows up soon so you can get on to the next month, waiting is so frustrating.

Bec - oh hun, I feel for you after your friends baby visit. As Keli said you are a strong women (stronger than you probably think). It will happen for hun and when it does it will be the most amazing and special thing. I am glad DH is so supportive and you guys are already planning the next stage, hopefully thinking of that means that a sneaky little BFP bites you on the cheek.

Keli - How are you feeling hun? I hope you have put your horror stories to the back of your mind

Kris - glad you enjoyed your little trip, you sound so relaxed. The hot flushes are so frustrating - how are those dreams going? Good luck for the prog test, hope you get a strong number.

Liz - Hope your doing well hun

Sorry if I missed anyone... I really hope that we start getting some BFP's soon as it looks like we are entering the TWW for most of you... For everyone GL on catching the egg

Hi everyone
    I think we need some BFPs this month - it always cheers me up and makes it feel more possible for the rest of us! I've just had a letter from my fs with an appointment for my hysterosalpingogram - if only I could pronounce it! Been googling it - doesn't seem too bad or am I wrong? Any advice to make it easier?
    Hope you are all doing well.
    Claudette

Keli - Nah i didn't surprise her into labour! Lol! But she was very surprised to see me and so excited! She has a huge baby bump on her atm! She got some good news from her doc and he said the baby is fine, she has made it to 32 weeks and he is happy if she goes into labour from now until when she does, he thinks the baby is fighting fit and strong. However, he said, if you go right through, it would be excellent! And he would prefer it if she did!

Pumpgirl - I am very relaxed, however those dreams are still as vivid as ever and leaving me exhausted when i wake up! Last night i had a dream my DH was the CEO of Ferrari and my primary school best friends mum wanted her son to be CEO cos they are italian and we aren't! So she kidnapped Steve and i was fighting to find him, but i was in another country so i had to catch a bliming train! :P Very weird!! I woke up running, thats two nights in a row now! :P *sigh* i want to take some drowsy cold and flu tablets just to ensure a dreamless night sleep...but i know i will soon wear myself out and crash!!

Anyway! Bets to get started on some work!

stupid computer posted ^^^ twice!!
    Last edited by miss kris; August 10th, 2010 at 09:02 AM. Reason: was added twice

Hi Ladies
    Well I am finally back and will try and catch up on where everyone is at.

Jules - What a b**##*d, Your friend is lucky to have someone like you to give her some support through this, as if IVF and pregnancy isn't stressful enough.

Miss Kris - Glad you didn't suprise your friend into labour but I bet she was really happy to see you. No wonder you are exhausted with dreams like that, hopefully they settle down soon.

Claudette - I can understand why you have trouble pronouncing that one, I agree that it would be good to see some more BFP's soon as it cheers me up too.

Pumpgirl - How is everything going with you? Are the store plans still going along well?

Keli - How is everything going with you?

Bec - You are remarkably strong to not cry when spending time with your friends bub, hopefully your BFP isn't too far away.

Liz - How are things going? Has AF showed yet?

Ris - Good luck with the FS appointment on Thursday, hopefully they can figure something out.

Porsche - yay for 12 follies and good luck for today, I have my FX'd that it all works out for you this month.

N2L - welcome and hopefully it is a short stay. Good luck with your scan.

Hope - How is everything going with you?

Too any one I have missed I am sorry but so much has happened while I have been away I will need time to catch up, lol.

AFM - Well we travelled out to Longreach for my uncles funeral last Friday. It was prolonged because the coroner didn't even see his body until nearly a week after he died which meant that the family couldn't organise anything as they didn't know when he would be released, stupid government systems. Was very emotional and draining but am glad I went as it gave my Mum a bit more support. My cousins all wrote and read letters out at the service, don't know how they did it as it made me cry just looking at them (He had 5 children and 6 1/2 Grandchildren), and DH got a bit teary too when my male cousin read his letter out, probably because he is so close to his dad. The wake was good as they had a slideshow of photos and it got his friends and family telling stories about him. My grandma was telling us how she was dirty at him for beating her to the grave and then he stole her song too (Hallelujah by KD Lang), made us smile that she could still come out with that in such a horrible time for her.
    Anyways that is enough of the morbid talk. I am currently CD39 and still waiting for AF to show. Getting very annoyed that I had three 34 day cycles and the last 2 have been (well I am guessing this one will be too) 40 plus. I have an appt with my Dr on the 19th so maybe he can make some sense of everything. My chart is all over the place too so that isn't helping. Hopefully someone will post a BFP on here soon and cheer me up.

&
    Shan

Afternoon Ladies,

Porsche, I am anxiously awaiting an update from you, hope it all went well hun. So does this mean egg transfer will happen on Thursday? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you could be UTD before the end of the week. I am sooooooo excited for you. Do you know how many they will put back in? I’m trying not to get my own hopes up, but it is so hard, cant imagine what you are going through hun. Hope all is well.

Pumpgirl, yeah horror stories all gone, starting to really enjoy being pg now. How far along are you now hun? Is your scan next week?

Wow Clamgee, what does that big word mean? What procedure is it?

Miss Kris, great news to hear that your friend has made it to 32 weeks, that is awesome, hopefully she will go a few more at least.

Hey ShanShan, yeah all is well with me, just over 21weeks now, so on the down hill slope, IYKWIM. Wow you have had an eventful week. Glad to hear the funeral went as well as can be. Hoping your AF hurries up and arrives soon.

Hi Ladies

Really quicky from me. I promise to catch up more tomorrow when I have more time and DH isn't hanging over my shoulder lol. OK so we had EPU today and I'm covered in red nikko with the number 15 lol.

So we got 15 follies. I'll call FS tomorrow morning and get the fertilization rate and FX ET is Friday!

Keli - We are planning on putting 2 back. And technically yes I will be UTD by the end of the week lol.

Oh porsche im so excited for you. I think i am having a SUPER hormonal week because im having a little cry reading that you got 15 follies. I have all my hopes and fingers crossed you get a great result - who knows you may get two or even four!!!!!! Take is easy tonight and make sure hubby takes good care of you (no doubt he will). It brings back good memories for me

Porsche- I'm glad it went well and they got 15!!!! Hope ET goes just as well. How are you feeling?

YAY! Porsche! I am doing this for you >

Porsche - Awesome news!!! I hope you have two perfect ones to put back, GL for the ET

Miss Kris - those dreams are crazy girl! That was the weirdest thing about clomid I think... I hope they settle down soon!!

Shan - Business is going great guns, signed the lease yesterday... so so so so excited, but am really nervous with how things will go next year, everything else is good with me, am sick all day long and very tired (but secretly happy that I am feeling those things as I would probably be freaking otherwise).

Keli - Glad it's settled down (I am expecting the horror stories and well meaning advice to start as soon as we tell people ). Yep, scan is on Monday, I can't wait - I just want to hear the HB and know that everything is going OK, although I have no reason to think otherwise IYKWIM (still wondering if there is two in there so at least we will get an answer on that then).

Big hello's to everyone else!!!
    Last edited by onthefly; October 24th, 2010 at 07:20 PM.

hahahaha Pumpgirl! Watch out! I hear pregnancy dreams are worse, my friend (the one i went to visit) said she had a dream that papa roach was serenading her bubs in the belly! And a few nights before that dream, she dreamt she had given away her little boy Bayden, to a pack of drunken seagulls!!

Suddenly, my dreams don't seem so weird! :P lmao!

hehehehe - Kris... Too funny. Yeah my dreams have been a little strange, and am sleep walking every night!!! Babbling something about getting tests done, things being hidden from me & something about taking tablets (assuming this is a kickback of taking clomid). DH is sick of putting me back to bed (it's usually 1 hour after going to bed and since I am in bed by 7.30 it is usually around 8.30).

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast