Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

sorry trishy, i posted the same time as you- CONGRATULATIONS, will keep sending some sticky vibes to you and pray that this one makes it xx

thanks kaybee!! if all goes well for us both this time, we will be pretty close in our journey

Hi ladies!

Firstly, congratulations Possums and Trishy!! What fantastic early Christmas presents you have received!!!

Aimee - Fingers crossed for your BT today, I hope all goes well for you

RhiChiChi - Here's hoping AF stays away!! I wish you all the luck for your test on the 27th.

Saffy - Nice to chat to you again (I remember you from last time) I'm so sorry your last BFP didn't work out but I'm sure you will have good news very soon.

To everyone else, I'm thinking of you all and I'm so happy that we have a place that we can all share our experiences...let's hope we get some more BFP's in here very soon!!!!

AFM - My FET is tomorrow morning!!! I'm so excited...I hope this is THE one. I had an accupuncture session today and will have one tomorrow after the transfer. I am only transferring one embryo. Blood test due for around 4th Jan I think.

Much love xxx

Hello lovely ladies

Just want to say quick "Hi" and introduce myself...i've made it to the 2WW. Had a Day2 transfer yesterday with our one and only mature egg collected. My mantra is "it only takes one!"

Sounds like some exciting news coming this way soon...all fingers & toes for BT Trishy & Possums.
    Wishing everyone here lots of babydust for their xmas miracles!
    Yogi
    xx

danni and yogi , welcome and here's hoping this cycle brings your BFP!!

yogi...reading your signature it sounds like you have been through so much...it does only take one, and I hope this your one x

Congratulations Trishy and Possums. I hope it's the start of more BFPs before Christmas.
    Saffy Sorry to hear AF is on the way. FX for your FET next year.
    Good luck Aimee and Rhichichi with your BTs.
    Welcome Yogi - let's hope this is the one!

I've had some pg signs the last couple of days. Backache in lower left side and cramping but of course it could be the crinone.
    I bought some HPTs today and I'm going to test tomorrow morning. I'm already feeling nervous about it.

happybaby- fingers crossed, I can relate to your nerves...I hope your test comes up positive!

Hi Ladies!

Thought I would pop in and say hi, although I'm pretty sure my 2ww is coming to a end very soon...

Congratulations Possums and Trishy!

I woke up in the middle of the night and did a test. BFN
    I can only hope that it's too early as the tranfers was only a week ago.

Wow its been so busy in here

Oh dear happy baby - I'm sorry, I hope it is too early, will you test again in a few more days?

Congratulations Trishy and Possums!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope they are implanted nice and cosy for you, what a lovely surprise.

Welcome Yogi, praying this is the one for you! You have been through more than enough

danni_girl - goodluck for your transfer!

Saffy - hoping this is your lucky natural cycle

Welcome Outback Woman

and hi to Kaybee and anyone else I've missed

afm - my blood test results came back quite good yesterday, I think they were above 230 something? (thats 14 days after ET) but i have a repeat on wednesday and an u/s next wednesday to check baby is in my uterus. My OHSS is starting to settle but I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. We have been having some family drama and some very insensitive things were said about me and I'm not sure whether I need to put myself through that this Christmas.

So many BFP's in here its great news.

Sorry I went AWOL for a while, needed to heal a few wounds.

I got a BFN, and I think thats okay it was a long shot.

I'm off now to enjoy life and the pleasures that I do have, DH still talks about the reversal, but I worry about him going under a general because of his type 1 diabetes.
    Might just have to wait for grand children instead

It has been a huge emotional rollercoaster ride, one I thought I would never have to take.
    I take my hat off to all of you ladies, what you endure both physically but most of all emotionally it beyond comprehension of the general population.

But alas for me I am done. Farewell lovely ladies to all.

And Thank you with all my heart for sharing your lives with me...

springlola- wow, i feel for you as this must be a huge step to take, deciding its enough. I am very sorry you didnt get a positive result- sending you hugs

aimee- good numbers! best of luck for repeat test and scan. Andplease try and protect yourself from people who aren't being supportive ...you need love and support right now

happybaby- here's hoping it's just a bit too early...still a chance of a BFP, hang in there

outback woman- welcome and good luck

amf- poas again today and there was a darker line! fingers crossed for my BT on thurs

Very big congrats to Trishy and Possums ~ hope those lil ones snuggle in nice and tight.

Thinking of you all and for you. Hope to see some more Chrissie BFP's!

SpringLola ~ Sorry your IVF journey is ending and not with the result you wanted and we wanted for you. Enjoy what you have and hope to see you around on BB from time to time. All the best and hope you get some grandkids in the not too distant future.

Merry Christmas everyone ~ hope you have a happy and safe festive season xo

springlola your message made me cry, im so sad to see you go but im glad you have found peace in the life and and things you have. By seeing the age of your children on your ticker it looks like grandchildren may not be too far away for you. I wish you all the best and thank you for sharing your journey with us xxxxxx

I did another HPT this morning and got a BFN so I'm out. Will probably try another Stim early next year.
    Best of luck to everyone in their journeys toward motherhood.
    x HB

happybaby - really sorry to hear it was a BFN again, I know that awful sinking feeling. are you still going to have a BT just in case? hope you are ok

Possum all the best for your blood test today, I hope you get strong numbers.

Springlola GBH's it would have been a difficult decision to make. Hope the grandkids are not too far off. Take care and if your about on BB, say hi.

Me well all going well until BT tomorrow been busy with xmas stuff.

trishy- best of luck for tomorrow!

afm- results in and I am officially pregnant! I am so relieved and happy, this is the best Christmas present!!!!

Levels are good:
    It's now Day 16 and...
    HCG: 365
    Progesterone: 429

hoping to see more BFPs in here and wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast