Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Congratulations Possums so over the moon happy for you, what an amazing Christmas present, hope your little one is snuggling in nice and tight.

Wishing everyone else the best of luck for your tww xx

barney Guest

congratulations possums im over the moon for you .
    may there be many mor bfp in here really soon merry xmas girls.

CONGRATULATIONS POSSUM!!! What a wonderful xmas present for you! It will definitely be a VERY Merry Christmas in your house...WHOHOOOOO!!

Good luck today Trishy thinking of you xxx

Hugs to those who had a 5hitty end to the year Its a hard time to get through, i've had many xmas days in tears over the years, but then when the new year comes round it always gives me renewed hope & strength to continue on. Its so hard when we always seem to be dealt with the bad news and heartache but I know that this can turn around in an instant when we get our successful BFP...great things are waiting for us all just around the corner!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
    MAY 2011 SEE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Much love to you all,
    Yogi xxx

Its offical I got the call that IM PREGNANT. My level is 292. Best Christmas present ever

trishy and possums- beautiful news and numbers! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Howdy again ladies, I am now joining you in the 2WW. This is my first 2WW on Clomid so far it has been a bit of a roller coaster ride especially around O time.
    Congrats to the ladies that got thier BFPs and hugs to the ones that didn't. Hoping someone will join in here with me soon.

trishy- congratulations! wonderful news!!

clairesmummy- best of luck to you, here's hoping

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone had a very happy and safe Christmas!

A BIG CONGRATS to you Trishy and Possums....great news!
    Hi Clairesmummy! Good luck with your tww. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.
    Yogi Bear - How r u going? Any symptoms as yet? Your blood test is on NYE right? GL!!
    Happybaby - I'm so sorry to hear you got a BFN...they really suck don't they!? Wishing u all the luck for your next STIM cycle.
    Saffy - How are you travelling? What's next for you? Another STIM cycle?

AFM - Today i am 8dp2dt (so 10dpo). My transfer went okay...one of my embies didn't survive the thaw so they had to thaw another one which they said thawed beautifully It was a Day 2, Grade 2, 4 cell embie. For some reason, I didn't feel very optimistic after the transfer (I think it was due to how rude our doctor was) She seemed in a hurry and was reluctant to answer any of our questions...she didn't make us feel comfortable at all!!!

Anyway, I haven't been experiencing any symptoms whatsoever until a couple of days ago (8dpo). I noticed some very, very light pink discharge when I wiped (sorry TMI!!) Then nothing. Last night (so 9 dpo) after my husband and I made love I noticed more light pink spotting when I wiped and a tiny bit of red cm (again sorry for the TMI!!)

I hope this is a good sign (possibly implantation bleeding) I also had a few cramps this morning, but they didn't last for long. What do you ladies think? I have had no other symptoms as yet.

Sorry for anyone I missed...hope everyone is doing well and best wishes for 2011!

dannigirl...i think that does sound encouraging and possibly implantation bleeding. If I were you I would wait another day or two and do a HPT-but that's me! HPTs can mess with your head sometimes. I really hope you are on your way to a BFP

I agree with possum it sounds promising.

Danni~ I have my FX tightly for you, here's praying for your New Years BFP darl.

Possums~ Thank you for the good luck wishes.

AFM~ Today is 5DPO so not much happening here at all, I had some heart burn last night and feeling a little tired but I think it is to early to be PG signs. I usually have a 10 day LP so that makes AF due on the 4-5th of Jan. This is my first round of Clomid so not sure what symptoms I will get for AF on it. I have been feeling a bit cranky the last day or 2 which has not been any fun for my DH, lol. Sometimes I feel like I am turning into a pitbull and snapping at everything that happens to me.
    Take care and Good luck Danni.

Hello again everyone - i've been a bit quiet on here, trying to stay cool, calm & collected during this 2WW and not think too much about it. I had my BT today and its another for me! I was so expecting this cycle not to work as was my worst result so far, we only had one embryo to transfer...praying this one is a little fighter! My hCG today (14DPO) is 225 & prog is 223...no wonder i'm so tired! This is now my 5th pregnancy which have all ended in tears so far so i am not getting excited just yet. Am having another BT on tues. Surprisingly i feel very relaxed about it all..."what will be will be" and all that blah blah...

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR Ladies...see ya in 2011

Yogi xx

Congrats to you Yogi, sending you some very special New years sticky vibes darl and praying for a very healthy and happy pregnancy for you as well.

Default I got my BFP!!!

Hi ladies!

Firstly I just want to congratulate Yogi on her BFP!!!! Congratulations honey! Your levels look really good. Praying this one snuggles in nice and tight for the next nine months

Clairesmummy, Trishy and Possums - thank you for your encouraging messages... they really helped because guess what? This morning (14dpo) I decided to do a home pregnancy test and it came up positive almost immediately!!!! Yay! I'm pregnant!!!

That spotting I told you about came back on NewYears Eve but this time it was brown and I had some strong cramps that felt EXACTLY like af was on her way.

Yesterday I felt like I had a massive hang over (when I didn't even drink NYE of course!)
    And today, I have been feeling waves of nausea and slightly tender bbs. My blood test is on Tuesday morning. Praying I get good numbers!! I'm over the moon.

So to those of you ladies who have almost given up all hope, please stay hopeful. I had two failures before this and sooo didn't think this one would stick as it was a day two, grade two 4 cell embryo. But it did!!

Hope to see more BFP's in here soon!!

xxxx

Wonderful news danni, congrats hun. sending you some massive amounts of sticky vibes and praying for a healthy happy pregnancy and birth for.

Today I am 8DPO nothing happening all very boring, doing house work ready for my mum n dad and the outlaws to arrive. AF due in 2-3 days for me here's hoping she is a total no show for the next 9 months but I aint holding my breathe for a BFP.

CONGRATS Girls for your BFP's!! All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months xo
    Hope we get more soon too
    Goodluck all

Clairesmummy: thank you for your kind words. I have all my fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you! Think positive. I totally didn't expect a BFP this month but i got my miracle and i know you will soon as well
    Loops: thanks for the congratulations. Hows everything going with you?
    AFM: got my blood test tomorrow morning...im a bit nervous. Im praying for good numbers. Been feeling nauseous and EXTREMELY hungry last two days so hopefully that means ill get my good numbers!! Will keep u all posted.
    Have a great night ladies. X

You are very welcome Danni, And thank you so much for your lovely good luck wishes.
    Today I am 9DPO and have had lower back pain today not a usual sign of AF for me but I'm guessing anything goes with this cycle seeing as though it's my first time on Clomid. And speaking of hungry today I have also started feeling a bit more hungry than usual. I can only hope and pray that I am in with a good chance. Being a POAS addict I have done 1 test this evening and it was a BFN. At 8DPO i had a very tender feeling high in my pelvis area and today and a little yesterday as well I have had weird feelings down there as well not cramping as such it's just a different type of feeling that I have never felt before. My temp was still up this morning at 36.7 and going by my past cycle my temp may drop tomoro and AF Wednesday. So I'm still hanging out here in the 2WW praying with my every fibre for my long awaited BFP.....please please please.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast