Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Kass ... yes this is my first transfer .... that obvious huh? lol

Hi girls,
    hows it going?

4dp5dt for me, nothing much to report- boobs sore and veiny but still soft, no cramps but occasionally a ?burning feeling in my lower abdo- nothing probably. Teary as anything today, still have a week to wait til BT. Might poas this weekend although don't want to depress myself as I am going to a party Sat night and a christening Sunday and have to put on a cheerful front.

Good luck tomorrow kass fx

Hi Saffy and Tima

Saffy - sore boobs should be a good sign - I keep hoping mine will get a bit tender but nothing so far. Tough call with the poas - it's still pretty early - if it's positive it might be so faint that you'll drive yourself crazy wondering if it's really there!

Tima - how are you going?

I'm trying to keep my expectations for tomorrow realistic - I'm hopeful, but I know that my chances of getting a good result from a starting point of 25 are pretty slim. poas was nice and clear this morning but it still isn't as strong as the control line. I hope it's good.

Kass for today, hope the levels are skyrocketing!

how are you going tima? Is your BT tomorrow?

I was awake at 4am with cramps, hope thats a good sign not just the crinone.

for us all!!

Saffy I hope that's good - I've never had cramps with crinone

No luck with my levels, they've risen but not enough. I'm out.

Hi ladies!

Woke up Thursday morning with severe cramps and as i struggled to get up and get ready for work.... AF decided to come along. A little shattered and spent the day crying. Was a little embarrassed when i burst into tears as i got into work but i blame it on the hormones!

Still going in for the BT tomorrow/today although i see no point. Back to the beginning we go!

Hope you guys have better news then mine

Tima- sorry AF arrived, its very disappointing for you, hope you are feeling ok although I know you must be heartbroken.

Kass- for you

we aren't having much luck around here are we, so sad x

Hey all,

Just jumping in with you guys, although I am doing IUI..... Had my prog test today - 57 and they want me to do a 1500 Pregynl shot tonight.... Does anyone know roughly what your levels should be or is it variable b/c of all the meds we are injecting? Have my preg test on Thursday unless AF shows.

Sorry to hear some of you have not had success, thinking of you. x

GL to everyone else in the tww.

Sorry to hear that Tima

Saffy, RhiChiCHi - hope you have better luck!

Default TWW

hi everybody, i guess everybody hates this bit of the cycle as much as i do? i am now on CD18, and i ovulated somewhere between CD13-17 (FF Predicted day 13 although i had a negative OPK, and i had CD14-17 all +OPK's). Not really sure when to test, since this is my first cycle of clomid and it made me ovulate so much earlier than i normally do, which used to be day 23.
    I hate waiting.....I just want to know! Wishing everybody luck! xx

Hi Rhichichi and Yas!

Welcome, hope we all have good news soon.

RhiCHiChi-I can't remember exactly so don't quote me but the number 60 rings a bell, so sounds like you are in the ballpark. What is the pregnyl shot for? I have no idea. Hope your embie is snuggling in nice and tight for a bfp next week. My BT is on Wednesday, I hope we can celebrate together!

Yas-good luck with this tww yas, I could never work out if clomid changed my ovulation day, lucky we can use opk's to help!

AFM- waiting ,waiting, no further cramping, my boobs feel less sore than a few days ago, headache for last 2 days but gone today. Acupuncture lady couldn't tell from mypulse if I was pregnant- she is as impatient as me to know I think!

Wishing everyone in here all the very best,

Saffy- thanks for the welcome! when do you test? I hope we can celebrate a BFP together this month!

AFM- I am so anxious, i am desperate for a BFP, and terrified of what will happen after i do ge the BFP. This TWW is agonising, and i am so emotional and having breakdowns at the drop of a hat! I still have 10 days to go (i think) and i cant stop thinking about it....everyday drags.
    Sorry to pst a whinge, just really need to let it out.
    for a BFP for all of us out there xx

Hi all,

Hope everyone is hanging in here. At least we know we are not alone! lol

Yas - I only know I O'd on Clomid due to a blood test on CD21, but it could have been from CD 10 onwards that I O'd. Given you had + OPK's right up to CD17, I would test on CD27 or CD28, that gives 10+ days, although it could still be too early for an accurate test. FX

Saffy - Thanks for the welcome, will be dropping in on Wednesday to see how you go - FX! I would love a belly buddy from here. Sadly I joined a group earlier this year only to suffer a m/c & had to leave almost in the same week of joining Glad to hear your level was about 60, seems like all is positive for me, but am not putting my hopes on anything..... The pregnyl shot is the same as the 'trigger' shot but at a lesser dose of 1500. (My 'trigger' was at 5000) I think it is for progesterone....

Thanks Loops for the positive vibes. x

Hi to everyone else, hope oyu are enjoying your weekend

RhiChiChi- I have my CD21 test on monday, im on CD19 today. FF says i O'd on CD13 but i had a -opk that day so i have no idea! I was thinking of testing CD28, which is monday week. that i get a BFP, we couldn't have tried harder than we did this month!
    GL- when do you test?

Yas - I am going back to Monash on Thursday for testing. I won't be convinced by a POAS test if it is +, so I will wait til Thursday. I am so full of hormones, so I will only trust what a blood test says.... Today I am tired, my boobs are soooo sore & the cramping has intensified - I hope that is b/c of the booster trigger and not b/c AF is on her way.

Hope everyone else is OK. x

Hi girls,

Yeah I have had a rough weekend, thought I had a very small amount of spotting- warning tmi-when I wiped, the crinone 'residue' was brown, so I freaked out thinking AF was coming and we were going away for night to stay with my sister. Cried for an hour. It never really amounted to anything, but I am still convinced I am going to get AF very soon.
    My boobs are hardly sore now ( they were so sore last week) and have had some cramping today and yesterday. Teary +++ and feel like i could happily kill someone ( DH mostly). I've basically convinced myself it is over, don't even want to poas. I can't believe i am not going to be pregnant for ANOTHER christmas.

Sorry for the woe is me post.

Rhichichi- hope the sorebobs are a great sign for you! x
    Yas-I know its so depressing to try really hard and get a bfn- I hope all your hard work pays off! x
    Loops- thanks hun, you are kind x

RhiChiChi- OMG, sore boobs are a really good sign! I hope you get your BFP on thursday Im for you.

Saffy-That sucks hun! But if it's any consolation, in my pg with my son i got sore bb's on and off throughout the whole pg. I hope it all turns out ok, and it wasn't a woe as me post! You are entiteled to let it out on here, god thats what we all do
    Good luck and rest up

AFM- i currently feel run over by a truck. I feel like i have a fever and feel realy sick! And the worst thing is i know it's not pg symptoms. I would at the maximum only be 7DPO. Hope someone out there got a BFP?
    xx

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast