Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Saffy - Hugs hun. Such a sh*tty time for you atm. I hope it is not a sign AF is coming & the crankiness is b/c of an increase in hormones. I remember when pg with DD my bbies wern't that sore & I had convinced myself that it was all over. I really hope you are pg. I'm sorry I don't know what else to say, but know you have all the support here you need, regardless of what happens.

Yas - I hope you feel better soon & it is nothing serious. Unfortuantely lots of viruses going around still.

AFM - DOH! I think I have got my dates confused when I go back to Monash for testing. I don't think it is this Thursday b/c I would only be 11 DPO/AI, so it must be the Thursday after. I was going over & over it this morning on the train. From the last day of AF, CD28 is this Thursday but I know that IUI take it from 14 DPO/AI..... OMG I am going to go insane for another week & a half! I have to check my diary when I get home to double check. Bbies are a little bit sore, but have calmed down however cramping has intensified over night - I actually woke in a bit of pain at about 3.30am :/

Rhichichi- thanks mate, I actually caved this morning and poas- and itwas bfp! Just trying to keep a lid on my excitment until a level from the BT wednesday-thanks for your nice words I am extremely teary today. I had painful cramping that woke me at 4 in the morning last week- might be a good sign for you- hope so. I can't believe you have to wait til next week-thats crazy xx

Yas- thans hun, hope you are feeling well soon, sticky vibes and get well vibes xx

AFM- basketcase with a splitting headache!

Saffy-CONGRATULATIONS
    You must be soooooooo excited!!!! Think positive thoughts! GL on wednesday!

RhiChiChi- thanks for the get well soon, hope you don't have to go next thursday, thats going to be hard!

AFM- may be TMI- so it gets even better. I have thrush! Aaaaarrrrrgggghhh. And i can't treat it. I have to wait until i find out whether im pg or not- in a week. So this week is definately going to be the longest week of my life!

Staffy when I read your post I cried so happy for you wish you all the best for fantastic numbers from bt

Just staking thread to check up on everyone

I'm just waiting to see where I'm at dtd when ovulated but it was a bit late after the m/c

SAFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations hun! What an awesome Xmas present! Yay! Yas knew there was a BFP lurking around! What will your EDD be? Sometime in July I am tipping

Yas - Arrggg! about the thrush.... I don't even know of anything that you can take if you are pg..... maybe the health shop might know of something safe to use???

Trishy - I hope you are doing ok. x

I'll be checking in tomorrow, hopefully for some more exciting news

RhiChiChi- no, i can't take anything! and im really feeling like this month wasn't my month. i have no symptoms.....i don't know if its too early or not....it probably is. Iv'e been sitting down trying to remember with my previous pg's when i got sore (.)(.) because that has been the first sign eveytime. According to FF im 8DPO- don't even know when i am suposed to implant (if i do fall pg).
    Anyways, GL on thursday (this thursday???) and keep us updated, i knew someone was due for a BFP (congrats again saffy!) and i hope we hear your BFP announcement soon!

Yea I suggest a probotic a live one you get it from the chemist they keep it in fridge

Also ask nurses if you can use natural Greek yoghourt which sorry tmi you can stick up there suggest you do it at night as a bit messy

trishy- thanks for your kind post! I don't want to make you cry- but if it is for happiness I guess thats ok!!

Yas- I agree with trishy- natural yoghurt, esp internal but may not work if you are taking crinone pessaries, otherwise just eat it! I have no sore boobs either, which has always been my 1st sign so I just feel very unconfident with my bfp. Implantation is anywhere between 5-10 dpo so it can still happen, I think i had implantation last Thurs which would have been 9dpo. Once it implants, I think you wouldn't get symptoms straight away anyway- til the level builds up. So- there still a chance!

Rhichichi-did you work out which day you go in?

AFM- lighter second line today (first response test) I used FR yesterday to double check and got a very strong line, today-less strong. No symptoms today. Stick baby, stick!!!

Trishy- Can i take a probiotic? the chemist didn't suggest one. I don't know about the yougurt, i am taking progesterone pessaries at night, they might interfere with each other?

Saffy- Try not to stress (i know, i know) and just wait for the BT results. Your not bleeding so thats a really good sign. With my second m/c my lines were still coming up really strong for a 3 days then BAM, full on bleeding 3 hrs after a REALLY REALLY +test. I was only about 4-5 weeks with that one. Anyways, the point of my novel is that you have a BFP! and apparently sore boobs (like full on sore boobs) dont start for 2-4 weeks after conception. Mine were on and off early on.
    Cheering for a sticky bubba for you xx

AFM- I hope i still have a chance, but i just have a feeling that im not pg....who knows, maybe im wrong? oh well, i guess i'll find out monday next week.

Hi girls,
    I hope you dont' mind me joining in the TWW rollercoaster with you.
    I had 2 embies transferred last Monday. My internal dialogue has gone like this :
    Transfer day: "2 embies transferred.. oh my god, what if one splits and I get triplets?!?!"
    3 days post transfer "Hmmm.. I really hope one has stuck"
    8 days post transfer "#[email protected][email protected]# what if none of them have stuck ?!"

I had some slight cramps and very slight spotting (on wipe) about 4 days after transfer, so I was encouraged with that, but now (at 8 days post transfer) i'm feeling like it hasn't worked.

I'm determined not to test because last time I did - I got a faint positive then was told by BT my levels were 23 which dropped further 3 days later and it was a chemical pregnancy - what a letdown !

Anyway best wishes to all of you ladies and I'll get up to speed with where you're at over the next few days. My blood test is this Saturday, 3 more sleeps...

PS - just wanted to add, with my 1st successful IVF (DS now 2yrs), I got cramps that were EXACTLY like AF. So thinking positive for any of you experiencing cramps - stay away AF!
    Last edited by deni; November 17th, 2010 at 02:52 PM.

Saffy - Sending you tons of sticky vibes hun. x

Yas - I have no idea about thrush & what you can/can't take when pg... I never had thrush whilst ttc or when pg. I hope it settles down for you soon. What about just eating the yoghurt - surely that will come through a bit of your urine?

Deni - I know what you mean about wanting to test but not wanting to - I want to but if it come up + I wouldn't be convinced that I was pg until a blood test b/c of all the hcg in the meds.... FX for this Saturday - I hope you can pop in with some awesome news.

You know I was thinking if were are all utd, we will be belly buddies

AFM - My test is next Thursday :S fark! means almost a three week wait... oh well, I will just have to stay busy. Still having cramping & bbies not as sore (so am sh*tting myself that either chemical pg or not a successful cycle)

Hi to anyone lurking

hi girls,

Saffy I hope your BT went well!

Rhichichi - such a long wait for you!! It's so awful isn't it !! My clinic does long luteal phases too, I think test at 19 days post egg collection - but as I'm involved in a research study, they want me to come in 4 days earlier (this saturday) - my theory is that they want to report on the chemical pregnancies; but I'm happy because I'll know sooner and have access to luteal hormonal support earlier if I need it.

But, i'm having a bit of a downer day today. I've had very very slight spotting, and that "heavy feeling" downstairs (sorry tmi) - does anyone know if the heavy feeling can still be associated with pregnancy for people who are spotting? maybe to do with increased blood flow, i'm grasping at straws here? Anyway... for me personally it helps me to plan the next step. I think we're moving back to perth next January so I'll go back to my old clinic who will put me on a higher FSH dose and give me more luteal support than my current clinic does. But I'm still anyway for this cycle...

Best wishes for everyone

Hi everybody!

deni- hello and welcome. I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

RhiChiChi- eating HEAPS of yougurt- hasn't helped tho! GL on saturday hun FX!!!!!

Saffy- How did your BT go???

Trishy- How are you feeling? When do you test? Is this your first cycle after your m/c? Im sorry for you and angel bub Hope your doing ok.

AFM- I think im going overly crazy trying to pick up on early pg signs! So i have been distracting myself as much as a can (TBH it isn't tha hard to do when i have a 2yr old BOY running around my house lol)
    My boobs are a little tender today, but as i said- going crazy!
    I kno there's another BFP lurking around somewhere! GL girls xx

HI girls- sorry for late report on BT- computer problems and its a long story too!

So- BT= BHCG 194 (yay), progesterone-36 ( boo- told a bit low), but morning of BT had spotting which has increased over the past few days, also contant cramping (painful) and today light bleeding ( gone from brown to red) Not a full AF though.

Clinic has given me extra crinone and will go back Wed for another BT, but can go earlier if AF comes, might just leave it and see what happens over the weekend, not feeling overly confident but just need to take it easy and let it run its course.

Yas- you are still in with a chance, not long now- can understand the stress!!

Deni- FX for tomorrow- hopefully the cramps and spotting were implantation- you will soon know!!! ps love the internal dialogue

RhiChChi-can't believe you have to wait til next week, hopefully we will all be BB buddies in a few weeks- how good would that be! I think my boobs are sore from my constant poking to see if they're sore lol, stickyvibes to you babe

thanks for your support girls over my TWW xx babydust all round xx will let you know what happens

Saffy-
    I think my boobs are sore from my constant poking to see if they're sore lol
    me too lol

Saffy - you must feel awful to be in limbo like that - I really hope the next BT is a nice strong upward change for you - the levels started off well at least, I did read that article about bleeding in pregnancy so hope you might be one of those ladies and still have a successful outcome.

As for me, I'm out, the ugly witch arrived this early morning after some intense cramping. I'm glad to have found out that way rather than the rude shock of a negative HPT or having to carry around my phone tomorrow waiting for BT results to be phoned in - I hate that !!! I'm OK, did a bit of clothes shopping, and ever so thankful of my beautiful 2 year old boy. I think my first IVF attempt a few years go I was a bit naiive and totally fluked first time success with only a single egg collected - and not a very high grade embryo !!! So maybe we used up our miracle. I'm going to wait a few months and perhaps will try at our old clinic again if we return to Perth.

Best wishes to everyone else...

Staffy I should have said it was happy tears. I hope your numbers continue onward and rise rise rise.

Yas just eat it at the moment, but a probotic wont hurt you. Sorry for not popping back. Been a crazy few days for me. Was at the childrens hospital all day today with my daughter doing allergy testing. I'm stuff. Hope I can get her to bed at a reasonable time, but she crashed in the car on the way home so I might have a challenge ahead on me. DP is working crazy hours so I feel like a single mum at the moment..

Saffy - FX for you, am thinking of you & hoping all goes well. GL x

Deni - Sorry to hear you are out this cycle

Yas - GL with your bt.

Trishy - I hope you can get some rest tonight.

AFM - same old, same old. Am over the waiting but have a busy weekend and am working Monday & Tuesday, so then only got to keep occupied Wednesday unless AF shows :/

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast