Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ December 2005/January 2006

Happy New Years ladies!!!!!

And Didge, congrats on being the first 06 BFP!

Hi all, Happy new years to everyone. My new years resolution is also to get pg, made same last new years also so have to carry over. 2006 will be the year!

Had bad period like cramping this morning although AF not due til Wed was convinced she was gonna show, had the nausea too but as yet no show. So there is still hope. I am gonna hold out til Thurs to test, if AF not shown by Wed. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey Didge congratulations what a great way to end 2005 and start 2006 here is to a happy and healthy 8 or so months =D>

Happy New Year!!!!
    Well....I received my beta results at 7.30pm - the pathology lab's machine broke down so had to wait for HOURS before it was up and running again.
    To cut a long story short, I'm definitely pregnant, but as the nurse said, very pregnant, the beta for 16 days since opu is 988!!!! I'm still in shock.
    :shock:
    Cheers!
    Didge

Blue Sky Guest

Congratulations Didge!!! That's fantastic news!! \/ \/
    :smt038 :smt026 :smt041 :bluestick:
    Take care petal!!

skyelar Guest

Woo hoo Didge that is fantastic news!!

:twingirl: ????

Skye

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

huge congratulations Didge - I am so happy for you - first 2006

Did you transfer 1 or 2 embryos - that beta sounds very, very good mine was in 400's on 14dpo -and they double every 48hrs or so.

Leis -thanks for asking of me I haven't felt much like sitting at computer and besides I had used up almost all of my internet MB's. I am okay - hoep you enjoyed the beach and are now staying cool.

:wave: all you other precious ladies and new ladies. You will find lots of support and friendship here - plus lots of shared knowledge.

Happy New Year 2006
    wishing you all a year ahead filled with much love, laughter, peace and wellbeing and hope next few months brings many 's

with hope
    IVF #2 BFP
    DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks

Thank you all very much!!!
    I had 2 transferred - my doc warned me when he was transferring them that there was an excellent chance that they'd both stick - guess he'll be telling me 'I told you so' soon enough

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Didge

goodluck either way -you are pregnant =D> and in 2-3 weeks you get an answer

I don't know how I missed this but
    Huge Congrats Didge
    What a wonderful way to start the year
    Bec

sararms Guest

Hello and Happy New Year to everybody. I've been adding my two cents every now again but would love it if I was allowed to join, so here are my details if you wouldn't mind adding them Kirsty

Name - sararms (shonagh)
    State - Berkshire UK
    My Previous Cycle Length - 28
    Cycle Type - natural (at the moment)
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC - 20
    Medications - none right now
    Important Dates - 3rd of Jan with consultant to discuss failed FET

I really hope your wonderful success is passed on to all of us Didge. Many congratulaions.

Frankly I'm looking forward to this year. Last year was awful with two failed attempts at IVF and my brothers murder which probably didn't help my attempts at IVF.

Anyway, staying positive for the future. Had lots of lovely sex over Christmas in an attempt for a miracle, which could happen! fingers crossed for that miracle and as with all of us ladies counting the days for AF.

Good Luck to everybody this year. Lets hope we all get lucky

[-o<

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone - and here's to a 2006 full of wonderful for us all.

I'm off to Gippsland for a few days away. My best friend (and her family) have said they are going to wait on me hand and foot so I can recharge the batteries before jumping back into IVF again. I must admit the break sounds wonderful! (Although I might have BellyBelly withdrawals! )

Wishing everyone ttc this month lots and lots of luck. :luck:

Take care,
    Marg

Hi everyone. A big HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.

Didge - Once again......CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You know for sure now, so here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Sararms - Of course you can join in. The more the merrier. 2005 sounds like it was a very tough year for you. Here's hoping 2006 is soooo much better.

Marg - Have a lovely trip to Gippsland and I hope your friends spoil you rotten. You deserve it.

shellbell3 - I really hope AF doesn't show herself and you get a nice suprise instead on Thursday. Let us know how you go....

Trish - how are you. Hope everything is progressing along nicely

As for me, I'm now on CD7, 3rd Day of Clomid, and i'm feeling pretty good. A bit tired, and had trouble sleeping last night, but i'm thinking that this is mostly due to how hot i'm feeling. I know that it's hot in general (It's been in the 40's here the past 2 days with still a few more to come) but when we're in the shop, it is soooo much cooler in there, that you don't feel the heat.....but i've been feeling it to the point where my skin feels like it burning. Especially my feet and legs and more so at night. Oh well...it's doing me good so I can put up with it. DH says it's a bit quieter in there today, so i might even take the day off and go sit by the river. At least then I can plunge myself when the hot flushes start.

Take care everyone.....

:smt041 Congratulations Didge :smt041
    What a fantastic way to start the new year!

sararms- Welcome to the group. Hope 2006 is a much better year for you. Think of it as a new start. I wish you well.

2 days now til AF due for me. These are the hardest days of the whole 2WW. Temp is still rising slightly though. I get a BFP. But at moment not really feeling all that confident. I think if I do ever get that BFP I would faint in shock. Anytime I do test now I really don't expect to see a BFP. Like I'm just so used to being dissapointed every month. Its sad!

Shellbelle,
    I know what you mean...I argued with the IVF nurse that told me that the BT came back +. I think she was actually enjoying calling me to tell me the wonderful news rather than sad and all she got was a looneey telling her that it couldn't be right, I had done 2 HPT and they came up neg!!
    Bec
    PS Good luck, sounding good...what a sucess rate that would be for the year..lol

Happy New Year to you all!

Didge, yah for the official BFP, now I hope the rest of us could follow

Shell, the BT is the official test, so hang on there.

Bec, I could imagine that. But would've been great.

Sararms, welcome to you, I think we're all up for better year's.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. I think summer might actually be coming to Perth now, I feel for you other guys in the heat though.

Please update my meds: BCP (to bring on AF)
    Thanks

Take care

Congratulations Didge, thats fantastic news!

I have done much thinking and debating over the holiday period about our situation, and its time for us to stop this now. I go into it more fully in my blog (click the www link below if you want the extended version!) - Basically, I have reached our "enough" point, and I won't be ttc another child anymore. Its a scary, painful and courageous decision, but I truly feel it is the right decision for myself and my family. Its bloody hard though, and more than a little bit scary.

I thankyou all for your amazing support and again admire the courage and willpower and strength of character those battling infertility have, it continually leaves me feeling in awe. I wish each of you the very best of luck, and hope that very soon, the baby gods smile on you all, and you achieve that precious goal, and more than that, I wish that you all find peace and happiness.

Mods can remove my details at anytime, farewell amazing ladies!

Didge

That is a bloomin' good result.. huge beta lady.... I am sure you will sail through the next nine months..

Kell, i admire your strength in making this decision and i wish you and your family all the best. But you never know what may happen just around the corner.. Things happen when you least expect them....

love and hugs

leis xx

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast