Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April 2008 #1

Unhappy

Hey everyone,

Scooby - fingers crossed that everything goes well.

JBM - hope that all your symptoms are pointing to a BFP

Pookiegirlba - sorry to hear about the BFN and that you have to start back with a stim cycle - I'm heading in that direction as well and know how tough that is feeling and we are not yet there - so I can only guess what you are going through.

tiggerlinda, Numa, Mon and anyone else that I've missed (sorry) - good luck and wishing you all a .

I'm out. BT was neg. I've got an exam coming up so we are going to wait this month out as I dont think I'll deal with it well if our last embie does not make that thaw (which would be a few days before my exam). Not sure what we should do, I guess I thought that after 3 transfers we would have at least had one BFP, esp as our probs were due to - but that is not the way it is going to be.

Wishing everyone lots of
    FG

Woah You are all incredibly amazing. Thank you sooooo much for all the positive energy. Had bloods today as the OHSS is taking its toll abit (if this is mild OHSS id hate to think what the real thing must feel like) Well BT looks pretty good HCG was 150 which the nurses are happy with. SO fingers crossed im still abit dubious about getting excited, but i really appreciate you all getting excited for me
    FG: im so sorry, big hugs to you i so hope that last little embie is the one for you, good luck with your exam
    Janet:Stay positive (listen whos talking) but ive honestly felt like that most of the TWW so you just never know. I was sure the crankiness and bloating and cramps were AF.
    Vicki: so sorry youre out hope the next stim cycle is the one !!
    TL: with those odds TL i think this month is the one, twins for you!!!
    NUma: good luck hope all is going well.
    Mon: thats great you have a little bubsicle, when do you do ET? Good luck.
    Lulu: thanks so much for the cheer team hows your little bubettes going? Hope your keeping well and we get to share the pregnancy thread soon.
    Saph: thanks for the good wishes, hows you belly aches going ?
    Hope i havent missed anyone, once again the biggest of thank you's and lets keep those BFP's rollin in !!!!!!!!!!!

Well after a lightheaded and sick scare AF has stayed away today when she was due so hopefully that is it and she has taken herself on a 9 Month Holiday

FG and Vicki: Sorry to hear this was not the one

Janet: I went insane today just take a peak at my blog but have calmed now I hate waiting

Good Evening Ladies,

Pookie and FG - I am so sorry it wasn't to be this month. I wish we didn't but, sadly every single one of us in here knows what you both are going thru. I wish it could be different..

Scooby - it's looking pretty darn good (she says quietly). I hope you are feeling better tomorrow from the OHSS...but hope you start throwing up real soon......now ...you know it's all meant with love....

Numa - I am actually doing Clexane this cycle for the first time. I am with a different FS and he found I had the MTHFR gene (yes girl..you can imagine what I call it..). Anyway the gene can cause some clotting. We are using it to ensure that my uterus is all nice and smooth to hopefully encourage sticking..Hint..with the needles, inject slowly and you hardly feel it at all. I certainly also understand about the negativity. I know it's not good and I am the same - it is human instint and your right - self preservation.

Delly - hope your mouth is feeling a little less sore poor thing...but let's be honest..it's probably taking your mind off the TWW..

Janet - I am not one to build up too much hope...but am truly hoping your symptoms are NOT for AF...

TL - so far so good...I am sure you are running to the loo every 5mins poor thing. I soooo hope AF stays away TL. When is your BT?

Mon - am so glad you got to freeze a blastie this round, that's excellent. Here's hoping it can rest there for some time. Hope you and peanut are doing well.

Me - am ok. Well sort of...have been very down. I know it's such a bad attitude to have right now..but I couldn't shake it. Have been feeling really pretty pukey tonight which is very unlike me...no don't read into it girls...I think it could be left over Pregnyl - it is such evil stuff.

Ofcourse I've started doing my POAS (well those of you who have been here with me before know I have NO willpower). Anyway, as usual have a line - dont get excited again girls as i know 100% it is Pregnyl. Now over the next day or so - if it gets darker - YAY and lighter...so not yay...Sadly I am an expert these days and know the drill.

I soooo hope there will be more good news in here soon...
    Thinking of you all...

Hi Everyone! So much going on in here its awesome! You go away a few days and this thread really picks up pace! Well 2WW is dragging on ehh! The good ol' crinone cramps have kicked in and so have the sore BBs! Also had some twinge/poke like feeling happening in my lower left side of uterus a few times today. Don't know what to make of it??
    DH is tempted to POAS but I refuse as I think its still too early! ha ha! Maybe this weekend when realise AF has lost her way to my place. Wed/Thurs should be AF due date! So will be kinda on edge then! If can get past that then I will be stoked!

Scooby - Congrats hun! Those HCG numbers are looking good! Hope the OHSS symptoms ease off! Its not fun the OHSS, I had that last time after EPU, it was mild, but it was still painful.

FG and Vicki - I too am so sorry about your BFN! It totally sux! It's not fair!!!!!!!! Huge hugs to you both!

Lulu - Sorry to hear you are feeling a down. You are being rational about how you are feeling due to symptoms and not blaming it on PG but the hormones induced by meds. I think its our way of self protecting. Gosh 2WW hurry up! Me I am too scared to POAS! I hope that line gets darker and darker for you hun!

TL - hunny, so glad you have gotten past your AF day! How nerve wracking! I am sure I will be like that in a few days time! I like the idea of packing AFs bags for a long long holiday of at least 9 mths, I wonder how much money she would like so that I can bribe her!!! he he!

JBM - sending you lotsa sticky vibes hun! Am hearing you hun on those symptoms. Stay away AF!!!!!!

numa - hope you are doing well and that your little embie is growing strong and healthy! I can so relate to your analagy of a caged bird! After third 2WW, I am finding it a bit more manageable to break this whole thing down into thinking about the day I am in. Have hope for that day and be thankful that no AF is here. For the mo. am PG until proven otherwise. Don't think about how you will feel when you know the outcome. Just know you will be able to deal with it, whatever it will be. And we are all here either way to hold your hand!

Looking forward to seeing some more BFPs in here! I hope I havent missed anyone!
    Mon

Mon bribe away sweet I am happy to make a payment just incase she thisnk she is late in my case!

Me: Well up all night going to the bathroom AF still not here and had what I think may have been first lot of MS this morning (maybe) Counting down the 6 remaining days till Monday

I am stalking you all! And just wanted to say STAY AWAY AF!!!!!

Hi Team

I am so sorry I have been absent - Life has been nuts. Have quit my job as they were being awful - similar situation to you last month TL I think and eventually I just thought stuff it My and emby do not need any extra hassle. Anyway am looking forward to being a full time student - a total change from the fast paced corporate world!

Mon - Darling I have had a few twinges too - I don't know what to think but everything I have read says that strong cramping is not a great sign but twinges are!

Scooby - I am so so hopeful for you!

Farmgirl/Vicki - I am so sorry ladies - I hope next month is for you

TL/Numa/JBM -I really feel positive for all of us and am almost weeping with hope.

Well team tomorrow is D-Day for me. AF was due last Thursday and no sign though I did do my last shot of pregnyl last Wednesday so am scared it may not give a true result when I POAS tomorrow.

I cannot believe that we are all here together and am sending positive vibes to you all.
    Love
    Adele

Minnie mouse - you absolutely crack me up, God knows how many you will get through before this is over. You must have a pretty steady hand by now. Braces are OK and you are right they do distract me. After I have eaten I always ask DP if I have any roadkill in the bullbar.
    When is your proper POAS/BT?????
    Are you going NUTS??
    Hugs
    A

Talking

Hello!

I am back in this thread for the first time since last september.....

I had a day 5 blastie put in yesterday morning. i may also have 2 more in the freezer if they kept developing until today...

my BT is next wednesday and AF is due Sunday.

good luck all you lovely ladies in this stressful TTW.... but i am so so glad to have made it this far!!!

Hey Brace-face...oops I mean Delly.... (oh come on...I used to get it so much...just teasing..),

Am sure I told you last time - I buy them in bulk on the internet...25 at a time...soooo sad I am...

My BT is Thursday with AF due tomorrow, although she is often late after a stim cycle. I did my last Pregnyl last Friday and am confused how your AF was due 1 day after your Pregnyl shot...ahh who knows??

Anyway...best best best of luck for tomorrow honey-pie..now don't forget..only 1st wee. Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning as I dip (mine are dippers so no need for a good aim... )

When is the BT..??

Goodluck sweetie...let's get outta here...!!!!!!!!!

Sonya - Welcome to the 2WW!! that is fab that you have a bewdiful blasty on board! GL with the other 2 - sending sticky vibes that they make it to the freezer!

Dellydoo - you crack me up with the 'roadkill in the bullbars'! Comforting to know re. twinges ... was wondering why today I wasnt getting such full on cramping like i did last time! Praying its a good sign! All the best for tomorrow hun! What a great sign that no AF until now!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

TL - Yay no AF in sight! Stay away! Got my credit card details ready for payment! Now where do I send!!!!

Lulu - Wow your BT is already on Thurs!!! Not long to go! Stay away AF!!!!

Me, feeling slighty off at times, but dont know if that is just internal anxiety?? Feel like also have onset of headache, so hoping it doesnt! DH, too cute, he rings me this morning to make sure I was OK and no bad news! He was worried, cause I got up in middle of night to go to bathroom and was then tossing and turning. I told him it was because he was lying in the middle of the bed and his body heat was too much for me, so couldnt find a cool spot to settle and snuggle into! huh and I thought he was sleeping!

Stay away AF, stay away from all of us you hear!!!!

Mon

Mon thought you wre going to find out how we can pay her off I am playing 2009 retreat!

MM - not sure when BT - think it might be on Friday - I have no idea, honestly we never get that far. I don't know why AF was due the day after Pregnyl, but I promise I will fret like a crazy mofo over it now. Apparently 1500 of Pregnyl is out of your system in 48 hours - rule is 1 day per 1000mg apparently. PS - my fave is traing tracks - DP has also threatened to put magnets on my cheeks

Mon honey when do you know??

TL - Darling Just say No to Aunty Flo!

How on earth am I going to cope with the rest of the day??

Hi everyone

Am procrastinating... BT is tomorrow so I'll find out soon.

Farmgirl and Pookie - so sorry to hear this cycle didn't work Hoping for the next one...

Scoobie - ouch the OHSS sounds painful but the BT results are great! Keep us updated.

TL - hope all those good symptoms are still bugging you!

JBM - The scientist in a pink gown - was that on purpose?! I love it!

Lulu - thanks for the tip with the clexane Hope the POAS lines keep getting darker..

Mon - thanks for the understanding, and the tip on taking it one day at a time. I also like the line "PG till proven otherwise" ! How are the twinges? Also I was wondering when AF is due after IVF - is it 14 days after EPU?

Dellydoo - Good on you for leaving a crap job and:goodluck2:tomorrow. Do you have a BT as well?

Sonya - welcome to the TWW, and all the best for your embies

Best go and do some work now
    Last edited by numa; May 20th, 2008 at 03:39 PM. Reason: typo

Numa :goodluck2: with BT tomorrow one last sprinkle of

Sonya Welcome to the TWW

DD Hope BT is soon sweet

Lulu: I have gone to by HPT twice but walked out want to make it to BT

Delly-darling...my little metal-mouth...

Am sooooooo sorry.....I soooooo didn't mean to make you fret..Please forgive me. Seriously - everyone of us are on different protocols. Please please dont stress. I wish you were right about the Pregnyl - but alas...it hangs around the system for days...I learnt my lesson the hard way...hang in there honey.

Numa - so you're the first to go...best of luck for tomorrow sweetie...I'll be thinking of you..

TL - 10 out of 10 for the willpower (which I totally lack) good for you...

hey all
    i feel crappy today, tired and can't be bothered, if i could trust 3 boys to NOT get up to no good i'd just go to bed now!! and it's 4.30 in the afternoon!!!
    i am still bloated, twinges, had blood nose this morning, plus got runny nose too, feel a bit snappy and really just stuffed!!
    i'm sick of TWW and i've got 10 days to go before testing!!!!
    i really can't wait . i just need to know. when is the soonest i can do a test??
    anyway i'll try to calm down now...
    Farmgirl: next time for you, fingers crossed, hope your feeling o.k? kisses and hugs your way
    Scooby: what does HCG level 150 mean?, i know hcg is preg hormone but not sure what amounts are good yes it's easy to tell eveyone else to be strong and meanwhile your a melting blubbering mess, i'm sure your not just me. thanks for the positives
    Tl: where are blogs?
    i've never read any of them. i hope the insanity is not contagious, although maybe it is too late for me.NO AF FOR ANY OF US IN TWW THANKS !!!!yeah i had lots of visits to loo too but been drinking a lot more and that could be the cause.
    Lulu:hoping the line gets darker, i think that sounds like even worse torture than TWW.
    Mon: me too little crams on left? but not too bad, just bloating and sore boobs and tired, anyway hoping for BFP in here for all us.
    janet

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast